Thread: Cherry

Silver Member

Default Cherry

Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment :533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit :August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late every tuesday, wed and thursday as par roster but may be changed as she fits in a schedule

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, DATY, 69, rimming, side saddle and side facing fucking, missionary, doggy to completion, massage

Size/shape :Medium height at 162 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, short blonde hair, attractive face but not Asian looking but looked like a European girl

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes very bubbly and very keen in the room crying out often about how much she was enjoying my cock.

My experience/comments :

When I first met Cherry she looked a bit older than the late 20's description and would be at least 30 but she was very bubbly and happy and grabbing me and kissing and hugging.

I liked the look of her in that she looks like a fit tanned blonde Aussie and her face not Asian at all and more European but only limited English.

I was telling Angie later to teach her how to say "gday mate" and she would fool anyone unless the conversation continued.

After the shower we are on the bed kissing and fooling around and my cock is getting harder and then I am being sucked and she puts her pussy near my face laying side on.

So here we are facing each other sideways sucking the fuck out of each other and I am really going for it and sucking her pussy into my mouth and my cock is being devoured.

Cherry had a finger playing with my arse and this usually is a test to see your reaction to arse play so I am sucking her laser smooth pussy and getting balls and cock sucked.

I then moved to sit on the bed side and then Cherry is deepthroating my hard cock now all the way in and then sucking while holding balls and this felt really good.

I just sat there and watched and let her cock worship me for about ten minutes and then she pushed my legs back and starts rimming me and I love a bit of this.

I wanted to get inside her pussy as she has a slim athletic body and all very firm and I got her to lay side on next to me and entered that tight pussy side saddle.

I liked the look of her as I fucked her slowly and Cherry was in raptures the whole time my cock was inside her and going off and uttering sexy dirty talk the whole time.

I fucked her like this for at least ten minutes changing angles and speeds and she loved it when I sped up faster each time looking at her sexy legs and bum made me hard.

Cherry had my balls and was pulling me into her like I am a dildo with a man attached and she was crying out constantly telling me dirty talk like "you fuck number one etc"

We then were facing each other and I had her legs right back against her body fucking her like this pulling her into me.

I then suggested some missionary and she had her legs right back and I was leaning down slowly fucking her and kissing her and Cherry was really turned on horny.

She looked like a young sexy Aussie MILF who I just met at a party and we went into one of the bedrooms and I am fucking her in secret and her husband is out there mingling.

I was taking my time because it was a turn on to look at a western face for a change and do some fantasy stuff and Cherry is constantly giving me compliments.

I really enjoyed the slow lovemaking and kept going for 20 minutes missionary and Cherry was giving me encouragement the whole time and looked very sexy under me.

I am getting covered in sweat by now because I was giving her some fast hard pounding in small bursts as every girl loves this and they all cry out wanting more.

It was getting close to the hour now so I changed to doggy to finish off and Cherry had her head right down on the bed and legs spread out wide and I am fucking her slowly doggy and looking at her sexy firm legs.

I am pulling her into me and and have each thigh in my hands stroking her and those legs are really slim and firm and tanned and I hammered that pussy to Cherry crying out loudly.

I came with a strong force looking at those legs spread out wide and sexy bum and Cherry came again crying out loudly.

I was covered in sweat and needed to shower and then Cherry gave me a nice firm massage and later gave me a goodbye hug and said she loved the session.

I also enjoyed my time with her and the chance to fantasize about secretly fucking an Aussie girl at a party without the drama of relationships getting in the way.
    Last edited by nextlife; 24th August 2022 at 07:44 AM.

Default Cherry

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Month/Year of Visit : Saturday 24th September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $160+ per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, DATY,

Size/shape : Nice firm package, attractive face, blonde hair, B cup soft boobies, nice large nipples, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? : Recommend

My experience/comments :

Cherry comes into the room and is just a burst of energy and all smiles. This is one cheery Cherry.

Nicely packaged with a tight fitting black dress. Big hug to start before she set up her sound and light show. She is a party girl and away we went.

Lots of hugs and body contact during the whole session. Very sensual gal. Some light LFK. Nice attentive BBBJ with more rubs of her body against mine. Soft B cup boobies with very nice large munchable nipples.

Onto the main event and we started in mish. Switching to doggie, Cherry slips on her heels as she mounts the bed, What a nice touch. Typical of her overall desire to be happy and please the client.

Cherry looked great in doggie with her arms and shoulders on the bed.

I wasn’t able to get enough friction for condom covered CIP so I opted for a CIM finale. This also wasn’t to be and it was a HJ ending. Nice massage and I was back to the wilds of Willoughby Road.
    So many girls - so little time - and money.

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit :29th November 2022

Hours of Business :10 am to late every tuesday, wed and thursday as par roster but may be changed as she fits in a schedule

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, DATY, side saddle and side facing fucking, missionary, cowgirl, doggy to completion, another BBBJDT to completion over boobs.

Size/shape : Medium height at 162 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, blonde hair, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong, China

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, very bubbly and very keen in the room dancing about happy disposition, later crying out often about how much she was enjoying my cock.

My experience/comments : I just had to get back to see Cherry after the first time with her was really fun and now this time she looks more Asian so must have been the poor lighting.

Anyway, she is a delight to be with and very easy going as to whatever happens, so I am standing there kissing her and stroking that sexy fit body and I have a hard cock even before the shower.

My cock brain remembered her sexiness and was eager to get going, so after the shower, we are kissing and then she gets down on her knees and sucks my cock and yes it felt really good.

This girl can suck a mean cock and she does it with her full attention and I can see her mouth and lips wrapped around me and her tongue is licking away.

There were several sucking moments and she had me close a few times and after a couple of minutes of the standing sucking I gently push her on her back on the bed edge and go to town on that pussy.

Laser smooth and her dark skin down there and bright pink inside and I am licking so slowly and sensuously and tongue fucking her and Cherry is really loving this.

Cherry was holding my head and crying out and giving me verbal acknowledgment of my achievements as I went and at the later stages was really crying out and bucking onto my face.

I am pussy suck number one apparently, along with any others who get the same comment, but I will take it as a positive response.

So now I am sitting on the bed edge and Cherry is sitting on the carpet and she is worshipping my cock and balls and I can see she is getting nearly all of me down her throat.

Her technique is flawless and she sucks with purpose as if it really matters to get it right and I am watching and getting close to cumming a few times.

We then moved to the bed and the sucking is still going and deeper now and the moaning and balls fondling and I am loving this.

I am rubbing my cock bareback along her pussy and she is massaging it and in it slips for a couple of strokes and holy hell it felt good and I pulled out and Cherry put a dom.

I started fucking her like this and right away Cherry is going off saying how much she is enjoying it and she gave me many compliments the whole time I was with her.

I kept the side saddle for a while then we were facing each other and kissing and I could get long slow deep strokes and it was so sexy.

This girl has a very strong girlfriend vibe and she looks so sexy and some of the times I was kissing her she was sucking my bottom lip with eyes closed.

I then got right on top in missionary and had her legs right back and went fast and hard for a while and she is crying out horny wanting me to fuck her hard.

I also got down close and slow deep strokes and the kissing and lip sucking again and I felt affection towards her.

We then moved to Cherry on top ha ha, and she lowers onto me and is swaying back and forth and then bouncing up and down and I am holding her up and fucking her sexy pussy.

I was getting pretty hot so I suggested doggy to finish and she is laying there head right down and legs spread out and fuck she looked sexy.

That slim body and long blonde hair and sexy legs spread right out and she is crying out to be fucked hard and I fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes then came in the dom.

I was sweating heavily by now so we both showered and then she said massage so I lay down and I pulled her on top of me and we are just laying together kissing so sensuously.

I thought, fuck this, I miss kissing a sexy girl and she was so into it, and then Cherry is moving down kissing my body then playing with my cock and balls again.

The time was almost up but Cherry had other ideas and then she has me hard and in her mouth again for another long slow sucking session and she is kneeling between my legs.

So, now she is sucking full deep throat and massaging balls and again sucking with conviction and purpose and I am thinking that I will cum again.

The sucking is going for a while now and we are right on the death nell for time and Cherry is determined to make me cum and she is really going for it and eventually I came all over her tits.

Just watching her as she worked her magic, I could see that she really is a sweetheart person and puts in such an effort, so I gave her a good time as well.

So next week I have booked a 2 hour session and told her that I will lick and suck her pussy for 30 minutes and she is very thrilled and I will give her a massage as well.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business :

Rates : 1 hour = 160

Extras Cost : You can ask

Services Provided This Session : FS, DFK, BBBJ

Size/shape : Tall, thin nice looker

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I think so. Was it Cherry...

My experience/comments :

Phoned up, asked if cherry was free - noticed her on my last visit. Never tried before so time for a punt. She was a good looker, English as average. Willing DFK to start. BBBJ good - no teeth, Fuck - like a train - tight willing, tried a few positions. Oh yes fun fun fun. Emptied by load. Massage. Shower.
    Last edited by downthelane; 2nd December 2022 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Fornatting

Silver Member

Person's Name : CHERRY

Establishment : 533 WILLOUGHBY

Month/Year of Visit : Nov / Dec 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $160 per hour

Extras Cost : none asked for or offered

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, CFS, Massage after

Size/shape : B/C cups, good shape, slim with some curves, not toned

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Called Angie and got the usual chat about "where you been" etc, asked for Cherry based on good reviews here. Arranged a time, got calls shortly after with changes as usual - (she know not to surprise me when I arrive as I will walk)! Anyway agreed on a new time , I arrive and join her in room 2. She has blond streaks in her hair and was sporting a black bikini - not bad body and face, so good so far. She is very giggly and giggling a bit too much about nothing and mumbling ...I would say she might have had something??? I showered and she put on some Asian music and a light show - not really my thing but it was OK. She was pretty flighty jumping around on the bed but eventually got into some good cat bath action and nice tongue work on my balls and shaft, she did a good job of teasing and I returned the favour with a nice suck of her tits which are not big but not small either with suckable large nipples. I asked her to spin around to give me access to her cunt with my hand. I put some lube on my fingers and gave her a good massage externally. She was pretty wet and I could feel her pussy has seen many cocks i.e. not very tight. Her BBBJ was very good , with lots of teasing, sucking deep , licking etc ...very expert and I was giving her the positive moans of a man in a blissful place! She applied a condom and she jumped on for some cowgirl during which I sucked on her "milkers", as I mentioned she was pretty loose , so I got her on her knees for a good pounding from behind which was better, she is good at talking dirty but it doesn't feel too genuine IMHO! (Maybe I am just a dud root!) anyway we are at about the 30 min mark now so I remove the rubber and ask her to suck me more which she does after a wipe down. This is very nice again and after I while I request a CIM which she agrees to...She proceeded to suck me beautifully for another few minutes then suddenly stops and starts "hacking" she mumbled something about my cum, however I hadn't cum yet (her English is non existent) so she got back to work to finish the job however it was a bit frustrating as when I finally erupted she stopped sucking and started a bit of a hand job and started hacking again....I must say it was not the finish I would have liked hence would not recommend for those who love CIM. It is a shame as her BBBJ is great! anyway good service all the same, next time I would just finish a different way that is all...After a shower she gave me a very good massage for 15 or so minutes before I dressed and escaped into Willoughby Rd

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Default Cherry 533

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone : 9667 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - Midnight (no later)

Rates : $160

Extras Cost : n/a

Services Provided This Session : shower, BBBJ, Sex

Size/shape : 5'5, b cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I booked Cherry based on good reviews, thank you. Cherry is much thinner than her photos on 102 liverpool and the fakes on 533. I hope she is ok because she is a lovely woman

Presented in sheer black bra and panties and very accommodating. Pussy slide with panties, kissing, and her trademark 'happy happy'. We joined a wider group sex thing but I was only interested in Cherry, agreed to add Celeste who was very nice. Traded pussy licking and BBBJ. When my time was up, Cherry joined me in the shower and gave her best at giving me a knockout BJ, will definitely see her again, rare unicorn in this business.

Silver Member

Great review of Cherry. I have only seen her once before and she was great. In your review you mentioned about a wider group sex thing. Can you provide more details? Love having group sex

From what I have read Angie has had some of her crappy rooms closed by the council so is motivated to move people into one room to maximise the number of girls working. Hence the group action. As it happens I wasn’t into the others but did enjoy being in a room where others were sharing. Not unusually, Angie convinced me to add Cecile. Was glad I did as she was a hottie too. Wish I could have stayed longer, will probably go back and try again next week

Default Willoughby 533 - Cherry

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Phone : (02) 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - Midnight(?)

Rates : $160

Extras Cost : None requested/offered

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, CIM

Size/shape : Average mid sized body, not chubby, not too slim either. Around 160cm tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Value for money

My experience/comments : Popped into 533 last week, unfortunately none of the regular girls I have seen here were available. And Angie recommended Cherry, she ensured me that her service very good(Heard that old line many times before!). I decided to take the punt and handed over payment.

Cherry was very bubbly and friendly, and was eager to please. Not the prettiest or sexiest looking girl here, but average size body without too much excess fat/gut like some others. She gave quite a good BBBJ, and willing to go at whatever pace I liked, she made sure that I was enjoying it. Very accommodating. I enjoyed so much that I didn't even get into the sex, I was happy just to get a nice long BJ. She did make a bit of dirty talk, complimenting me and really doing her best to satisfy me. She was happy to suck to completion and CIM. Cherry also provided a nice good strong massage which was enjoyable.

Overall a good session, and would recommend to others to give her a try. Not sure if I would come back for another booking as there is other girls I click with better here.

Silver Member

Thumbs up

Month/Year of Visit :June 2023

Hours of Business :10 am to late 4 days per week

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, DATY, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, massage

Size/shape : Medium height at 160 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, long light brown with tones hair, attractive face

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, very bubbly and keen in the room dancing about with a happy disposition, later crying out often about how much she was enjoying my cock. Cheerleader.

My experience/comments : I wanted to catch up with Cherry again and when I got there she was very happy and gives me a hug and LFK.

We both shower then standing by the bed kissing and she gets down and is sucking me and it was deep throat about 30 times throughout the whole session.

After five minutes I sit and she is kneeling and the sucking continues and it is deep and very sensual and she is in proper girlfriend mode.

I am close to cumming in her mouth which is difficult for me so you can see that she is a master of the cock suck.

She is going slowly and I am all the way down her throat and she is licking my cock and has my balls in a massage.

I am thinking that she is a great girlfriend even if temporary and she seems to really care about my experience and looking at my face for acknowledgement of her skill.

I get her on her back and am sucking her very pretty neat shaven pussy and getting the cheerleading "oh you pussy suck number one"

Cherry was really bucking and holding my head and I am sucking and licking her clit and she is moving her hips crying out.

She is very wet and I have to wash and rinse and now she is horny and sucking me again and deepthroat holding me down her throat.

My cock is in there getting sucked and licked for a minute at a time and then out it comes for another up and down movement.

This girl is one of the best cock suckers out there and the total sucking would have been 25 minutes.

Now Cherry is getting a dom and is on top fucking me slowly leaning down then up and just moving in small strokes but keeping me inside.

I am sucking her sexy boobs and holding her close and we kiss and I am pulling her onto me and then I lay down and fuck her hard.

I am giving her a firm hard fucking from underneath and she is crying out and giving me encouragement.

We then move to side saddle and I am going slowly stroking into her and her legs are very sexy and really good shape.

She told me she jogs and hits the gym regularly and so has a great body and very sexy to look at.

I am at side saddle for about 15 minutes in many different angles and speeds and it felt so good and Cherry was constantly giving me feedback.

Cherry loves sex and was calling out "oh pussy horny" and "yes fuck me so good" etc.

After side saddle I went to missionary and fucked her both slow and fast for five minutes but was getting a bit worn out now.

So I suggested doggy to finish and she has a beautiful sexy butt and legs spread out and she reached back for my balls and I went for it and we both came with intensity.

I cleaned up and she gave me a massage and we talked.

She is a fun girl to be with and very easy going and loves her work.

She is also a smart girl and knows how to earn and save money and avoid destructive addictions.

Bronze Member

Default 355 Willoughby. Cherry

Person's Name : cherry

Establishment :533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :23/07/23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Willoughby 533

Phone : look up web

Hours of Business :10am till late

Rates :$160

Extras Cost : hmm

Services Provided This Session : bbbj. Lots of posissiins.
    Daty

Size/shape : petite. Soft c cup tits with great nipples and a beautiful gapping pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : said Singapore.

Value for money/recommend? : yes
    called angey and booked cherry as I wanted a western look. Something different.
    I haven’t punted in some time.
    in first glance she was attractive and looked more Filipina but still Asian.
    very bubbly person maybe a little crazy but very nice.
    some light kissing and on the bed for a nice bj that lasted about 15min I then returned the favour with some nice days. She has a nice pink shaved pussy.
    she then gave me another quick bj then jumped on top for a bit of cowgirl.
    she then asked me to get on top and fuck her.
    wow her pussy feel great nice long deep strokes. Moved into doggy for a bit then standing doggy. She was begging for me to cum as it was getting close to time so I moved her back into missionary and picked up the pace before coming deep inside her.
    what a fantastic first visit.

would be back again.

Silver Member

Thumbs up

Month/Year of Visit :August 2023

Hours of Business :10 am to late 4 days per week

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, massage

Size/shape : Medium height at 160 cm, C cup natural boobs, sexy firm legs, slim athletic body, long light brown with tones hair, attractive face

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, very girlfriend vibe, gets excited during sex (that's a good thing isn't it?)

My experience/comments :I saw Cherry in the tearoom when I finished with Cecile last week and she looked really good in her civies.

If you were walking down the street and saw her you would thing she is a pretty hot looker maybe European.

I went there at 11 am and she was ready in underwear and high heels and she has a very sexy slim and athletic look.

I showered and then she kneels on the floor and swallows me whole pulling me in by the balls and licking.

Wow, great start, and after a few moments I sit and the sucking continues full on deep throat almost every stroke.

I am looking at her sexy legs so firm and toned like a jogger and nice tits and she has me down her throat many times.

And the gold medal goes to Cherry of 533 for excellence in cock sucking category.

After ten minutes of this pleasure we move onto the bed and she still wants to suck me and who am I to stop her.

The deepthroating continues for another five minutes and I want to get inside her and she gets the lube and straddles me cowgirl.

The feeling is so good when a sexy slim girl like Cherry gets on top and is fucking me slowly and I am holding her.

Cherry is riding me slow and deep calling out, I am now holding her up and fucking her fast and furious.

Cherry is really calling out now as I hammer that pussy as hard as I can manage and I do this a few times.

Cherry is on top for about ten minutes and then we change to side saddle and there is a big mirror in the hot room 2.

I am watching her sexy body and legs as I fuck her slowly and she is pulling me in and crying out locking me in.

I just go slowly for quite a while and have some fast bursts and Cherry turns like in closed legs doggy and I just go slowly.

There is extra pressure now and she is reacting well telling me I am fuck number one etc.

We then changed to missionary and I am on top just slowly fucking and then elevated up for a few fast bursts.

Cherry seems to really like everything and at one stage I held her butt up and fucked really slow and deep.

I also had my finger on her arse rubbing while I went slowly and it was quite sexy making love to her.

I was getting hot so suggested doggy to finish as time was getting close and she has a lovely body and arse view.

I just went slow with several angles and speeds and Cherry then lay flat and I went for it and hammered to a finish.

Cherry was crying out horny and at the end her pussy is clamping onto me and she held me inside for a moment while cumming.

Cherry then gave me a massage for the remaining time and she is good having worked in massage shops.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 22nd Aug 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby; 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 0296679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $160ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, cathbath, mish FS

Size/shape : Size 6, 155cm, shaved, B Cup Natural

My experience/comments :

Was driving home after a long day, totalled 430 km for the day, was a bit tired, but thought, keep on going down the M2 and maybe see cherry.
    Rang Angie.
    All arranged.
    Arrived on time
    Cherry opens the door,
    You here to see Cherry,
    Yes
    That’s me
    Ok Into Room1
    Cherry’s English is just passable.
    Starts kisses and cuddles.
    Hmmm first friendly
    Cherry is just wearing two lingerie
    Looks good
    Financials sorted
    Quick shower.
    Jump onto bed.
    Cherry has quick shower
    Joins us and starts catbath, not always a fan as we are too ticklish.
    Then starts bbbj, she not bad , no teeth, no breaks no tissues.
    She like to suck.
    After a while, PPE and we go to mish.
    Standard visit for us, Mish is good, [back and shoulder]
    Nice slow pace and rhythm keep it simple.
    Quick mini break.
    Cherry is back to bbbj.
    Just let her go.
    Time catching up.
    Back to mish and finish off.
    Cherry showers first, we where a bit wobbly
    Kiss and cuddles go by
    Bye to Angie
    On our way

Cherry:
    She is very nice.
    Friendly, bubbly, Cherie.
    It was a very nice visit
    Put her on the crew.

As always consider ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 23rd August 2023 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Removed formatting tags
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 16th October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby / https://533Willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 96679991

Hours of Business : 10:00am till late

Rates : $160ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, cat bath, mish CG, FS

Size/shape : size 6, 155cm, shaved, B Cup natural

Value for money/recommend? : Very much so

My experience/comments :

Apologies i have been on leave in the Whitsundays,
    R&R
    Visited Cherry before departing.
    Early evening visit.
    Arrived,m greeted by Angie
    And to room 2, my least favourite room.
    Finances sorted.
    Hugs and kisses from Cherry
    Where have you been, the usual brow beating.
    Quick shower onto the bed.
    Cherry was in street clothes, maybe popped out.
    Undresses and into bbbj, straight into it.
    She’s a good girl.
    Good bbbj, no complaints
    Just let her go.
    After a while, gets us hard
    PPE and jumps on and starts grinding, let her go,
    After awhile, starts getting tired,
    Change to mish,
    Rhythm and grind a way, nice slow to medium pace, low impact.
    Have a mini break in between and then back into it.
    Room 2 overheats, hate it.
    After a while, getting close and then
    WE ARE DONE.
    cherry cleans us up.
    Quick chat, and like to give a quick massage, not into massages, but let her do it.
    Time up Shower,
    Kiss and cuddle
    regards to Angie, and on our way.

Cherry:
    I like Cherry, she is a bundle of energy,
    Always smiling and happy.
    Treats us well, and we return the gesture.
    New member of the crew.
    Always leave her a tip.
    She’s a keeper

As always consider ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 1st November 2023 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Removed formatting tags
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Silver Member

Person's Name : Cherry (should be cheery)

Month/Year of Visit : 28th November 2023

Hours of Business :10 am to late 3 days per week

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :BBBJDT, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, another DTBBBJ, rimming on me, cowgirl, side saddle, reverse cowgirl, side saddle to completion, no time left for massage

Nationality or Ethnicity : China, somewhere

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, very girlfriend vibe, gets excited during sex (that's a good thing isn't it?)

My experience/comments : Cherry is a terrific little lady, always bubbly and happy and full of energy and a great little sexy body to fuck.

After my shower and wash by Cherry she gets on her knees and my cock is swallowed whole to the hilt and the licking and sucking and balls play was so good.

She is an expert and I was admiring her tight little sexy body and legs and wanting to get inside her but after I lay down for some more of her magic sucking.

After ten minutes Cherry is horny and wants to fuck me so she climbs on top and is holding me deep inside her pussy just moving very slowly on top.

I was enjoying it and watching her get worked up and the little movements back and forth holding my cock deep inside and I fucked upwards a couple of times.

I wanted to get her in side saddle as all the girls like this and it felt really nice in her dripping wet snatch just slowly fucking her deep and she is crying out chattering.

Oh good fuck, very good fuck, very horny etc and I must have stayed like this for 15 minutes again with the differing angles and speeds.

I liked looking at her sexy legs which are very firm and shapely and watching my cock going deep into her pussy and she has the balls and fuck it was good.

I then get on top in missionary and we are occasionally kissing and she is biting my lip as I fucked her slow and deep and I hammered her a few times looking down on those legs.

I was getting hot and then moved to doggy and what a great little arse and legs and held her and stroked away for a good while and then lifted her up of the bed and fucked her hard and came strongly.

So we are both covered in sweat so we showered and then laying back down with 20 minutes left and Cherry wants to go again and starts sucking me again and it took me a few moments to get hard.

Now this is straight after I have cum big time literally 5 minutes have passed and she is getting me hard again and now the deep throating and then she is licking my arse.

Holy fuck this is so sexy and I have never had any girlfriend do what Cherry does, what a great little fuck she is and then more sucking down her throat and then she gets on top cowgirl and is fucking me.

Moving back and forth on my hard cock really horny and after five minutes back to side saddle looking at her firm legs and then reverse cowgirl legs spread out so sexy.

I got her back in side saddle and she has my balls and I go for it and we both came together again, holy fuck and I am old but ok shape.

Cherry is a lovely little firecracker and she is a real sexy sweetheart girl who knows how to get the best out of us guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast