Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday 27th April 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150+ per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY

Size/shape : Tiny. Genuine size 5. AA cups but nice large nipples. Pussy : Fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Value for money/recommend? :

My experience/comments :

Well this was a punt. I hadn’t been to Angies den of iniquity for a couple of years. My long term cutie has unfortunately retired from the profession so Pussy Hunter is now on the hunt.

The description of Heidi attracted me and I do have a soft spot for Thai girls. It has been a long couple of Rona years so I was hankering for a good session.

Heidi arrived in the room wearing one of those tricky outfits with lots of webbing but with a delightful opening at the rear.

She indeed seems to be from Thailand but also speaks English (very well), Lao and Khmer.

I had my sound system and light show organised. She is not a party girl and I kept the lights way down low. Heidi disrobed and we had a little cuddle and caress here and there. Tiny tiny girl. Boobies are almost non existent but the nips are terrific. Nicely shaved and full external pussy lips. Like a lot of Thai girls, the tummy doesn’t fare well after childbirth but the rest of the package made up for that.

I don’t think she has been a WL before and she did respond well to slow caresses and gentle affection. DFK wasn’t on the menu but a little LKF ensued. Then one of the highlights of the session commenced when she got onto her BBBJ routine. Oh wow this was cock worship par excellence. I was in heaven. Yes it had been a long time but she was fantastic. I at one stage tried to intervene and my hand was swatted away. So funny. “I know what I’m doing - keep out”. DATY was also great and she has a very munchable pussy.

On with the dom and the second highlight of the session. This gal has the tightest pussy I have come across. Unbelievable – and she can (gently) take a full length as well. Dirty talk was also kinda funny. “Do you like a big cock?” “It depends on what you do with it”. “I like it with you”. Ha.

I really had a fun time. Keep the lights down low, you are there for the BBBJ and the tight pussy.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by downthelane; 28th April 2022 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Updated template
    So many girls - so little time - and money.