Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, decent slim figure, B/C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Rita called me yesterday to tell me she had a new girl so I booked her. Note – this is a new Mimi, a different girl from the Mimi I saw here back in May.

I had to wait for a few minutes when I arrived so I sat in the office and talked with Rita. A friend of Rita’s dropped in for a chat – she was a fine looking Chinese lady, wearing a tight, bulging t-shirt and a short denim skirt. The two of them were chatting away in Chinese and I was sitting there having dirty thoughts and trying to hide my erection. When her friend left I asked Rita if she works in a shop anywhere but unfortunately she doesn’t.

I was led to the room to meet Mimi. Mimi is quite pretty and was well-presented and was wearing a tiny bikini.

I showered and she stripped. She has a decent slim figure with B/C-cups and a nice bum and was fully and freshly shaved. She was attentive and eager to please throughout the session.

Onto the bed and we had some light kissing (a bit of tongue wrestling, but not much) and a thorough catbath.

Mimi started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ – nice soft and sensual lips with no teeth and only a couple of brief tissue-breaks. And she went reasonably deep at times.

Mimi also gave my balls a good licking and moved down for some nice work on my perineum – almost rimming me but not quite.

I asked for some 69 which was quite good as she moaned appreciatively but she didn’t cum and no FIV was allowed.

There was some more BJ before I got Mimi to move up for a pussy-slide.

It was time to fuck. I asked about CIM but Mimi said she didn’t like it but then said she’d do it for a $30 tip (I declined, although at the end of the session she said that if I saw her again she’d let me cum in her mouth for free).

She dressed me, applied some lube and straddled me for some passionate and enthusiastic cowgirl.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was OK but the bed was a little bit too high so after a while I asked Mimi to lie down for some mish.

Mimi had her legs in the air and was getting quite loud as she urged me on and, as I wasn’t going to tip for the CIM, I just upped the tempo until I came.

Mimi tidied me up and then had a quick wash and gargle before returning to the bed for a light massage and a chat. She said she has been in Australia for four years and her mother was from Singapore and her father was Chinese and she grew up in Chongqing. This was her second day at 90 and she previously worked mostly in Melbourne and for a few months in Canberra.

Time was up so I showered and dressed and went back to the office for another chat with Rita. I discussed the possibility of a proper lesbian double with two of her girls and it sounds promising so I might arrange that soon.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, doggie, mish

Size/shape : pretty, slim, fake B cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Just ok

My experience/comments : Having seen Mimi earlier in the year at 350 penshurst and been looking for her since I saw a Mimi on the roster at 90 and took a punt. Sure enough it was the same Mimi, she clearly moves around the live in shops. once showered we started with the obligatory cat bath and BBBJ which was pretty lack luster TBH alittle bit of small talk and then down to business. She used ALOT of lube which I hate, especially in the $90 shops, we moved from mish to doggy but I just wasn't feeling it, that much lube and her age made it feel like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, I ended up finshing myself off on her belly. honestly I don't think I'll be going to this tier of shop anymore the service seem to have gone WAY downhill since COVID, better to pay alittle more and get a eager 20 something at GINZA. She a sweet lady but works too much and seems a bit over it all.