Person's Name : Elia

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $130/$180/$200 for 30/45/60min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish (CIM offered but I didn't get that far)

Size/shape : Quite pretty, lovely petite but still shapely figure, C/D-cups, cute butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a little bit shy to start with but she warmed up very nicely

My experience/comments : Rita told me about a newish girl called Elia and described her as having short hair. I recalled seeing an Elia with short hair at Roseville Rose three years ago and I wondered whether it was the same girl. If it was, I knew I’d be happy as the Roseville Elia was very good.

Note – Elia is sometimes recorded as Elisa on the roster but it is actually Elia.

Rita showed me into the room and I showered. Then Elia came in with her lunch and asked whether she could finish eating first – I was in no rush so I said it was OK.

While she was eating I established it was the same girl and I told her that I’d seen her three years ago. She was surprised that I remembered so much about her and the session and I eventually owned up to keeping notes and having re-read them in anticipation of having seen her before.

When she’d finished her lunch she went and told Rita that we were starting the session late.

Elia was wearing a fluffy pink dressing gown over flimsy, see-through blue wrap.

She is quite pretty with a bob-cut and has a lovely petite but still shapely figure with a fine pair of C/D-cups (enhanced but well done) and a cute butt. She was fully and freshly shaved.

She started by kneeling over me for a quick catbath before heading south.

It was a very good slow and sensual BBBJ with lovely soft lips, no teeth, good swirling tongue-action and she went reasonably deep. She also lightly tickled my balls and perineum while sucking me and there was only a couple of brief tissue-breaks.

I asked for some 69 and Elia moved round. This was good as she also used some lube to stroke my cock while sucking me and it sounded like she was getting close. But I too was getting close and I had to get her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

Elia put a pillow under her bum and I went down on her. Now she really went off and was getting quite loud while she squirmed and clamped her thighs around me head. I also gently finger-fucked her for a while.

Elia was telling me how she liked being licked and soon she was pushing me away as she had a massive, shuddering orgasm and she then wouldn’t let me touch her for a bit while she recovered.

I lay down for some more BJ but soon had to suggest we fuck.

As Elia dressed me, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style. This was very good as she rode me for a long time, with great passion and energy, while I played with her tits.

When she eventually tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. Elia spread her legs wide to make herself just the right height and I fingered her arsehole but my hand was swiped away when I went for some insertion.

The doggie was very good as she has a really cute bum and the view in the large mirror right by the side of the bed was great.

I then got her to lie down for some mish and started slowly with long strokes before gradually going faster. Elia sounded like she was enjoying it and was urging me on so I just kept going until I came.

I looked down at her and said “I was going to cum in your mouth but I forgot” and she laughed saying that I remembered all that stuff from three years ago but forgot about the cum in mouth.

I lay on the bed and we had a chat. We talked about her hometown of Chengdu and I told her my age and she said that I was the same age as her father (thanks for that!!!)

Elia works at 90 usually Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and was filling in today.

We were well over time but there was no rush to get rid of me. Eventually I said I’d better shower and dress and, after a farewell hug, I went and had a chat with Rita.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Hahahahah..

Poor NB..

But age is just a number!

Hahahahah

Might have to go visit lovely Elia……

I do remember her at RR.. but never saw her..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Person's Name : Elia

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : 17 December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $130/$180/$200 for 30/45/60min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, lovely petite but still shapely figure, enhanced D cups, cute butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Another lovely girl at 90, recommended

Booked Elia at Rita and others' recommendations.

First cab off the rank at 10, takes a bit of time to get everything ready, no worries, I have time. She has been on lady holiday for 5 days, lots of unpacking and faffing about. Start proceedings at about 20 past, all good, it's Saturday.

She is lean, with outsized bolt ons. Looks pretty good, although I personally am quite content with smaller, natural fare. She has short hair, as in her pic on the website, I love that, don't like girls with long hair that hangs down and obscures things.

The BBBJ is excellent. Lots of gentle tongue tickling at first, lots of variation, strategic pauses, then a bit of finger and hand work with the aid of some lube, nice finger stimulation of the anus and perinaeum. I sigh in bliss!

Having been off for a few days I thought she may be up for a bit of pleasure herself, but she said that today she just wanted to look after me. Fair enough, repect that.

It's good that she stopped at times and even got up to fetch things etc, because I was horny as hell and would have come in an instant if she hadn't done so.

Finally she asks whether I want her to jump onboard, an offer I did not refuse. Dom on and into CG. Eases in slowly, and keeps it there, just jiggling on the tip of my dick. Feeling good, getting into the rythm, she's lithe and moves about with ease. Now also some variation with deeper strokes, she feels good, if not super tight.

After a while of this I ask to change to MISH. I can better control things now and keep working the bit at her entrance where I am finding the best traction. She is making lots of sounds, but it seems pretty foamy. I worked away like that for a while, but after a while I realised that I was not going to come from continuing that.

So I lay down and asked her to use her hand. She sat on my pelvis and worked me with her hands between my legs. She's good, reading me, gently varying the speed and intensity, teasing me, then slacking off again, until I finally expoded in a big slug of splooge on my belly.

I'm sated! Takes me a while to catch my breath. We chat, her english is fairly good, talk about her prevoius gig before Covid and the personalities of that shop, very pleasant conversationalist.

Recommended, hope to be able to get her enthused for some pleasure on her side next time we meet, she indicated that it may well be on if I catch her at the right moment.

And Newboy, I'm pretty sue that I too am older than her father!