Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Artarmon90

Month/Year of Visit : May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90 - Under New Management

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, light rimming, 69, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive, slim, enhanced (somewhat wonky) C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Worth it for the BJ and her enthusiasm but she's not young

My experience/comments : I saw a new girl on the roster so I called Rita to book her. She was free when I arrived so I paid Rita and Mimi readied the room while I showered.

Mimi is reasonably attractive (for her age) and was wearing a short dress over leggings (it was a chilly morning) and she was immediately giggly and affectionate.

I lay on the bed and she stripped. She has a slim figure and enhanced C-cups (which are a bit wonky) and was fully and freshly shaved.

Mimi knelt over me for some light kissing and a brief catbath before kneeling between my legs and saying “You wanta sucky?” (silly question!)

It was a very good BBBJ – no hint of teeth, lovely soft and sensual lips, no tissue-breaks and nice and sloppy (assisted by the occasional mouthful of water from a flask and some spitting). She also straddled my leg and rubbed her pussy against it.

Mimi then lay on her stomach and gave my balls and perineum a good licking so I raised my knees in the air and she moved on to a brief, light rimming.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round and was soon giggling and squirming but she didn’t cum (and no FIV was permitted).

After another good spell of her lovely BJ I got her to move up for a well-lubed and very good pussy-slide and she kept saying she was horny.

Mimi asked whether I wanted “Suck and cum or fuck and cum” so I asked for fuck and then cum in mouth and she said I could.

She dressed me and squeezed me in for some cowgirl – she was very tight but there were no complaints and soon she was riding me enthusiastically with some lovely facial expressions.

She tired and suggested that I fuck her so I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. Mimi stood in front of me and bent over which was good as she was at just the right height and was soon moaning and urging me on.

We had a brief spell of mish but I was close to cumming so I asked her to suck me again. I lay down and Mimi removed the condom and it wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth. She went on sucking until I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue before having a shower.

Mimi said she was from Beijing and (if I understood correctly) has been here one month – her English is limited. She doesn’t work anywhere else and might work at 90 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I showered and dressed and went to have my usual chat with Rita.

While we were talking the lovely Sue turned up for work and I said a quick hello. I saw her twice at Kelly’s and she said she remembered me (hopefully true but flattering nonetheless) – she is very good.

Rita told me about the other girls. She said she’s getting some Western girls but they seem to be unreliable and she got rid of Bella because she kept asking for tips for BBBJ, CIM etc.