Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 200 for 45 minutes

Extras Cost : none

Services Provided This Session : standard bbbj, cfs

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity :chinese

Value for money/recommend? :no

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Went in here during the day and was shown 2 girls, purple and feifei. Feifei looked more attractive to me so I booked her for 45 minutes. Should have only cost 170 for diamond services, but feifei is apparently a premium girl so it cost me much more. Was about to walk but the receptionist whittled the price down but ended up taking 200 from me anyway because I used a debit card. What the hell?

I was expecting some crazy action but in the room feifei didn't deliver her money's worth. She's pretty but very mechanical and strictly no kissing at all. I didn't go for rimming or anything else but I have a feeling that she wasn't going to do it anyway. Sex was poor and I couldn't keep an erection, it was a very frustrating experience.

We did talk a bit while she half heartedly gave me a one handed massage. She seems like a sweet girl who is in the wrong profession. Or maybe it was just me turning her off? Anyway, I still lost $200 over this punt. I'm not an old or unattractive guy, I would advise others to stay away.

She mentioned that she didn't want to kiss because of covid. Her performance may have suffered because of it. Either way, a poor experience for me.