Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : April 22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90 - Under New Management

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr (opening special)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, light FIV, face-sitting, DATY, cow-girl, semi-CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, quite short, good slim and shapely figure, lovely D-cups, cute bum, shaved bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good VFM

My experience/comments : I called to book Yoyo and was met by the lovely Rita (♪♪....Meter Maid. Where would I be without you? Give us a wink and make me think of you♪♪) and I paid the parking fine and was shown into Room 2 where Yoyo was waiting.

Yoyo is quite short, with a pretty face and a brown bob-cut, and was wearing a tiny blue spangled bikini which showed off a good figure.

I showered while Yoyo cleaned her teeth and then she removed her bikini.

She has a slim but very shapely figure with a fine pair of D-cups with long nipples (enhanced but well done), a cute little bum and good legs. Her bush was fully shaved but slightly stubbly and she has a couple of tatts.

At first she seemed a bit tired but she woke up as the session progressed.

I was on the bed and she knelt over me for some light kissing and she then nuzzled my neck while stroking my cock.

Yoyo briefly licked my nipples and asked whether I liked it and I said I did but preferred here, pointing to my cock, and she moved down.

She lay down between my legs and licked my balls and perineum before working her way up my shaft.

It was a good BBBJ with no teeth, no interruptions and some lovely eye-contact. Also, we both watched action in the large mirror to the side of the bed.

I asked for some 69 and Yoyo moved round.

She was quiet at first but she slowly warmed up and twitched and moaned a few times but she didn’t come. I also managed a bit of light finger-fucking but I sensed she wasn’t too keen so I stopped.

I then got her to turn round and sit on my face. This was much better as she controlled where I licked her and I could look up at and play with her tits.

Yoyo seemed to get close a couple of times and then she suddenly dismounted and lay down, demanding some DATY.

She was pulling her pussy-lips apart and telling me where to lick her and she then asked whether I wanted her to come. I love it when girls come and I’m happy for them to tell me how to make that happen. Yoyo started rubbing her clit and asked me to lick her nipples, saying how she liked it done. She soon had a massive shuddering orgasm – lovely.

Yoyo was clearly drained by this and I let her rest for a while. She then asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ.

This BJ was better than before as she used plenty of saliva, including spitting on my cock, and some excellent hand-work.

I soon suggest that we fuck and Yoyo dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “Next time”.

No lube was used and Yoyo straddled me for some cow-girl. She squeezed me in and rode me well and passionately, sometimes Asian-style, and I played with her tits.

After a good while she said “Pussy too small, I suck you” so I said “And cum in mouth?” and she agreed and the condom was removed.

I was already close to cumming and it wasn’t long before I squirted. It was a sort of semi-CIM as she only got bit in her mouth while she alternated between sucking me and giving me a HJ.

Yoyo spat in a tissue and went of a quick shower. She offered a massage but I got her to lie down in my arms for a chat.

Her English is OK and she said was from Yunnan (or was it Wuhan?) and she has been in Australia for about four years. She works at 90 on Saturdays and Mondays and she used to work at 105 as Anna.

We were over time and I showered and dressed. I walked down the corridor and had a playful cuddle with the sexy Mary and a chat with Rita in her office. She told me about a couple of new girls due to be starting soon.