Phone : 02 9212 7010

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60mins / 180

Size/shape : 6 ... DD cups.. thirsty !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : CHinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, COB. CIM, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : YES!! Will return to enjoy Barbie again

My experience/comments :

Been a while since I visited 429A. Specifically went to see Barbie D bust 6 size.
I visited her couple of times last year.Booked her for an hour.

429A has changed. Better rooms & warm in winter. Better bathrooms with nice showers.

Barbie walks in...and I stand to attention. She is soooo cute and just my type. She leaps on me and I hold & carry her in my arms. Hello! This has got be one of the best starts of any punt.

So I sit on the lounge chair and she is all over me. Kissing me, nibbling my ears, gently biting my nipples, just the way I like it. Am loving this.

Then on her knees and into her mouth I go. She gently played with my balls as she sucked my cock. Now this was a first for me and again I was putty in her hands.

Mish was divine. Holding her close. Spreading her wide. Knees behind her ears. Sucking her toes. Fuck me she says. Amazing eye contact. And then I cum. All the time, she is urging me on. The best part was that she stayed down for a good few minutes after I let loose. Barely hadn’t the energy to roll off her.

I suggested some 69 and she moved around again. There had been some gentle FOAMing but her moaning got a bit more intense, and she didn’t object when my finger ventured a short way up her arsehole.

I felt she wasn’t going to cum so I got her to dismount and we switched for some DATY.

After a bit she warmed up and was then twitching and squirming. By now I couldn’t hear anything as she had her thighs firmly clamped around my ears, but I think she came. She certainly was sensitive when I tried to lick her again.

I asked her to suck me some more and I lay down.

Time was moving on so I asked BArbie to get a condom. She dressed me, applied some lube and straddled me for some cowgirl.

She had no problem with my size and she rode me well.

Love her

Works most of the days