Thread: Mary

Default Mary

Person's Name :Mary

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit :March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Pde, Artarmon https://artarmon90.com.au/

Phone :0422 207 501

Hours of Business :10-late I think

Rates :$160/ hour

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, little DATY, BBBJ, Fs, BBBJ

Size/shape : quite pretty in a wild looking way, tall, slim size 8, pendulous C-D cups, shaved but stubbly undercarriage , large tattoo on her belly.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : it was quite good

My experience/comments : Based on a couple of positive reviews, I was going to be nearby so I thought I’d try a new affiliate.
    As NB said, parking is a nightmare during the day, I found the back lane and parked in one of the spaces at the back of the shop. Mary answered the door and confirmed it’s fine to park there.

Mary was the only one there, I think she’d just finished mopping the floor. I asked how much for 1 hour ( after confirming 69 is included) and was told $160 ( so much for the daytime special). I paid and showered, Mary stripped and showered and joined me on the bed.
    she started with light kissing while grinding her pussy on my leg before going down for BBBJ. I asked for 69 and she swung a leg over. This only went for a minute or so and I asked her to lie down for DATY. She did but also said she can’t cum from licking, only fucking. She allowed DATY for a couple of minutes before saying she’s ticklish. She jumped up, ripped up a wet wipe and tied the pieces together then tied it around my cock and balls like a cock ring. She made me lie on my front and kissed down my back to my arse cheeks and played with my balls. I lifted up hoping for some rimming but she pulled my cock through my legs for more BBBJ. After a few minutes she wanted to fuck so on with the dom and into CG. She soon tired and wanted mish. After a few minutes she said we’ll have a rest then more sex.
    we rested and chatted for a bit then she asked if I wanted her to suck and sent me to the shower, I told her I wanted to suck her some more and she didn’t seem keen but she went and had a quick shower.
    Back on the bed and she ripped a dom to make another cock ring and fitted it around my cock and balls and back to BBBJ. I asked for 69 and she was a bit reluctant but eventually swung a leg over when she noticed I was only 3/4 hard. I was soon fully hard and she quickly rolled on a dom and wanted mish. After a while I asked for doggie. This was a better position and she allowed some ring tickle, I came soon after.
    A quick shower and Rita let me out the back door after checking the session was ok.
    Not a bad session, I prefer a lady that likes DATY more. She seems to love BJ, has quite a good technique and could DT me with ease.
    Mary said she works everyday.
    I’d return but not necessarily for Mary.

Default Mary - Artarmon 90

Person's Name : Mary

Month/Year of Visit : July 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : ARTARMON 90 BROTHEL - Best Brothel in Sydney

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Extras Cost : tip for CIM

Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, LFK, DATY, body/pussy slide, Covered Sex

Size/shape : pretty face, relatively tall, average build, C Cup breasts, very nice tattoos

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Only recently noticed this establishment on this website and started to see reviews for it. I decided to head in and try my luck. There were two girls available and I choose Mary as she has a pretty face (I think) and a nice demeanour. Paid the financials, used the front room and took a quick shower. Once I finished my shower she turned the music down slightly, dimmed the lights and joined me on the bed. We started LFK, she refused DFK. She started licking my nipples and also playing with my cock. I went down on her and when I tried to finger her she pushed my hand away. She then grabbed some oil and applied to her breasts, body and hands and she would glide her body across mine. When she slid further down to a pussy slide there was alot of hand action, I found this really sensual as she would grind herself against me. After a while we switched over to 69, but we ended up switching back to body/pussy slide. I asked for sex, she applied protection and she hopped on top for cow girl, then we switched to doggie. I asked her finish me off with a blowjob during that I asked her whether I could CIM, she said for a $50 tip, I declined. I told her I was about to cum, she kept sucking me until she knew I was about to blow and kept jerking me off whilst I came. After a quick clean up we had about 10mins left, she started to look at her phone, switch the music and sing, but I asked her to put the phone away as we still had time. We started to cuddle, she started to grind her body against mine as we were still a bit oily from before, I got hard again and considered to extend but I passed. I'll return to this place, I might even see Mary again but I will certainly try other girls first.
    Last edited by Stroker; 20th July 2022 at 01:17 PM. Reason: activated link

Bronze Member

Default Mary

Establishment : 90 HOTHAM

Month/Year of Visit : 07-2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au/contact-i/

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business :10AM - MIDNIGHT or so

Rates : $90/30MIN

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : Meh

Size/shape : slim

Value for money/recommend? : nope

[FONT=Verdana]My experience/comments :

So after checking some reviews and given the prices I thought this place was well worth a shot. So in good faith I paid this place a visit, only to be disappointed. Owner was nice, Mary was alright as well, however, the services was extremely poor. According to the advertising she does BBBJ, according to reviews she also does DFK (no that I wanted DFK) and CIM. However she did not provide any of that, and when I asked her to do BBBJ she came up with the typical "it makes me sick, I have a sore throat darling" excuse... Anyway, the way it went down was very simple, I made an appointment, arrived, had to wait an acceptable amount of time, like 5 minutes, after I paid. Then I undressed and she asked me to lay on bed, she proceeded to dom me up, and CBJ, and that was it... It felt a bit forced, like she did not feel like doing her job on that day or something, not that she didn't know, she certainly had good technique, but it was all over the place and had zero enthusiasm. (I was showered and shaved btw). So I ended up loosing my mojo and told her dont worry about it, got dressed, and left.

There really isn't much to say, I was just super disappointed. Maybe it was bad timing, maybe she had a bad day, who knows, I kinda believe that as she seemed a nice person. Anyhow, $90 was an amount I was willing to risk, so no big deal. YMMV.

I may pay the korean girl sue a visit, I called a few times and she was always fully booked. She is $130/30min though.

Bronze Member

did I post that in the wrong place? sorry if I did, place move accordingly.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fit69 View Post
    did I post that in the wrong place? sorry if I did, place move accordingly.
    It has been moved to their shop area..

Thank you for letting us know.

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Default Artarmon 90 - Mary

Month/Year of Visit : 28-30 August 22, cant remember exact date

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au/

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : n/a

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, PS, FS, CIM

Size/shape : C-D Cups, Size 8, bit larger around the belly

Value for money/recommend? : ok, good service for price

My experience/comments :

Called in to book but was told my regular here was booked out for the time i wanted, so i decided on the next lady who was at the $150/hr price.
    Turned up. Mary is quite attractive and my eyes were instantly looking at his tits, they were natural C's possibly Ds.

Got told to shower, and as i dried off she prepared the bed and put on some chinese music.

On to the bed, she started with a short catbath and a lil tease and peck of my cock before taking it all in.
    Good BBBJ, can take it deep and could feel the back of her throat. Varying rhythm, some slow sometimes fast, with varying depth.

As i was getting close she dommed me up and straight into her already wet pussy with out any lube.
    First was CG, squatting over me and fking me hard. before turning around for reverse CG, while i held her tits.

It possibly wasn't my day and i got to the edge quickly.. possibly just the experience of trying someone new. I asked if i could CIM which she nodded.
    Took the dom off and increasing the tempo as she sucked me dry.

overall, a solid punt.

Silver Member

So after checking some reviews and given the prices I thought this place was well worth a shot. So in good faith I paid this place a visit, only to be disappointed. Owner was nice, Mary was alright as well, however, the services was extremely poor. According to the advertising she does BBBJ, according to reviews she also does DFK (no that I wanted DFK) and CIM. However she did not provide any of that, and when I asked her to do BBBJ she came up with the typical "it makes me sick, I have a sore throat darling" excuse... Anyway, the way it went down was very simple, I made an appointment, arrived, had to wait an acceptable amount of time, like 5 minutes, after I paid. Then I undressed and she asked me to lay on bed, she proceeded to dom me up, and CBJ, and that was it... It felt a bit forced, like she did not feel like doing her job on that day or something, not that she didn't know, she certainly had good technique, but it was all over the place and had zero enthusiasm. (I was showered and shaved btw). So I ended up loosing my mojo and told her dont worry about it, got dressed, and left.

There really isn't much to say, I was just super disappointed. Maybe it was bad timing, maybe she had a bad day, who knows, I kinda believe that as she seemed a nice person. Anyhow, $90 was an amount I was willing to risk, so no big deal. YMMV.

I may pay the korean girl sue a visit, I called a few times and she was always fully booked. She is $130/30min though.
    I have seen Mary many times, at 90 and elsewhere. My experience with her couldn't be more different than the review above. Maybe she was having a bad day, maybe she just did not gel with the customer.

She is a legend, and multiple reviews of her at her previous gigs bear that out.

She has a good body, nice natural boobs, although she is no spring chicken, in her late 30s.

This girl knows her way around a cock. Her slurpy BBBJs are out of this world. We have always kissed when I have seen her.

She has attitude, and likes to start proceedings on her terms, quite dominant. She does not really like DATY, but loves penetrative sex. She becomes quite submissive once penetration has started and likes a fairly boisterous ride. She is very orgasmic and I think she has come at least once on every occaision that I have seem her.

Her english is fairly good and we have had many interesting conversations. She charges the basic $150/h rate, which, given the superb service, makes her this shop's best value. Above all she is just a very nice person to spend an hour with. I will keep returning to her as often as possible.

Treat her well and she will look after you.
    Last edited by downthelane; 11th September 2022 at 09:19 AM.

Gold Member

Establishment :Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit :Oct 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :90 Hotham parade Artarmon

Phone :0422207501

Hours of Business :10am-midnight

Rates :$90/30 mins $150/hr

Extras Cost :none

Services Provided This Session :lfk, bbbj, cfs, nhj

Size/shape :Slimmish, size 8, Nat d cup boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes/maybe

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Day 2 of my Sydney visit had seen me do the Sydney harbour bridge climb in the morning and then spend a couple of hrs with a favourite ML. After all this exertion I thought an early night would be in order. Back at my North Ryde hotel quite early and started to think I might as well make the most of my time in Sydney.

Started thinking about some of the shops my forum contact had mentioned so sent a message to 90 Artarmon with the reply coming back that 3 girls were working. Honey, Sue and Mary. Into my car and out into the pouring rain for a quick 10 min drive. Found a park close to the front door of 90 luckily as the rain was pelting down.

Met at the front door by a middle aged papasan who told me only one girl available now. Asked to meet her. It was Mary. Looked ok. Very nice looking boobs and spoke reasonable English. Paid for 1/2hr thinking that would be all I would have the energy for.

Mary was in the front room waiting for me to return after I settled the finances. Room absolutely stunk of cigarette smoke but it was a decent sized room with a shower, handbasin and huge mirror alongside the bed. I had showered at the hotel so stripped off and Mary also disrobed.
    She’s tallish, nice curvy body with very nice boobs. Bit of tummy but not excessive. Very large tattoo across her belly. I found her quite attractive.

After a cuddle Mary knelt on the bed and applied a Dom to my semi hard cock as I stood next to the bed. Then commenced an ok cbj. I then lay down as the bj continued. Mary took a break to light up as she was vaping at the same time as she was blowing me. Pretty weird. Asked me if I wanted a smoke but not my thing. Started to lose my hard on so Mary pulled the Dom off, went to the handbasin and got a mouthful of warm water and then began a much better bbbj. Nice and deep and no teeth. Did still keep going back for a smoke and would then lean over and kiss. Told me the smoking was making her horny and her kissing was getting more passionate. Kissing a smoker isn’t something I’m usually into but this was a pretty different sort of session so I just went with the flow.

Asked Mary to turn around so I could taste her pussy but she told me she doesn’t like daty. So dommed up and Mary hopped on in cowgirl. Very nice sight seeing her D cups bouncing up and down as she rode me. Then over into mish and with Mary’s legs on my shoulders I gave her a real pounding. She was urging me to cum but I was struggling as a result of my earlier session.

Pulled out and Mary oiled me up for a handjob which was good but still no success. I was still keen for some more bbbj so jumped in the shower and cleaned the oil off then back for more bbbj. Then dommed up again and more mish. Ran out of time and still hadn’t cum. Wasn’t disappointed though. Mary tried hard and did a great bbbj and she was a good fuck. Didn’t tell her that I had spent a couple of hours with a real favourite ML only a few hours earlier.

This was a very interesting session for me. Mary is attractive, has a great body and sucks well and is a lively fuck. Lack of daty was disappointing and the smoking was not ideal. But no real drama. A far better session than the very vanilla offerings usually available in my regional area.

Silver Member

Establishment :Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit.:Mon Oct 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :90 Hotham parade Artarmon

Phone :0422207501

Hours of Business :10am-midnight

Rates :$90/30 mins 2 x $150/hr

Extras Cost.:none

Services Provided This Session.:dfk,.bbbj, fs

Size/shape :Slimmish, size 8, Nat d cup boobs, tatoo on stomach, slight belly but don't we all after covid.

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

Mary is someone that I had seen before and built a relationship up with but had never visted at Hotham. Decided to pay a visit on Monday night and spend 2 hours getting to know each others bodies intamately again. Walked into the room and got a laugh from her as she instantely recognised me and got a sweet hug and kiss. She was dressed in a short skirt and singlet style top that showed off her body. Some dfk and rubbing of her ass and she rubbing my cock (I was just in a towel as I had a shower in another room) and she convinced me that 2 hours would be better. Money taken care of and after a few laughs and chit chat and her getting the music and lights going it was into the action. She dropped to her knees and started a wonderful bbbj. Very wet and quite deep, no teetch what so ever. It was very enjoyable. I then sat on the couch and let her continue. As I had 2 hours I let her continue like this for 20 min I reckon as I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensual service with her looking up into my eyes as she sukced. Also got re-aquanted with her hot water bbbj where she puts some hot water in her mouth before starting a bbbj. Feedls great. Onto the bed now and a bit more bbbj but I wanted more now. Got her to lie on her back and I tried a gentle DATY which is something she is not that fond of. After a few minutes I made my way up and let my cock rub against her pussy. She grab my cock and started to rub the nob up and down her wet pussy and over her clit getting herself off, oh and it was good for me as well . She could not tease herself any more and shoved it into her pussy. It fet so good and she spread her legs wide so I could thrust deep in her. While pounding away we started DFK and it was a great feeling. I wanted to try doggy do got her in position and gave her pussy a quick lick before sliding in. I fucked her and equally she wa fucking me, thrusting backwards. Was a great view. I could feel myself getting ready to blow, so jumped back into missionary and fucked away hard. I was moaning she was screaming and we both came hard, well she might have faked it but I was happy and exhausted. She went off to shower while I lay down passed out on the bed. After her shower she kindly offered me a massage which I agreed on. She got the oil out and spread if all over my body and gave me a hard massage. After some time I could feel the twingging sensaion as my cock started stirring again. She again started with her bbbj and then moved to a hj, using some lube and water to create a wonderful slippery hj. This was doing the job but I wanted to feel her pussy lips around me one my time. Got her to slide up and she started a pussy slide on my cock again, teasin both of us till once again she drops down and engulfs my cock. She is riding my cock while I relax but I could not relax for long and start thrusting upwards to meet her downwards thrusts. Want to try a few other positions so move around to doggy and then missionary before going back to a hj for relief. Time is almost up so have a shower and head on home. Can't wait to see Mary again.