Thread: Crystal

Default Crystal

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr (daytime opening special rate)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish, DATY, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty face, tallish, curvy figure, C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - an experienced girl who knows how to please

My experience/comments : I’ve been meaning to visit 90 for ages but never got round to it. But now they are a new advertiser and under new ownership, I decided to give them a go (I hadn’t made a booking).

Parking is terrible during the day around here but there’s a four-car parking area to the rear of the shop on Sawyer Lane, along with a very discrete rear entrance.

If the shop’s parking area is full, or you don’t want to use their car park, there’s some two-hour, on-street parking in Osborne Rd and Cobden Ave which are side roads just the other side of the Pacific Hwy – just a 200m walk from No 90.

I parked at the rear of the shop and there was an attractive lady hanging up the washing. She said she was Rita, the new owner. We had a quick chat and she then led me along the corridor to Room 1 at the front of the building where I met Crystal and we immediately recognised each other as I’d seen her before at a couple of shops. I usually like to try different girls but I was happy to have another session with Crystal as I remembered that she’s good.

Rita explained that the usual price is $160/hr but they have a daytime “opening special” of $140/hr at the moment.

Crystal has a pretty face and is quite tall and was immediately friendly and playful. She was wearing a tight pink crop-top and a very short black miniskirt (and, as I soon discovered to my delight, no knickers).

I showered while Crystal for the music going – loudly. It was very dark in the room so I asked her to turn the lights up and the music down and she obliged. And she offered me some coke. (It was, I hasten to add, a glass of Coca-Cola, not some Colombian marching powder.)

The room was clean and a decent size, with a shower and a good side-on mirror.

I lay on the bed and Crystal danced around while she stripped. She has a decent curvy figure (just a little kilo of COVID-tummy) with nice C/D-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and a closely trimmed bush.

Crystal sat on the bed beside me and grabbed a condom, unrolled it and ripped it apart and put it around the base of my shaft and under my balls like a cock-ring.

After some kissing she moved down and started an excellent BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual to start, with no teeth, no interruptions and good hand-action. She also made lovely eye-contact and there was plenty of saliva and she went reasonably deep. And she took a mouthful of some cold drink and then blew me which felt great.

This was great and I let it continue for a good while before Crystal moved up for a dangerous pussy-slide and some more kissing.

She asked me what I wanted to I optimistically listed several sexual acts, some of which she agreed to!!!

Crystal moved round for some 69. This was good as she was already wet and she has nice, meaty pussy-lips.

She was soon squirming and moaning and then she pulled away but no digital insertion was allowed.

More BJ and pussy-sliding and I then asked her to get a condom. Crystal confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style. This was great as she rode me very well and enthusiastically and she was really getting into it.

Eventually she asked me to fuck her so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed with Crystal standing in front of me and bending over.

No anal fingering was allowed but Crystal was pushing back on me and she then asked me to stand back a bit and she twerked while I stood still which was great.

I was close to cumming and needed a break so I asked for some mish.

We were soon really going for it and Crystal was very loud while wrapping her legs around me and urging me on.

A couple of times I withdrew to prolong the fun and went down for some DATY and each time Crystal was extremely loud and soon demanding I fuck her some more.

I had to have my preferred CIM ending and I withdrew and lay down for more BBBJ. Crystal did this expertly as she went slowly at first and gradually built me up until I climaxed.

She kept on sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink to spit. (She said that she hadn’t done CIM for a while so that might not always be an option.)

She then had a shower and dressed and then sat beside me for a chat about other shops and other girls.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and went along to the office and had a good chat with Rita. She said they have three rooms with the option of converting the kitchen to a fourth. She is still building the roster and working on improving the website but is clearly receptive to feedback and eager to make a success of the shop.

A first visit but the signs are promising and hopefully Rita will extend her roster and continue to improve the website.

Is Crystal the same that was at Kelly,s and 533 Willoughby?

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hotspice View Post
    Is Crystal the same that was at Kelly,s and 533 Willoughby?
    Go TOFTT and find out and report back..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..