Thread: Jessica

Default Jessica

Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : 429A Pitt ST Sydney

Month/Year of Visit : October 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt ST Sydney, NSW / www.429city.com

Phone : 0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24 hrs

Rates : $270 an hour

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ,FS

Size/shape : C cup, nice figure, slender

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, very attentive and accommodating

My experience/comments :

Thanks for the comments.

She was slim, Asian background, Chinese I believe but she said she was from Singapore. Long hair black hair and a nice slim rocking body

I Spent 30 minutes with her for the 'Diamond service' for $150. This is supposed to be the premium service, I think the only difference is BBBJ vs normal covered BJ

The place was reasonably clean. The shower was also clean and they provided some showering soap to make me smell nice and fresh, which was handy because I was sweating from walking from central station... it was a bit further from central than I anticipated so worked up a sweat walking there.

She was good at giving BBBJ. I was playing with her breasts while she was giving BJ and she was bit sensitive about how firmly I played with her breasts.. she said 'gently darling' a few times and tried to move my hands away, she also didn't allow me to touch/finger her pussy. So her attitude was not as great I've experienced at other places with other women.

In the end she gave a great blow job and we had sex missionary style and doggy style until I came.

Overall she was good, but I've had better at other places.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd December 2022 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Added additional comments