>

Thread: Crystal

Default Crystal

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19 March 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00am til late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 165 cm (or thereabouts), Bust C+, tall and shapely

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

Not sure why she's mentioned as a pocket rocket as she's a tall slim and sultry lady.
    She was wearing a beautiful long green dress as I came into the room and she has long slightly curly hair.
    Very passionate eyes and a nice chest with large soft boobs. Not sure if they were enhanced as they were so soft.

She started with some light kissing and a nice catbath. This was quickly followed by a nice ice and fire DTBBBJ.
    She can swallowed my entire cock all the way to the shaft, what a feeling.
    This lasted for around 10 min after which I flipped her around for some 69 action. I did notice a small hard scar on one of her pussy lips.
    Must be from all that fucking all day long.

She tasted nice and clean and we had a good time enjoying each other.
    We then went into cowgirl and mish and I could tell she enjoyed it as it was actively thrusting herself upon my dick.
    She started screaming and sweating and really got into the action.
    I tried a finger in the backdoor but got quickly swatted away, alright alright.

She kissed me passionately as I kept fucking her in mish, side straddle and doggie.
    After 30min of all this I got tired, took of the condom and asked for a HJ.
    She put some lube onto my dick and started pulling and sucking my dick.
    Within 2min I came with a big scream, she kept slowly stroking it and I basked in the afterglow.

What a nice session with a sultry passionate lady, will come back again

Silver Member.

Default Fun time with Crystal

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 15/03/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am

Rates : 150/hour

Size/shape : 8, toned legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, dfk, daty, fs

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

First time to 533. Booked and got Crystal. Specifically asked for her as I was looking for a DT BBBJ and saw she provided that on other reviews.

Got a room with mirrors on both walls and a shower in the room. Bit dingy but the mirrors were a. I’ve touch.

in comes Crystal. Full of energy and I’m impressed by her body. Nice toned legs and slim. Didn’t speak much English but directed me to the shower.

Once I’m out of the shower and on the bed she was straight into bbbj. What a sensation, she has got skills and with that enthusiasm it was amazing. After about 5 min she got up and went over to the sink. Took a mouthful of water and came back to continue. Now the DT starts and she took it all. What a gem.

20 min in and she jump on top. PPE on and she riding me like I’m her last customer ever. I want to control the pace so I flip her over and go down on her. Once I’ve recovered enough that I’m not going to blow I’m back in missionary just going for it and drop a load.
    I’m 40 min to an hour booking but I know my body and I’m too old to get another one out before time is up. Crystal is playful but I got what I came for so I jump in the shower give her a kiss goodbye and get out of there.

Great time, I’ll be back again.
    Last edited by downthelane; 5th April 2021 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Added additional template fields