Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr (opening special)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Pretty, tallish, curvy, B-cups, lovely shapely butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - she's a lovely girl who gives very good service

My experience/comments : After an excellent session with Crystal at 90 on Tuesday I decided return so I called Rita and booked Bella.

Bella was ready when I turned up and I was shown into Room 1.

Bella is tallish and pretty and looked good with her cute bob-cut. She was wearing a black suspender belt round her waist, a black corset and a black g-string, all of which highlighted a lovely shapely, round bum. (Just like the photos on their website, which are real.)

After some hugging and light kissing I stripped and showered and Bella knelt beside me on the bed.

She gave me a brief catbath and then stripped. She has a nice curvy figure with B-cups, a couple of tattoos and a closely trimmed bush.

She was still kneeling beside me and started a very good BBBJ with some teabagging (she asked whether I wanted a condom). No teeth or tissue-breaks, plenty of saliva and good use of her hands.

We’d got off to a quick start so I enjoyed this for a good while before asking Bella to move round for some 69.

This was good as Bella was soon gently moaning and panting. It seemed like she got close a couple of times but I don’t think she came.

Bella dismounted and said she wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked for some more BJ before getting her lie down for some DATY.

Again she was making all the right noises and seemed to get close a couple of times. I briefly finger-fucked her but she didn’t seem keen so I stopped and watched from close up while she masturbated with the assistance of some lube. I also sucked on her toes which she seemed to enjoy.

I lay down for yet more BJ (noticing that there were several large damp patches on the top-sheet) and soon had to ask Bella to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she pulled a face.

Lube was applied and we started with some cowgirl. This was great as Bella rode me for a long while with great passion and energy.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. As I said, she has a peachy bum which I enjoyed admiring from above. I also managed a bit of FIA but again she didn’t seem too keen.

We switched to the mish. It was lovely looking down at her pretty face while she held her legs in the air and I just gradually went faster until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and we had a chat. She said she was from Singapore and has been here for a few years – her English is good. She currently works at 90 on Thursdays and Fridays and has a job in retail other days.

Time was up so I showered and dressed and went and had a chat with Rita. I also met Amy who looks like she knows what to do in the bedroom so I’ll probably book her soon.

Default Bella - Artarmon90

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : Artarmon90

Month/Year of Visit : March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : in special now , $85/30 mins

Extras Cost :0

Services Provided This Session : LFK, Spanish,BBBJ, multi-position

Size/shape :7 or 8

Nationality or Ethnicity :Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Want to see Eva again, but she had a 2 hrs booking, the hotties keeper Rita show me this Bella, so just have a go

Bella is around 165cm, meddium built with a little bit of tummy fat but no scar.Busty in my first sign, with her innocent face, just like a jap AV housewife type

She handed me the towel, set the water to a just right temperature, and asked me to had my shower. She reminded me nicely" Beware of the hot water", attention to the details,what a housewife!

Out of the shower, Bella hold my hand and bring me to the bed...a touching guesture that bringing me so looking forward to this journey. Into the bed, we chitchat a bit, LFK while she keep cat bathing me and playing with my lit shaft, until it became a bigger shaft. Bella staring at my shaft with a shy eyes, and moving her lips toward there with her softy hands. i am expecting a warm and soft tongue attack, but i am wrong, its ball sucking time! She moved all the hairs away and start with a soft sucking, for a good few minute sucking, she turn into tubro mode and went crazy for another few minutes. I just want to cum right there , but its not even bbbj yet

Having a hard time to hold my cum, Bella moves to BBBJ. I can see her eyes by going through her long hairs, a pair of shy but kinky eyes. Woo....While she is enjoying my shaft, i pushed her bouncy bums and start to have my DATY. Fresh and juicy, we start to groan together. i dont think i can hold anymore, so dom on, a quick missionary and finished a hot load in her body. She says Easy Darling, then begin all the cleaning work while i am catching my breath ..nice and smooth

We still have 30 mins left(Rita suggest for 1hr...lucky i take it), we chat again, Bella says she is from singapore, only here for a few month, then we talk about the spicy food and fency drinks we both had before...while we are chatting, her fingertips keep circling my nipples while i keep my hands busy with her natural tits. Its like a warm chitchat you had with your girlfriend after a hot sex..

I think we will just keep chatting for the next 20 mins, Bells asked my with a girly voice Dont you like my tits? I reply with a light smach toward her bums, she groan slightly and say Let me show you something.She blows some hot air towards my shaft, and hold it in-between her tits, the pair of big soft natural tits, and she also drop some of her saliva from her tonuge occasionally into her tits to smooth the movements...just like a jap AV...plus her kinky eyes again, its like a shot right into my heart keep pumping my blood toward my now huge shaft ...

Time comes, this time she is a cow girl ! Riding for a while and change into doggies then missonary again. Bella obeys all the moves from the beginning toward the end. Since i miss her tits so much, i let her ride on me again and finish there. Second cum in an hr, its a dream come true. Another cleaning while i stay in bed like a dead body...

A bit more chatting then shower and dressed, LFK and a goodbye hug.

Bella is a pleasant housewife type that would follow all your orders , and ended up giving me a hard question...Next time should i see Eva or Bella again. When Rita showing me the way to the exit, i have my answer, lets try my luck and allure the hotties Rita again...haha...

Thank you for your review Boring Guy.

Can you please post your review of Eva as well.

We are glad you had a great session with Bella.

You can come back everyday, Rita has a fine selection of beautiful girls with top service just like Bella & Eva.

Yoyo who is on today is a pocket rocket.

Amy will take you places youi never thought possible and if you are really game, you can try the Mary / Amy double.

No punter has ever had the MAY day... that's the Mary/Amy/Yoyo triple header.

Today is your chance. All 3 are working today.

Silver Member

Default Bella - Very Disappointing

Person's Name :Bella

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit :May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $100 / 30 mins

Extras Cost : $20 for BBBJ ????

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, CFS

Size/shape : Tall, D cup, nice curvy shape but a bit flabby on tummy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : NO, NO

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

been to this place a number of times recently and I always check before booking what is included. On this occasion I really wanted a CIM finish. I rang and asked Rita which girl could provide this service as a part of the fee and she confirmed 100 percent that Bella was happy with this.
    So I rock up and Rita leads me into Bella's room where she is waiting. Bad vibes as soon as I enter, she barely acknowledged me, whilst tapping on her phone and gestured in the direction of the shower. I exit the shower and she strips and joins me on the bed . She actually in quite attractive and has nice tits and bum - just my type TBH! but.... she gives my cock a bit of a massage then wipps out a condom and starts rolling on??? wait I say I want a BBBJ ??? she says $20 extra ??? I say boss says $100 incl. BBBJ and CIM !!! she shakes her head and juts starts a CBJ - Not happy at all I agree to pay the $20 for BBBJ and she then gets to work - she actually did a pretty good job and after a while I started playing with her pussy which was quite wet. After a while she asks if I want sex, she got on top and I sucked her tits but she pulled away saying "sensitive" 1 ended up turning her around and I came to completion in doggie. She jumped up and went straight to the shower - no conversation or pleasantries at all!
    I talked to Rita on the way out and told her what I thought and that she shouldn't tell punters a girl will do something if she in fact doesn't?
    Maybe she was having a bad day , but I would say it was probably the worst punt I can remember..
    Very different to the other reviews about Bella !