Phone : 0452 218 638

Hours of Business : 10 until late

Rates : $85 / half hour

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, CFS

Size/shape : Nice face, fuller body, Fully Shaved, C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Was ok

My experience/comments :
    I was feeling a bit toey on Sunday and thought I’d take a quick visit past 47B for a quick 30 minute session and to see who was rostered on. You can ring or sms for a roster as that seems to be the only way to find out who’s rostered on as it’s not posted anywhere or updated on the forum very often which is a shame.

Walked in and only Selena was available. I’m sure there’s never more than 2 or 3 girls available at any one time here but being close to home and easy to pop in, it’s worth checking out.

I was taken to the room and undressed for my shower and in walked Selena. Selena is definitely not a petite girl but not fat either. She has a decent body and cute enough face. Her breasts are probably C Cup and all round she’s more than acceptable.

After my shower it was onto the bed and Selena starts with a quick cat bath followed by a BBBJ. She doesn’t go deep but has a pretty good technique but it just wasn’t doing it for me. I asked her to lie down and proceeded with some DATY. There were a few light moans and she seemed to be enjoying it but I don’t think she was getting even close to cumming.

I sorta gave up and got up and Selena proceeded to dress me. She started with obligatory ‘slowly baby, too big, too big’ and eventually I entered her in missionary. She’s nice and tight and after a few minutes I filled the bag and lay back. Only about 25 minutes had passed so I showered, said my goodbye’s and left.

Selena’s English is more than passable so you can have a good conversation with her and she really is a nice and sweet girl. Would I return? Next time I’d probably try someone else but if only Selena was available and I was after a quick release, I’d probably go for it again.

Default Selena at 47b - a most enjoyable session

Person's Name : Selena

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : 9534 8710

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Attractive face, quite tall, nice statuesque figure, C-cups, closely trimmed bush, nice round bum

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a most enjoyable session

My experience/comments : I’d booked Selena a couple of weeks ago but the Mamasan called me in the morning to say it was her period so I ended up having a very good session with Honey. As the Mamasan had recommend Selena, I booked her again.

As soon as we met we recognised each other as I’d recently seen her at a different shop (but I was asked by the Mamasan not to say where).

Selena is quite tall and has an attractive face. She was wearing a blue teddy which emphasized her lovely round bum.

We chatted while we stripped and she then joined me in the large shower and gave me a good washing, paying some nice attention to my arsehole. She then squatted in front of me, took a mouthful of water and gave me a blowjob while playing the water from the showerhead over my balls – lovely.

Selena has a fine statuesque figure – not at all fat but quite big-boned – with nice C-cups and a closely trimmed bush.

After Selena had help to dry me I went to the bed and she got the music going.

Selena went straight between my legs and started licking my balls and perineum and then started to work on my shaft.

She then gave me a delightful BBBJ – lovely soft and sensual lips with no teeth, plenty of saliva, no interruptions and she went reasonably deep. She also kept watching the action in the side-on mirror which always turns me on.

Selena then returned to my perineum and pushed my legs in the air so I took the opportunity to turn over and kneel, head down and bum up.

Selena pulled my butt-cheeks apart and stuck her tongue up my arse and then moved a hand down to stroke my cock while still DDing me – delightful.

I let this go on for a good while before turning over and lying down for some more BJ.

I then asked for some 69 which was very good as she seemed to be getting into it but I had to stop as she was getting me close to cumming so we switched to DATY.

I finger-fucked her for a while as I licked her but she asked me to stop and she held onto my head as she worked up to a shuddering orgasm.

While Selena took a breather she grabbed some tissues and wiped her pussy saying “Much happy juice” – that’s a lovely phrase for a girl’s wet pussy after she’s cum – “Happy juice”.

I knelt by her head and she sucked me some more before I took over and stroked my cock onto her outstretched tongue.

Selena wanted to fuck but I asked for a bit more BJ before saying “We fuck”.

Last time I saw her she shook her head when I asked for CIM but this time she nodded. (So it might be only available to repeat customers.)

Condom on and she climbed aboard for some very passionate cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style, while again looking in the mirror.

Selena eventually tired and asked that I fuck her so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

She had her hand back between her legs to tickle my balls while I fucked her but no FIA was allowed.

Again I was close to cumming and I wanted to cum in her mouth so I withdrew and lay down.

Selena removed the condom and wiped me down and applied some lube and went to work, gradually building me up until I squirted.

She went on sucking me for ages until I had to get her to stop and as she got up at go to the sink she dribbled my cum over my stomach.

We had some time left so she gave me a massage while we had a chat.

Eventually we were over time so we separately showered and Selena helped to dry me and dress me and I left, giving some very positive to the Mamasan on the way out.