Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, reverse CG, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (a few surplus kilos), C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely girl and very good service

My experience/comments : Rita called me about a new girl so I saw her today as her first customer at the shop, although Rita said she had previously worked elsewhere.

When I turned up Rita said Wendy would arrive soon and she showed me into the room and told me to shower but the doorbell then rang and Rita let Wendy in.

When Wendy took off her cap I immediately recognized her. I’d seen her at 533 three years ago when she went under the name of Fiona (and she was very popular at 533).

I showered and Wendy readied the room before removing her day clothes.

She has a pretty face and a curvy figure (she’s added a few extra kilos than over the last three years but the same applies to many of us). Wendy was immediately friendly and smiling. She has natural C-cups and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Wendy knelt beside me and asked whether I wanted a condom suck or no condom suck. I asked for no condom and she asked that I don’t cum in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – soft and sensual lips with no teeth and no interruptions. And she applied some lube (obviously not minding the taste) and her combined hand- and mouth-work was excellent.

I asked for some 69. Wendy was quiet at first but she gradually warmed up a bit and was gently moaning and her breathing was getting heavier but I had to get her to dismount as I was getting too close to cumming.

After a bit more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Wendy held her legs in the air and seemed to like me tickling her pussy-lips while I licked her but she wouldn’t let me insert a finger.

It sounded like she was enjoying it and she seemed to get close a few times but I’m not sure whether she came.

I lay down for some more BJ before having to ask her to get a condom.

We started with some cowgirl and Wendy rode me gently with some lovely facial expressions.

She then turned round for some reverse CG with my knees in the air she had her legs tucked under mine. This felt great.

We then switched to the mish. This was very good, looking down at her pretty face as I gradually went faster and she got a bit louder and was urging me on.

After a good pounding I eventually came and was exhausted when I lay down. Wendy removed the condom and wiped me down before taking a shower and joining me on the bed for a chat.

I told her I‘d seen her three years ago at 533 and she said she had also more recently worked at 142, again as Wendy. (I subsequently found some favourable reviews of her at 142 as well.)

So those who enjoyed sessions with Fiona at 533 a couple of years ago or Wendy more recently at 142 might want to visit Wendy at 90, but I’m not sure which days she’ll be working there. As I said, she’s put on a bit of weight but she’d still a lovely lady who gives very good service.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit :10.December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : For sure.

Booked Wendy on Rita's recommendation. I have seen her before at a previous gig, but I only knew that I'd seen her there because I reviewed her then and found that review, would not in honesty have recognised her. So many girls, so much time has passed.

She is a pretty girl and is dressed all in lacy white. She has largish, soft breasts. Website says she is slim, that's stretching the imagination a bit, she is a little bit padded, but it's all very sexy and not a problem for me at all. Nothing wrong with a bit of rubenesque curves.

She is very friendly, although her english is rudimentary and the translator app often had to come out once the conversation strayed from basic matters at hand.

We got going and the BJ is excellent. Really enjoyed her technique, and she clearly put in a lot of effort and responded to my reactions, love a girl that reads what is happening and pursues things that are clearly doing things for me. Gitting a bit very edgy now, so I ask her to stop and she applies the PPE.

She hops on in CG, very good, she is strong and can move with agility, I hate girls who sit down on you like a sack of potatoes and rock back and forth. Not Wendy, I'm getting very excited again.

I stop her and ask her to turn around and lie down. She says she's keen on some DATY, so I start licking her lovely big nipples, easy does it, she responds well. She does not mind kissing, but no DFK.

After a while move down, she has fairly fleshy outer labia, but the little man in the boat is easily findable. She is enjoying it, I'm going very slowly. I ask her about using a finger, she says yes, but only at the entrance to her love channel, not deep in as in looking for the G spot please. I oblige, and she really gets into it. Lots of moaning and probably genuine expressions of enjoyment, although I don't think she actually had a climax.

She says it's time for me to get into MISH, and invitation I could not refuse. She is fairly tight and I am horny as hell, tried to go slow to make it last, but the boys wanted out and out they shot, and I collapsed like an exhausted sack.

Had a good chat with her, lovely person, before wrapping things up.

I will be back, treat her gently please, respect her boundaries and you will be richly rewarded.