Hours of Business : 10AM - 3AM every day

Rates : 30/45/60 = $140/170/200

Extras Cost : n/a

Services Provided This Session : FS/BBBJ/DFK

Size/shape : curvy in the right places, not fat. size 8-10 i think

Nationality or Ethnicity : aussie brunette

Value for money/recommend? : yes! As always though, YMMV

My experience/comments :

I first saw Ashley when she just started here 2 years or so ago. I can't remember if I had seen a good review or simply a good description on their website. But I was convinced, so I went for it. It was a great experience, she did DFK and BBBJ and even offered CIM as an extra, I did not take it though.

Anyhow, as soon as I saw her on the roster I decided to pay her a visit right away, as with the way things are going who knows if she will be back or not. or we...

This time around it was very similar, she is slightly bigger than last time, but all in the right places! She asked if I like to kiss, I said yes and so that's how it started, very direct/straight forward, but not rushed nor mechanical. As far as aussies goes, she is pretty servicial (is that a word?)/warm, at least with me, maybe we got along well, so as always YMMV.

After taking her bra of and touching each other I laid on bed naked, she followed and proceeded to a BBBJ, and not to brag or anything, but her BJ is amongst the best I've had (was the same the first time I visited), not because the technique is anything special, I'd say its quite simple, but it just works so well, its like she knows how to feel it, and the texture of her mouth/tongue are a perfect match for my skin. I almost blew in a couple minutes. Had to tell her to stop.

She then got on top and rode me for a bit and we took turns between her riding and me pounding.

Turn around for a quick mish and then doggy which was absolutely amazing, I had to pause a few times or I would blow too quickly. Oh well... eventually I did blow in this position without having changed it again, but was I happy. It was my biggest load in many months (damn lockdown!).

She told me she was working all week as she is sleeping there and would be back again soon afterwards but didn't know when exactly. Said she comes from far away so it wasn't very easy.

Will try see her again before she goes, but if not at least I know she is coming back soon.

Aside from the legendary Sasa who stopped working ages ago, and Anna who unfortunately is too small for me fella (not my type either but I recognize her good service), Ashley is the best girl I've seen here. Probably the best aussie WL that I've visited ever, specially when you consider the price. I have to say though, I am far from being a big punter and since rona I have very rarely gone on any adventures.