Month/Year of Visit :

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Cutie Kylie - ARTARMON 90

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $200 hh

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, full service

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : middle eastern?

Value for money/recommend? : no

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Booked through the phone as she was rostered on; i've noticed the Artarmon 90 website to be quite bad with people rostering either not showing up (and the roster not being updated), and also sometimes the website straight out not working, but that's a complaint for another forum I think.

Never met or seen Kylie, but booked based on her photos - The place is nice (first time coming here) with a long hallway and rooms for service connected to the hallway. I tell the lady who greeted me at the door my booking and she ushers me to Kylie's room immediately. Kylie doesn't look at me, or talk to me but I can see she is on instagram on her phone - not the best sign but fine. Paid the lady and she walks away - Kylie tells me to shower so I do.

I come out of the shower and go onto the bed where she is, she then stands and undresses, all while not looking at me making everything infinitely more awkward - she simply says "what do you want to do" and I just said blowjob. So just goes down straight into it (bbbj). Her bj skills are fine .. goes deep every so often but makes 0 noise. After a couple of minutes she says "sex?" and I just say okay.

gets a condom, puts it on, goes on top and starts riding - all while not looking in my direction at all. Either looking into the mirror at herself (unhappily), or looking to the side .. and just .. silently riding. I eventually say i'll come and she doesn't respond - I do and say i've come and she hops off, gets a tissue and takes the condom off me. Straight back to her phone.

WIR? no - you can tell she doesn't want to be there. I should also mention that I noticed she had scars on her arm which were of her cutting herself in the past, so I don't doubt she's struggled while in her youth - I hope she can get out of the business since you can tell she just doesn't want to be there.