Person's Name : Evelyn, Winnie and Shirley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :.533 Willoughby

Phone : (02) 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00am until late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :.BBBJ,.DFK, 3 way DFK, FIV, various positions

Size/shape : All reviewed individuallly so details can be found here.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and no. Awesome fucking but a lot of $$'s

My experience/comments :

II had a 2:30 double booked with Winnie and Evelyn. Winnie is one of my favourites at 533 at the moment as she provides great service and DSK and looks good. I also thought that the gals would work together well. Angie invited Shirley to join in as well and was so horny could not say no so have Shirly joined in as well for the 1 hour. This will be a short review as was just a haze of pussy tits and tongue.

After the shower I had 2 sucking my cock and balls while another was making out with me. We swapped so I got t make out with all the gals and they all got a go on my ball and cock. This went on for 20min before I wanted some pussy. Got to try all 3 gals pussys and must say they were all nice. While fucking I was able to DFK and figer another gal. Rotated through the gals and got a fair amout of bbbjj as well while chaning to keep me hard. Was getting close to cumming as I only had Shirley for 1 hour I thought it best to leave my first load in her.

Had a break but that consisted of a front massage / hj that turned into a bj before Evelyn jumped on my cock and Winnie on my mouth. Shirly had left by now. Swapped between the gals and got the oil going as well. Asses look great with oil. Winnie had to leave for a bit and Evelyn and I fucked for a while and sucked. Had a shower to cool down. Winnie eventually came back and we all started fucking and sucking again. Tried both gals pussies to see who's was tighter and in there end I think Evelyns was once I got her worked up. . Evelyn had to leave so I was down to my last 30min. Pumped Winnie for everything I was worth and blew deep inside her. Was a great adventure.

Had to clean up as was tissues, condom wrappers and lube and oil all over the bed and floor. Looked like we had a great party.

Cheers

Silver Member

I am in awe...
    I admire your abilities...
    Respect to you... and those wonderful ladies.... Excellent!
    Last edited by downthelane; 14th June 2022 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Removed quote block

Silver Member

Legend man!!

Respect those girls, they are awesome! How privileged we are to have 533 and their girls! We take things for granted in NSW that others in other states would die for. Go Johnno, superstud!!!!

Silver Member

LOL Not sure I would call myself a super stud. Just a horny guy who sometimes can't control his urges when gals come into the room and offer themselves to you for some fun.