Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Parade, Artarmon NSW 2064

Phone : (02) 9439 8586

Hours of Business : 10am - 11pm

Rates : $130/45 minutes

Size/shape : Average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, rimming, CFS,

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Wanted to visit Chris at her other location in Artarmon so make the drive north

Establishment was only a little more expensive than Billy's but much nicer to visit, larger beds, cleaner and quiet street.

Into the room and showered whilst she was getting ready, the suual high standard level of service, BBBJ, DT, rimming

Into sex and went mish, doggie, standing against the mirror, on the sofa, trying all parts of the room

Finally asked for CIM whilst stand and her on her knees whilst i was looking at her taking the whole load from the mirror.

Always a pleasure to visit but Artarmon is a bit of a hike and the drive back home to the south west is super jammed in peak traffic

Artarmon Paradise....used to go there quite often many years ago...their website lists number of girls with fake photos ...wondering if it's worth checking this joint again ? I had couple of amazing sessions with Suki at this shop almost 10 years ago!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

The shop was sold this year.. the previous owners have retired.

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Person's Name : Chris

Establishment : Artarmon Paradise

Date of Visit : May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Parade, Artarmon NSW 2064

Phone : (02) 9439 8586

Hours of Business : 10am - 11pm

Rates : $130/45 minutes

Size/shape : Average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, rimming, CFS,

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Haven’t Chris for quite some time since she quit 327 and focused on working up north. Had a work meeting in the city so seized the opportunity to visit her at Artarmon.
    Showered and paid finance and she bit me on my butt cheeks for punishing me for not visiting for so long.
    So the usual began, BBBJ, rimming, passionate FS and eventually blew in the bag.
    Discussed she selection of the shops and plans going forward. 45 minutes passed quite quickly and was on my way

Silver Member

Anyone know what the roster is like here? This used to be one of my favourites but haven't been in a spell. Any updates appreciated.

Silver Member

I used to see Korean Rebecca here years ago. Not sure if sheisthe same one in Ginza now. Was great VFM back then .Sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by CornyDude View Post
    I used to see Korean Rebecca here years ago. Not sure if sheisthe same one in Ginza now. Was great VFM back then .Sigh!
    Long retired.. different Rebecca..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Banned

is there a website or something for this shop?

Quote Originally Posted by legguy View Post
    is there a website or something for this shop?
    Never was.. never will be one.. the old couple long sold to new owner last year..