Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, face-sitting, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Good slim but still shapely figure, lovely C-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : Rita had told me about a new girl so I booked her and she was ready when I arrived.

Cindy was immediately friendly and very playful.

She has an OK face and was wearing a short, white, see-through dress over black knickers. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her dark nipples were promisingly on display.

She hugged me and grabbed my cock through my trousers before pushing me back on the bed and climbing aboard and dry-humping me.

Cindy then stood up and undid my trousers to play with my cock before letting me shower.

While I dried myself Cindy stripped. She has a good slim but still shapely figure with a fine pair of C-cups and a shaved but slightly stubbly bush.

Onto the bed and Cindy played with my cock and was soon licking my shaft and then sucking me.

It was a great BBBJ with no teeth, no interruptions and plenty of saliva. She also applied some lube which assisted with her very good hand-action.

Cindy was kneeling beside me so I played wither her pussy while she watched herself at work in the large side-on mirror.

She then moved to between my legs and applied some more lube to my balls and perineum. I raised my knees and she put a condom on a finger and gave me a prostate massage.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning loudly. Her work on my cock was getting me close so I had to get her to turn round and sit on my face. This was good as I could look up at and play with her lovely tits and she continued to make all the right noises but she didn’t cum.

She also positioned herself so I could rim her, which she seemed to enjoy, but I wasn’t allowed to insert a finger.

I then asked for some more BJ and then got her to move up for a pussy-slide. This was excellent – one of the best pussy-slides I’ve experienced – with lots of lube as she pushed herself down on me while energetically sliding up and down on my shaft.

It was soon too much and I had to ask her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said no.

We started with some cowgirl which was great as Cindy rode me with great passion and energy until I popped out and she asked me to fuck her. So I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed with Cindy asking me to be gentle.

The bed was quite high but Cindy spread her legs wide so she was at a good height.

The doggie was very good as Cindy has a nice butt and she stretched a hand back between her legs to play with my balls. She also got quite loud and continuously watched the action in the mirror but she asked me to stop when I went to stick my thumb up her arsehole.

We then switched to the mish and I gradually went faster until I came.

Cindy didn’t want me to stop and tried to get me to keep going but I was spent and withdrew and collapsed on the bed.

Cindy brushed her teeth and the offered a massage but I got her to lie beside me for a chat (mostly via her translator app). She said she was from Shanghai and has been here four years but she was very cagey about where she has previously worked. She kept on trying to get me to go for another round but I just said I was too old.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and went for a chat with Rita.

Rita introduced me to another new girl called Honey – not young but friendly and well-presented with a good-looking figure and that sort of “I know what to do in the bedroom” look.

I just noticed they have added a photo of Cindy to the roster on the Artarmon 90 website.

Attachment 20537

It's a real photo - in fact she was wearing that dress when I saw her.

NB

yes, that's definitely Artarmon 90. The big room at the front. I remember it well

Silver Member

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://www.artarmon90.com.au/

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $90 / $100 per half hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : CBJ, CFS

Size/shape : Tallish, nice C / D's cups, not toned

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I have found this place a bit hit and miss, however I booked Cindy on a Saturday lunchtime after reading some good reviews here. Met by a chinese guy who was friendly and he leads me to Cindy's room at the front of the house. She presents quite well and is quite full of energy and friendly ! - good start...After the shower she joins me on the bed and proceeds with a nice catbath. She used her body well by lying on me which got me hard quite quickly. She asked if I wanted a covered or un covered BJ ...I opted for the covered which she seemed pleased about! I must say she sucks cock well and even with the rubber on it felt good. After a while she suggested we fuck and she got on my hard cock in cowgirl and then in reverse CG which was good. Her tits are very suckable with nice nips that respond well so I game them my best attention. After a while I suggested doggy which was quite good and she seemed to enjoy too...I ended up getting her on her side in doggie and pounding her hard for satisfying finish....after a clean up she said (in very broken English) "you go, leave your cock here" which was pretty funny...nice girl and all up I would return . I saw a water pipe next to the bed and asked her what she is smoking, she assured me it was just tobacco but who uses a bong to smoke tobacco ? She showed me the tobacco so maybe it is true ? end