Person's Name : Angie

Establishment : 429A Pitt St

Date of Visit : 3/11/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : (02) 9212 7010/ 429A Pitt St, Sydney, NSW / 429a Pitt St - 429 Pitt St

Hours of Business : 24 hours

Rates : $120 for 30 mins

Size/shape : very attractive, slender with nice B cup boobs. Shaved down stairs, long straight black hair. nicely dressed in a going out long length split navy blue dress.

Nationality or Ethnicity : prob Chinese.

Services Provided : FS, CBJ - no touching, no DATY but a lot of attitude.

Value for money/recommend? : no no no

My experience/comments :

Introduced to Angie as the first WL, didn’t need to see anymore as she is very attractive. I quickly called out to see her. I heard the punter in the next lounge ask for her about 30secs after me. I think I saved him a quid...

Anyway she was all smiles until we entered the room... I jumped into the shower and engage in small chit chat. Onto the bed and she sits next to me cross legged and lubing up my fella.

At this stage, I’m thinking this seems like she is working me up for a quick rnt. I try to start touching her boobs and initiating something different.

Her face sours and this was when I realised my mistake.... I need to stop trying to pick the hottest ones.

On with the dom and try a cbj, not bad but clearly she was not enjoying my company. Thought I would get it over with and tried doggie. Now it was very difficult to actually have sex with this girl as she did not open her legs, in the fear I was going to touch her vag.

After about 30secs of trying my fella went soft, as a result of the lack of sexual desire. I asked her if she wanted to have sex in which she got frustrated and I’m guessing started swearing at me under her breathe (I don’t know her language).

Thats when I gave up. Dom off, quick shower, got dressed and left. Swung by masaman to tell of my experience. She was ok - got my side of the story and Angie’s. Agreed to give me back $50 of the $120 as I had used a 15min allotment. I just wanted out of there...

My first ever time I’ve left a punt. I have picked unattractive, overweight and unhygienic WLs before and still not left.

This girl was hot, I thought I’d struck the jackpot but I wouldn’t have guessed it would be my worst punt ever.

Now I had $50 to do something with, by chance a little Thai massage (Lucy 8) joint was right around the corner. I will post a separate review but I will say I was very happy with their service.