Phone : 02 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $160 / 45mins

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : Massage and Hand Relief

Size/shape : Slim and Busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No at all.

My experience/comments : Was in the city with overseas guests for work and knowing I was out had done some research on city establishments to visit at the end of the evening. Website, lists B2B Massage and Full Service - Silver and Diamond class. In the waiting room after the lineup, only the Silver and Diamond class services were available - told the Silver was the B2B nude massage, so decided to go for this as the Diamond was getting pricy and as no double shot was on offer I would probably shoot my load straight away, and at least with the massage the experience would last longer.

Mickey was smiling in the line up, with a slim body and great looking cleavage.

We went up to the room and I undressed and showered and Mickey just removed her wrap leaving her with bra and panties on - is this a nude massage I asked - No was the reply. Oh well see if it changes when we roll over! Massage started and it was terrible felt like she was only using one hand in a bread kneading motion. Anyway had paid and thought might as well try and get my monies worth.

After 15 mins she tells me to turn over, I mentioned that I'd paid for 45, but she then said should have only paid for 30! Massage carried on and then i finally turned over after 25mins.
Asked if she's was getting her top off, again no - this is massage and hand job!

She sat between my legs, so couldn't even reach to feel her chest, hand job was quick and concentrated on the head, knowing this would make me cum quickly I asked her to concentrate lower down nearer the balls, hopefully letting me build up to decent climax, but she kept going back to the head. Knowing it was time to finish this disaster off i relaxed and finally came on my stomach. Bit disappointing as with previous massages where the girl has let it build up it's been possible to shoot a load over my shoulder.

Anyway she cleaned me up and put on the shower to warm up, and then put her wrap on and told me she'd collect the towel and then she left the room.

Finished the shower and dressed and left the building.

Absolute rip off - no B2B, no nude and not a very happy ending either!