Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 110 - 30 mins

Size/shape : slim but nice figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

New girls in asian brothels are a little rare these days. The mamasan at more than one establishment has explained the main difficulty being the lack of new young students arriving into the country. So when I spotted a new face, I figured I'd spend some time with Kitty.

Kitty is slightly taller than the other girls. Not gargantuan, just a little above average. Interestingly, unlike the other girls at Cherry Blossom she has some tattoos. I used to think this was like vandalism on a gorgeous body. These days, I think of it as something to focus on when I'm trying not to cum too soon . These aren't horrible tats, it just makes her stand out a little in a shop where most of the girls have few or none. Actually, I now remember Mimi who worked here until last year had a nice one behind her shoulder that I used to study while riding from behind. Anyway...

We get back to the room and take turns with the shower. I gotta say, this girl washes vigorously. If I was helping her get clean, I don't know that I would dare wash that pussy as hard and fast as she was, but whatever works for you sweetheart! Kitty joins me on the bed. She is quite friendly and her English is fine if you are a talker and looking for a chat. This was just a 30min sampler visit so I can't really share any back story but as I said, she was quite friendly. While chatting away, she starts touching me randomly; slowly escalating from walking her fingers up my leg to rubbing my shoulders to moving on to a hj. This lady is quite disarming.

Kissing on my body moves on to a bit of a minor cat-bath and I think... hello, could we be in for some complementary bbbj?????... but no... on goes the dom. That said, I'm damn hard now so well played miss, well played. "How you wanna fuck me?" just seals the deal.

We start with some doggy and things are great. Nice trim lips which look puffy from behind. Interestingly she didn't apply any lube. In reality, I was not her first date for the evening and so it's unlikely that I got her all hot and bothered with my dad-bod but fuck it, that is my story and I'm sticking to it. Kitty leans her chest forward down onto the mattress thrusting her arse skyward which tightens things up nicely and we keep at this for a few minutes. Time is ticking away and being a sucker for a pretty face, I suggest some face to face time.

I flip her over for some old fashioned mish. Pretty face, nice smile. She closes her eyes mostly and pulls me closer and I notice this girl smells nice. The girls here are always clean. Clearly mamasan is on them about their hygiene compared with other establishments nearby. But kitty smells fresh. It's funny the things you notice with a new WL. Anyway, I plough away for a few more minutes and cum in the dom.

Time is short so she helps clean me up in the shower and then I leave her for some alone time.

I enjoyed my time with Kitty. Nothing crazy or bizarre, just a nice girl who put some effort into making a customer enjoy himself. I'm sure I'll be back at some point to see Kitty.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Kitty

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 14/05/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Hours of Business : 10:30- late

Rates : $110/30min

Size/shape : about Size 8-9

Nationality or Ethnicity : Viet

Services Provided : CBJ, Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

My experience/comments : After an episode with Jenny, I thought I would give another experienced WL in here another go. Kitty was the only available one at that time I visited. The tattoos on her body is quite interesting. She didn't give me any cat bath or anything like that. She does offer extras for BBBJ with $50 tip. CBJ was average to bad as I don't feel a good suction from her. Jenny had better technique on her blow job. Sex wise, it was also average. She can take any position however I don't feel the passion in her. I feel like I was just fucking a meat bag. She does her best to please you but there is still some elements that are missing I can't quite describe when you compared to Caucasians. Overall, just average WL, nothing to write home about.

Quote Originally Posted by ozb View Post
    She can take any position however I don't feel the passion in her. I feel like I was just fucking a meat bag.
    Can recommend spending time with Pinky. I think you'll find the passion there. Keen to hear your thoughts on her. May be worth going with 45 min to allow some warm-up time.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f472/pinky-73911/

Jasmine may also be worth a shot.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BorrisMorris View Post
    Can recommend spending time with Pinky. I think you'll find the passion there. Keen to hear your thoughts on her. May be worth going with 45 min to allow some warm-up time.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f472/pinky-73911/

Jasmine may also be worth a shot.
    Pinky seem to have good reviews. I will definitely give her a go on the next visit.