Thread: Cici

Default Cici

Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Date of Visit : May 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9212 7010/ 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW / 429a Pitt St - 429 Pitt St

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $120 per half hour

Size/shape : Tiny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, covered BJ

Value for money/recommend? : Value for money

My experience/comments :

I dropped in here after work around 6pm on a Monday. Only three girls working and Cici was the pick of them. She's tiny, probably 5'1" or so and slim and toned. Tiny tits and a great ass. She doesn't do BBBJ which I was ok with but may stop others from going with her. Massaman told me this before I locked her in so no surprise. Booked for a half hour.

In the room she was really cheeky, playing around a bit and making jokes.

Quick shower with her as she washed me down and herself too. It'd been two weeks since I'd had any action so I got a decent semi already in the shower.
    On to the bed for a pretty short CBJ before she said she wanted me to fuck her. I told her to get on top first and she was pretty energetic for a minute or so and then asked me again to fuck her. I obliged by pounding her from underneath for a bit and then flipping her over in to mish. She's pretty tight but had no complaints and took it all ok. Few other mish variations and I could sense we were running short on time so got her to move in to doggy. She's really fit and with a great ass so from this position I came after a few minutes.
    Turned out we still had a couple of minutes so she gave me a decent massage, then we showered and I was off home.

Would I return? Yeah, she was a bit kooky but was pretty funny and really in to her job. Tiny tits is a shame but everything else about her was great.

As an aside, I must have fucked 5 different Cici's over the last year; is it the primo name for Chinese WL?

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Date of Visit : 25/7/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9212 7010/ 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW / 429a Pitt St - 429 Pitt St

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150 per 30mins (diamond)

Size/shape : Tiny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : totally recommended
    My experience/comments : Ducked in on my lunch break and was presented with a stack of girls, its was hard to pick (I almost chose Lucky who I will check out and review soon), but then this tiny fit little thing walked out swinging her hips and smiling and the choice was made for me. CiCI took me up to the room and showered with me, super quirky little thing, lots of giggling and teasing which was a real turn on. On to the bed and she went to go for CBJ even though I paid for diamond service, I objected and she relented quickly and proceeded with a so so BBBJ. This clearly was not her strong point so I decided to let her tight little body do the talking and was well rewarded. There is not and ounce of fat on this girl but she is still soft and super tight, she responded enthusiastically and it didn't take me long to get over the line. All in all a great punt with a fun girl, treat her gently and you'll have a great time tossing her around the bed.