Person's Name :Lucky

Establishment : 429 City

Date of Visit : September 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt St, Sydney NSW / 429city.com / WeChat ID: club429

Phone : 02 9212 7010 / 0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150 30 mins, $220 45 mins, $250 60 mins

Size/shape : Pretty face, enhanced D cup breasts, 5'4"

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I stopped by Sydney's CBD for a quick punt and found myself at the doors of 429a. After ringing the bell, the receptionist led me to a room, where after a while, I was introduced to a lineup of girls where I decided to try my luck(bad pun) with a lady named Lucky.Lucky has a charming smile, shoulder length brown hair and a mischievous glint from her eyes. That night, she wore white panties/bra which exposed her adorable ass cheeks and D cup breasts.

Shower and passionate kissing slowly led to her asking me to lie on the bed, as her warm body gently crept upon mines. She playfully teased my ballsack and ran her sweet tongue across the length of my penis. Once my penis was fully erect, she performed a wonderfull bareback blowjob with some great technique; lots of tongue action and handwork was on point. Not PSE or a complete deep throat but good enough! This soon lead me to asking if we wanted to fuck. She obligated, slipping on a condom and then taking on the cowgirl position as I sucked her sweet tits. The fucking was nice, and soon led me to climax. After a short break, Lucky then suggested some doggy to which I pounded her until I came.

Overall, a pleasant experience and was worth my money.