Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 429A Pitt Street

Date of Visit : 21/11/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt Street

Phone : 02 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 10am - late, it says 24 hours on website

Rates : $120 for 30 minutes for Silver Service and $150 for $30 minutes for Gold Service

Size/shape : 6 ,small c cups and tight young body all firm and nice!

Nationality or Ethnicity : CHinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, COB. FS, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Ummmm no I would probably not go back better elsewhere when you consider price paid

My experience/comments :

I initially booked Barbie using their online site for 12pm and when I got there was told she was not working, bummer!!! Anyway I was shown into a waiting room where all the girls proceeded to parade out to me introducing themselves. Not much chop but there were a couple of girls that got my interest. I chose Tina a small Chinese girl who looked very cute and nice smile. The man comes back in and says which service did I want as they have Silver, Gold and Diamond, what a money Rory, bit like would you like a sundae with that sir at Maccas!!! Anyway if I wanted BBBJ and B2B and FS I needs to go GOld at least so that is what I did for 30 minutes. I really think that if the girl likes you that you could get any services for the silver price anyway.

Anyway Tine takes me up to the stairs and shows me to the room, we undress and I head into the shower to clean up, to my surprise she comes in and helps me clean up but no shower play to be had, after we clean up its dry off and onto bed for some catbath from her which was OK but nothing fantastic, then she does a 180 turn and flips to show me her lovel pussy fo rme to DATY which I obliged while she BBBJ on me, again OK but nothing to write home about. After a while she stops get a condom and proceed to mount me from on top, nice view of her and her lovely long dark hair, nice firm c cups and tight body, great tight pussy as well. After a bit she was getting tired and motioned me to get on top of her, She was obviously wanting me to do all the work now. Lol. Anyway I oblige and we swap and I proceed to pump her until I come inside of her. She was moaning and producing all the usual sound effects, I love you, you are soo big and I love your cock etc etc. dont they know that all of this tends to put us blokes off!!! Anyway I get there in the end and hop up, she cleans me up before sending me to the shower where she cleans me up, we then get back on the bed before she gives me a quick back massage and then our short time is up, We both get dressed and head downstairs. All in all only an OK experience but nothing to write home about and nothing compared to the level of service delivered at say Ginza, I know where I will be heading next!!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter.....