Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90 - Under New Management

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, tallish, decent curvy figure, nice C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : I had booked Macy and she was ready when I arrived so I paid Rita and went straight into the room.

Macy is quite pretty and is tallish and was wearing a short black negligée over a black g-string.

She readied the room while I showered and she stripped when I lay on the bed. She has a decent curvy figure (very slightly cuddly but certainly not fat), nice C-cups and was fully shaved.

Macy knelt over me and licked my nipples while stroking my cock before moving down and licking my balls. She then gradually worked her way up my shaft and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good hand-action, no interruptions, good suction and she was doing something interesting with her tongue which felt great. She also went reasonably deep.

I let this go on for a good while before asking for some 69 and she moved round.

This was OK and Macy was moaning gently but she didn’t cum.

Macy moved away and sucked me some more before getting a condom and dressing me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”.

We started with some cowgirl. No lube was used and she struggled to squeeze me in and it was a bit tight at first but she soon loosened up and got into it.

She then asked me to fuck her and asked whether I wanted some doggie so I stood at the end of the bed. I thought this might be difficult as she is quite tall but she spread her legs so it was a good height. She has a nicely shaped bum and I fingered her arsehole for a while but as there was no lube I didn’t bother trying any FIA.

I then got her to lie down for some mish. Again she didn’t use any lube and it wasn’t easy at first but I withdrew and briefly licked her, applying plenty of saliva, and then re-entered and it was much better.

(I thought of suggesting she use some lube but she might have a good reason for not wanting to use it or might have had to leave the room to get some so I decided not to.)

Now the mish was good and I looked down at her pretty face as she got quite loud and urged me on until I came.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Macy knelt beside me for a chat. She has been in Australia for several years and said she was from HK. I think she said she only works at 90 on Fridays.

We had a good chat (her English is OK) before I had to point to the clock and say it was time to leave.

After showering etc I went along the corridor for a chat with Rita.

Rita told me about a new Korean girl called Sue who used to work at Kelly’s. I saw Sue twice at Kelly’s, including and fantastic double with her and Nicky, and she is very good. I also briefly saw the SG girl Hanna who was working today – looked pretty good (apparently Fridays only).

Rita also showed me some photos of three Western girls (including a shapely Lebanese girl) who have recently started working there – all very young and good looking.

Default Macy

Person's Name : MACY

Month/Year of Visit : Friday June 24th 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Parade, Aratrmon NSW

Hours of Business : 10am till 11pm

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, Mish..

Size/shape : Attractive, 168, Slim & curvy hips, lovey C-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK (Kowloon)

Value for money/recommend? : YES (YMMV)

My experience/comments :

Got back from my first overseas biz trip in two years last week, but will keep that for a seperate report.
    Took a few days to shake the jet lag.

Was in Artarmon for a meeting on Friday and after was thinking about one of the massage shops.
    Popped into 104 Hampden Rd., two girls working and both were going into a three hour doubles booking! One was Shirley ( not same as Shirley from Bodycare shops) whom I saw regularly.. need to catch her another time. Another girl was on her way, but decided another day. New owners and setup as I described on another thread.

Remembered 90 Hotham was now re-badged and on AXR. Been a long time since I was at this shop. Think @2017. I was a regular customer back then. Thanks for Newsboy’s reviews, I was able to let Rita know Ill be happy to see either Amy or Macy on a Friday .

Booked and drove over. Parked in the back.
    Shop has gone through renovation which was desperately needed.

Met Rita and she seemed very friendly. Parted with three pineapples for the hour. Macy was already waiting in the room.
    Room really had make over, wow.

Hugs and quick chat with tall, attractive Macy. Gave me a towel and i showered.
    Put on my Cantonese 90’s sappy crooner HKL playlist ( several Chinese milfs like this one) and Macy immediately recognised the songs.
    Took Macy for a little dance, but she was little awkward so assumed she’s did not dance much. Some of the others love a twirl. Bit of ice breaking warm up.

Lil Wak was was already at full attention.. Macy is quite attractive and he was responding to her caresses. Macy possibly had some adjustments on her nose or something, but it’s not too obvious.
    Pretty face. Lovely breasts and hips with curves and nice legs and bum. Silky smooth skin.

For starters, gave her short massage which she appreciated… and them on her back i started a ‘tom cat’ bath.. working down to the garden of earthly delights.
    Shave or lasered Macs pussy... she opens her legs to allow me to dine for quite a while. I vary my techniques exploring her flower… outer lips are full and puffy and the inner ones hidden away. Seems last few lasses i have dined on have very prominent inner labia, so this was nice difference. Smooth like all her body. I was enjoying the lunch.. my hands kneading her wonderful breasts and responsive nipples. Macy moaning.. caresses my arms.. I could feel her her responding slightly …but at some stage I assess it will take longer than I wanted to have her climax. Seems like she’s a ‘Daty project’.

I take breather and drink some water.. she confirmed she won’t be coming any time soon.. talked about it a bit…. so I was happy to let her take over.
    Macy lays me down and starts her cat bath.. then settles in comfortable position and spends a lengthy session of sucking and teasing my balls and works her way around the shaft and proceeds a very nice slow and smooth BBJ.. Im watching in the mirror.. her superb breasts cupped in my hands throughway.
    Macy’s technique varies in depth and how she uses her tongue .. i could have been happy to let her go all the way.. as it was very good.
    After maybe 10 minutes I suggest sex. She grabs a rubber, which coincidentally was my preferred brand and size.

I hint to cowgirl and pull her on ..she is quite tight and start slowly, take a bit of time for the rhythm and depth.
    She’s moaning as she rides.. my hands firmly on her breasts .. alternating looks at the mirror.. she is a very sexy cowgirl indeed.
    Roll over to Mish.. and I could feel she is locking me in ..pulling me in more intensely as her climax commences.

Short break..then move to some Doggy.. this is great as the view of the couple going at it in the big mirror is pretty sexy ……her lovely long body..my hands firm on her bum and hips .. pulling her in and out… but I know I won’t be coming soon enough and suggest to move back to bbbj. Macy happily obliges. Dom off , she wipes me down.. asks not to cim. For next five minutes she is focused on the task with hand, mouth and tongue.. I feel the sailors wanting to burst out for shore leave…indicate to Macy, who also feels the rush.. pulls out and continues to tug out every drop. Hmm .. very nice.

I gain my composure as she showers then I hop in.
    Rita has knocked one the door.. we are almost 10 minutes over time and a customer has been waiting his turn.
    Chat a bit, small tip, hugs and goodbye.

At the exit chat with Rita about the experience in general and the shop revamp. I let her know review will be posted.
    Need to keep her happy on this site and reviews are whats needed.

Macy reminded me of another HK lass, has funny way of responding at times, almost shy and apologetic.
    Good experience overall and would like to see others. So first impressions are positive from my POV. Was my first visit to a FS shop in a very long time.

Happy to see the shop refit and Im sure it will do ok, as there's plenty immediate customers within walking distance (the car dealerships, smash repairs and workshops. Remember former girl at 90H telling me she’s had regulars for those dealerships). VFM is excellent compared to the pricing happening around these days.

Parking on the street varies. evenings is easy, during the day spots are available but etc auto businesses love to hog the spots. But after 5pm it clears up. There are other side streets as well and the back entrance with a few spots off Hotham lane ( alley) .

The LOOP bus between St Leonard station and Artarmon station stops right outside the shop. Convenient!

Caveat: If you hover over 190cm ( 6’3” ) watch your head and also at the entrance and hallway.. seems like low doorways and ceilings.

YMMV applies.

Cheers
    Wak
    Last edited by downthelane; 26th June 2022 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Formatting

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : Sunday August 7th 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Parade, Artarmon NSW

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Mish..

Size/shape : Attractive, 168, Slim & curvy hips, lovey C-cups, shaved

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

Rita I guess showed me straight to Macy's room, she looked nice so picked the hour option.

Very friendly, had a shower then lay on bed for a bit of a chat first, she is from HK and I have been there quite a few times, so broke the ice.

Her body looks more western than Asian if you know what I mean, nice shapely and very smooth skin.

She started on my nipples which does nothing for me but I let them do their thing.

Down to lick balls and bbbj, not deep but fine.

She would not venture below the balls, but her choice.

So, spent the next half hour going between bbbj and lick.

Then had a rest for her, spooned and touching each other.

Then asked for dom and did some Mish, until I softened as I often do with the dom on.

She suggest I watch her play with herself as I stroked myself, which was a nice turn on.

Then she used one foot to fondle the balls which is a first for me and very good, soon after she joined with the other foot.

I may have developed a foot fetish ;-)

Anyway, I finally finished in a wet one as she didn't want it over her pussy or in the mouth.

Overall, very pleasant way to spend an hour with a very pleasant lady.

Bronze Member

Month/Year of Visit : march 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Parade, Artarmon NSW

Services Provided This Session : BJ, Mish..

Size/shape : 168, tummy, quite thick, lovey C-cups, shaved

Value for money/recommend? : not really

My experience/comments :

Found it hard to get in touch and receptionist is quite rude and abrupt.

Was disappointed to find Macy is no where near 30. She is thick for an Asian with a tummy to match. Definitely closer to 50 than 30.

Pro
    Great bj, sucked no teeth, lick only as far as balls. Kept sucking without breaks or tissue for a good 10 minutes.

Cons
    Then started to get annoyed that I hadn't cum yet. Telling me that it's fine to cum just through the bj and don't need to fs.

The attitude ruined a perfectly good bj.

She is also a smoker in the room which is a problem cos my clothes smelt like smoke after I left which can be hard to explain.

Wouldn't return but keen to see if the other younger girls' pictures match reality.