Thread: Amy

Default Amy

Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :ARTARMON 90 - Under New Management

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr (Opening Special price has finished)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, reverse CG, cowgirl, 69, DATY, toys, pussy-slide, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, nice slimish figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good, lively session

My experience/comments : Back to the house run by the lovely Rita, this time to see Amy who was getting ready when I arrived and I helped Rita to make the bed while Amy put on her war-paint.

Amy was wearing a long black dress with nothing underneath and she stripped while I showered. She has an attractive face and a good, slimish figure with decent B-cups and a trimmed bush.

The music was started (thankfully not too loudly for a Sunday morning) and Amy joined me on the bed.

She rubbed her tits over me and then took a swig of warm water and started a very good, sloppy BBBJ – no teeth and the only interruptions were to spit the last mouth of water into a tissue and then take another swig. She also watched the action in the large side-on mirror right next to the bed – I love it when girls do that.

As she was kneeling beside me, I fingered her clit until she moved to kneel across one of my legs and rub her pussy against my thigh.

Amy applied some lube to my cock and turned round to straddle me and rub my cock against her butt crack. She then dressed me and climbed aboard for some very good reverse cowgirl. (This was earlier than I usually prefer but I went with the flow).

Then she rotated for some very passionate cowgirl and I was soon too close to cumming (only 15 minutes into the session) so I got her to dismount and I removed the condom and asked for some 69.

Amy moved round so I could lick her but it seemed she didn’t like the taste of the lube as she only stroked my cock rather than sucking me, but this too got me close so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

I briefly finger-fucked her but Amy didn’t seem too keen so I concentrated on licking her and Amy was soon getting really loud and I’m pretty sure she came.

I took hold of Amy’s hand and guided it down for her to rub herself but she reached to the bedside cabinet and took out a vibrator which she used on her clit.

Amy was soon arching her back and having a series of shuddering orgasms while I licked her nipples and enjoyed watching on – I love it when the girl cums, regardless of how it’s achieved.

I then knelt over her and rubbed my cock against her clit before lying down and asking for a pussy-slide. Loads of lube was used as Amy slid back and forth on my cock.

I asked her to get a condom and she started with some more reverse CG and then she moved round for some cowgirl.

We were both sweating and Amy dismounted and suggested a handjob. I said “And cum in mouth?” but she said “No” so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was very good as we both watched the action in the mirror and I stood still while Amy rocked back and forth.

I could easily have cum like that but I wanted a bit more fucking so I got Amy to lie down for some mish.

This was great and Amy was soon getting loud again as I pounded away until I came.

We both collapsed on the bed to recover. I was Amy’s first customer of a long day and I was thinking that I can just go home, have some lunch with a beer or two and maybe kip in the afternoon. But Amy has to work for another ten hours or so after a busy Friday and Saturday. Some of these girls really put in a good shift and we must accept that, at times, we won’t find them at their best.

Amy told me she is from Wuhan but her English is limited and we were out of time so I dressed and went and had a chat with Rita.

Rita told me about a new Chinese girl who is starting next week and she showed me pictures of a couple of Western girls who are due to start but are initially proving to be unreliable.

These Western girls will more expensive which is something that I don’t understand. Personally, I much prefer Asian girls as, generally (there are, of course, exceptions), I find they provide better service and look better as they mature. (But don’t tell any Mamasans that ‘cos they might start charging more for the Asian girls!!)

Great review NB.
    Been a long time since visited 90Hotham.

Come & visit us Whatakonk and write a review if you do!

Saw Amy during the Easter break, similar experiences received. Sounds like she provide consistance service everytime.

In addition, she is a real professional who really enjoy the bedtime and share with whoever in bed. Great PSE everytime...Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Boring Guy View Post
    Saw Amy during the Easter break, similar experiences received. Sounds like she provide consistance service everytime.

In addition, she is a real professional who really enjoy the bedtime and share with whoever in bed. Great PSE everytime...Good job
    I must have missed your review. Can you please provide a link to it.

NB

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post
    I must have missed your review. Can you please provide a link to it.

NB
    its pretty much same as your one, i just want to add the PSE bit. Otherwise, ppl just think i am copy and paste

But man, she is so hot and crazy in bed, a sex machines i would say. Her body language indicated she has a strong sexual desire during the intro. Rita has a great girl in-house

Quote Originally Posted by Boring Guy View Post
    its pretty much same as your one, i just want to add the PSE bit. Otherwise, ppl just think i am copy and paste

BG, please post your review as well, as that what this site is all about, reviews.

Even if the experience is close to Newboy's, you already had peppered in some personal impressions in your previous post.
    Last edited by downthelane; 26th April 2022 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Fixed quote