Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : 9534 8710

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, B2B, pussy-slide, reverse pussy-slide, 69, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slim, A-cups, cute butt, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very enjoyable

My experience/comments : It’s been a while since I’ve been to 47b but the Mamasan has called a couple of times recommending particular girls so I phoned yesterday and booked one of them. I’d just left home this morning and the Mamasan called to say it girl had just told her it was her period so we agreed on another girl (at least she called me).

When I turned up I was introduced to Honey. She looked OK – clearly slim and wearing a lacy and skimpy teddy which showed off a cute little butt. But at first she seemed a bit reserved.

I paid and Honey led me to the room and it was like a switch had been flicked – she suddenly became friendly and giggly and engaging (although her English is very limited).

I showered and Honey readied the room, helped dry me and stripped.

She is quite short and has an attractive face (good for her age) and is indeed very slim with A-cups and one of the smoothest pussies I have ever encountered – I’d guess lasered (but I know nothing about such things).

I lay down and after some pecks on the lips Honey cuddled up beside me and asked “Music?” I said that was OK but something soft and she got it going.

She knelt over me for a catbath and worked her way down to lick my balls and then took me in her mouth.

Her BBBJ was a bit erratic at first but it improved to be good – nice soft lips with no teeth, plenty of saliva (including spitting on it) and at times reasonably deep.

Honey knelt up and asked me something about clothes. I thought I’d go with whatever she’s comfortable with and she put on a miniscule stringy thing and sucked me some more.

She soon stood over me on the bed and removed the stringy thing and said “Oil?” I agreed, expecting her to put some lube on my cock but she grabbed a bottle of bottle of baby lotion and squeezed a load of it over her front and back and all over me and lowered herself onto me for a proper B2B.

I can’t recall having a full-on oily B2B like that in a FS shop before – it was great.

Honey rubbed herself all over me and then gave me a very good pussy-slide before turning round for a reverse pussy-slide which was excellent. She also encouraged a few slaps on her bum.

She turned back round for some more pussy-slide and then went for the condom but I asked for some 69. Honey got some tissues to remove some of oil off her pussy and my cock and moved round.

Honey was soon moaning and she stopped sucking me and sat upright while I licked her and it sounded like she got close but I couldn’t get her across the line.

She also did that walking up the wall thing that some girls do while still sucking me. This always worries me as I’m afraid the girl will slip and break my nose, especially in an oily session like today, but the view was great.

Again she picked up the condom and this time I let her dress me but she shook her head when I asked about CIM.

Honey straddled me for some cowgirl, going very slowly at first as she was very tight but she gradually loosened up and was soon riding me vigorously and passionately.

She then swivelled round by 90 degrees and went horizontal to keep riding me. I don’t know what this position is called but the view in the side-on mirror of me sliding in and out was great.

I then got her to continue round for some reverse cowgirl with some more slapping of her bum.

Honey moved back round and I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. At first I couldn’t get the rhythm right as she kept moving but I then stood still and let her rock back and forth on my cock while sort of twerking, which was very good.

Next I got Honey to lie down for some mish and she had her legs in the air and got quite loud while I gradually upped the tempo.

This was excellent and I built up so real speed until I came (and Honey gave me a round of applause!!!!)

I lay down and after the tidy-up Honey gave me a soft massage, which was good as we were both still covered I oil.

I established that Honey was from Shanghai and works ay 47b Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (I think) and rests the other days.

We showered in turn and as I dressed I showed her the photo they use on the new (and much improved but still not perfect) website and she confirmed that it is real (not that you can see much).

I had a chat with the Mamasan on the way out and she recommended some other girls, including telling me that the current Angela is a different girl from the Angela I saw there two years ago.

Bronze Member

Default Mortdale 47B - Honey - Mortdale

Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : Mortdale 47B

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://www.mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : (02) 9534 8710

Hours of Business : 10AM - Late

Rates : $90 30 Min Session

Extras Cost : Nil

Services Provided This Session : DFK BBBJ CFS

Size/shape : Slim and Curvy. Nice Ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes Definitely

My experience/comments :

Tucked away nicely in a somewhat discreet industrial area is 47B Mortdale. A nice small establishment as you would expect for this price range. I was greeted and taken into a waiting room with a couch. The first girl that had appeared was Honey. Immediately my mind was made up as I saw her cute face and slim yet curvy figure.

Into the room I was taken and asked how long I wanted to stay. I opted for 30 minutes and handed the money. I quickly jumped in the shower for a quick rinse while Honey went to get me change.

She returned quite quickly as I was drying off. I walked towards her and started to caress her body. Some Dfk followed which she was really into also. I had got her to squat infront of me and she teased my cock. Suddenly my cock was in her mouth and it felt amazing. She has great technique and plenty of saliva. I grabbed her by the hair and push my cock as deep as possible down her throat which she gladly took. This continued for a few minutes.

I then got her on the bed and she dressed me quickly. I turned her around with her beautiful ass facing me. It was so great to grab as I put my cock in her and pounded her doggy style. She moaned a lot and got me so worked up that I reached the point of no return and blew in the bag inside her.

We laid beside each other to catch out breath for a few moments until I decided to clean up shower and leave.

All in all a very successful punt and left very satisfied. I highly recommend her and will return to see her again.
    Last edited by downthelane; 13th December 2022 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Formatting