Person's Name :Evelyn & Adele

Establishment :533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :20/12/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :Willoughby 533

Phone :look up web

Hours of Business :10 till late

Rates :$150 ph X2

Extras Cost :0

Services Provided This Session :bbj and almost everything else.

Size/shape :size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity :chines

Value for money/recommend? :yes

this post has taken a wile to right so dates are an estemate. Lol.
called Angie at 10am and booked joy and Evelyn and arrived there 15 min later. ( been trying to book that threesome many times to no luck). Lol
was told joy is not available but was showed adele. Not bad.
so said ok. I’ve seen Evelyn many times as I like her extras.

so started off with an ok double bbj as there was lots of wiping between swapping but all an all both are good at it.
evenly eventually moved up and sat on my face for a bit of datey wile adele kept blowing away. Soon Evelyn slid down for some cowgirl action wile I kissed adele and played that nice pussy.
As I was keen to be inside adele for the first time I quicky moved into doggy and kissing Evelyn before giving Evelyn the jester that she was next for this position.
after a few more min adele was riding me cowgirl when Angie knocked and came in as I continued to bang adele Angie said adele had another booking now for 30 min and after my 30 min left with Evelyn was over adele would come back.
I agreed but wasn’t really happy.
(but after all this is 533 lol).
I continued with Evelyn banging away and for the next 30 min and trying for the back door many times witch I’ve have every time with her before but no luck this time.
Poor Evelyn tried her hardest to make me cum over the next 30 min but since the back was closed and I didn’t want to risk not being ready for adele she couldn’t do it.
she kinda looked disappointed and tired and I was amazed that I was able to keep composed.
anyway swap time and I was able to be inside adele again and I’m not sure if it’s because it’s my first time with her but that pussy felt fine.
lots of kissing and many positions later I finally came in missionary position.
(I felt good as 1.5 hours I didn’t stop). And still had energy left.
Adele cleaned up and jumped into the shower as I followed.

overall disappointed with 533 again as I didn’t really get what I wanted and Evelyn who is one of my go to girls didn’t preform (first time)
but a great service from adele considering it was a first encounter and great service.
also being on my A game made me feel good
so all in all it worked out and I walked out happy.

maybe 5th time lucky to get the threesome I wanted but think I’ve given up hope on that one.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)