Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Month/Year of Visit : Thursday 6/01/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 02 87643452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $110 half hour

Age : was told 25 by the papasan, but I think she's in her mid to late 30s.

Size/shape : Size 8-9?, B-C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah for the price.
My experience/comments :

Thursday Afternoon 12:30PM i was in Fairfield so I rang the shop to ask who was working. The papasan answered and told me two workings working today Apple and Anna, but they won't be available until after 1PM. I was happy to wait half hour so I proceeded into the shop. When I arrived papasan told to me have a seat and shouted out "Girls please greet customer" - in my head i was thinking "this dude lied to me on the phone". I did't say anything.

Anna comes out and greets. My first impression was she definitely was not 25yo. You can tell from her face she was at least late thirties, she looks like a Vietnamese aunty you see around Bankstown/Cabra, but she seemed friendly. Papasan then tells me she is only girl available. I was horny so i opted to see Anna and paid $110 for the half hour. Off into the room and I jump in the shower. Anna leaves to do whatever the girls usually do and returns after 5mins.

Her clothes comes off and her body is pretty good, not fat and not skinny - pair of B to C ups (i'm bad with sizes). She starts off with a catbath and licks my balls, I was expecting cover blowjob, but to my surprise she sucks me BBBJ. I've been to this shop many times and almost all the girls here do CBJ unless you give them a tip so Anna doing BBBJ without a tip pleasantly surprised me. The BBBJ was nice, no teeth and fair amount of saliva. We then switched to missionary where i pound away at her pussy. She has a decently tight pussy with a semi landing strip. She's enjoying herself making some noises - I didn't try for DATY, but I think she would allow it. Next we switch to doggie and the sight of her ass and my cock disappearing was enough to make me cum. She cleans me up and I hop into the shower. Her English is not too bad so conversing was easy.

WIR? yeah if I was horny and needed a quick relief. Jasmine is one of my favourites in this shop. I am waiting for them to hire new girls, but I think covid is making it difficult.