Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Date of Visit : Mid August 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9212 7010/ 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW / 429a Pitt St - 429 Pitt St

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150 per 30mins (diamond)

Size/shape : Slim, busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : so-so
My experience/comments : Popped in here one afternoon instead of working. Line was average, I prefer shorter girls and there weren't any. Picked Lala as I was after some big titty action and she was the best suited.
Up in to the room and she was nice and friendly, waited for me to shower then got in the shower after me. Not a lot of interaction but no negativity.
On to the bed and she gave a half-hearted BJ, complaining about pre-cum and spitting and after about 2 mins put the dom on. I prefer to go with the flow of a punt and not make it negative if I can avoid so went along, I wanted to fuck her anyway.
She complained about my size, which is probably slightly above average, and asked me to be gentle. I was for a while but she wasn't really enthusiastic and I had to pound her a bit to really get in to it. Nothing rough at all, but not slow and gentle. At this point she was watching the clock so I finished up as quick as I could. She was nice after that and gave me a massage with the 5 mins or so we had left.
Great tits, but wasn't in to her job at all. I wouldn't pick her again.