Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, HJ

Size/shape : Attractive face, short, tiny but shapely figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? :Yes - a bit reserved at first but ended up a good session

My experience/comments : Rita had told me about a new girl so I called yesterday to book her. But just before I left home this morning she sent me a text asking me to come in 10 minutes later – no problem, at least she told me.

Rita met me and showed me into Room 3 and I paid and was in the shower when Kira came in.

Kira is tiny. Probably not even 5ft with an attractive face and she was wearing a short dress over a bra and knickers with suspenders and stockings.

As she stripped I saw that she has a petite but still shapely figure with nice B/C-cups (which look bigger on her tiny frame), a cute little bum and a trimmed bush.

After Kira had sorted her stuff she went straight between my knees and started sucking me.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips and some good hand-work but it wasn’t very deep, there were a few brief tissue-breaks and it was a little bit erratic.

After only a few minutes Kira grabbed a condom but I said “Not yet” and asked for more BJ.

Later I asked for some 69 and Kira moved round. She soon reacted but seemed sensitive and moved away before she came.

A bit more BJ was followed by some DATY. This was better as I was allowed to finger-fuck her for a while and she moaned and twitched and squirmed before pushing my head away and taking a breather while saying she had cum.

I lay down and Kira put some lube on my cock and gave me a HJ while holding the tip of my cock against her outstretched tongue. This felt very good and I was soon close to cumming so I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She said “Yes” but I wasn’t convinced that she understood me (her English is limited).

Lube was applied and Kira straddled me for some Asian-style cowgirl. She was really tight as she squeezed me in and had a few grimaces.

But she gave it a good go and it felt great as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Kira tired so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

The bed is quite high but Kira is so short that she was at a good height as she guided me in.

This was good as she has a cute little butt and I gently fucked her but I wasn’t allowed to touch her arsehole.

However, Kira clearly wasn’t comfortable and, when I asked her to lie down for some mish, she asked that she just give me a HJ so I went with the flow and lay down.

More lube was applied to my cock and Kira knelt between and legs and was again tossing me off against the tip of her tongue. It wasn’t long until I squirted but when I did she wasn’t sucking me so it wasn’t a CIM ending.

Kira tidied me up and had a quick shower and then lay in my arms and lightly stroked my chest while we had a chat (as best we could).

She said she was from Seoul and has been here three months, currently working at 90 Mondays to Wednesdays and we talked about the places I’ve visited in South Korea.

Time was soon up and I quickly showered and went along to Rita’s office for a chat.

Betty was also there and was very flirty and wearing almost nothing. This is the Betty who has recently relocated from 533, where she was very popular.

Betty and I talked about the excellent photos of her that have just been added to the 90 website. The second one (scroll down) where she is leaning towards the mirror is particular good as the seam on the back of her tight outfit perfectly continues the line of her bum-crack, emphasizing a very shapely butt.

The photos were recently professionally taken and are, of course, from advantageous angles and she is fully dolled-up, so she looks better than she does in the middle of a busy and long working day. But this is only to be expected - everyone looks better in their wedding photos than in the middle of a hectic shift at work.

Rita told me she has a new girl starting soon and I also said hello to Sue who had just woken up.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Kira

Month/Year of Visit : 21 January 2023

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, spooning, DATY

Size/shape : Attractive face, short, tiny but shapely figure, B/C-cups, trimmed bush

Value for money/recommend? :Oh YES!

My experience/comments :

I was hoping to see my favourite lady today, but she was not in and I was recommended Kira, who is fairly new at 90. She works Mondays to Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Kira is Korean, from Seoul, and she is TINY! To recognise her from her picture in the roster would require a feat of vivid imagination. Looking at her pert little body, I would say she is late 20’s, but her face looks more mature. All doesn’t matter, she is one lovely lady! Not an ounce of fat, very neatly toned muscles and a silky smooth skin. Coms are very difficult, apart from a few basic words we required the translator app to communicate. But she is enrolled to learn English two days a week, so all of us can look forward to helping her with her studies.

As I said, her body is delicious, with two great if small boobs that I think have been enhanced, but minimally so, just nicely firmed up, with pert very small nipples that I later found were very responsive.

She wastes no time and gets stuck in a BBBJ, which was good, if not out of this world. She skillfully put finger pressure on the perineum to gently stimulate my prostate, something I just love and it sends me to another level.

After about 10 minutes of this bliss, she suits me up and liberally applies lube to me and herself. Very slowly and gently she starts to sit on the tip of my member in an Asian cowgirl position. She is proceeding very gingerly, and I suspect that this is going to be an ultra tight fit. I’m not wrong, I support her under her haunches to make sure she does not impale herself too suddenly.

OMG, I’m just about 5 cm in and it’s like being gripped in a vice grip! I reassure her and tell her to take things easy, no rush.

Gradually she goes down deeper, and I keep lifting her up and lowering her slowly to ease her in. It felt absolutely awesome, but I knew by now that full depth penetration would be too much of an ask. I was enjoying this so much, it did not matter. I was worried about hurting her, so I suggested she lie down, as I was sure that I would be able to better control the pace like that.

She seemed a bit apprehensive, and indicated she wanted to be spooned from behind, probably worried that I was going to start banging away at her if we tried MISH. I remained very mindful of her fragility and proceeded as slowly as I had when she was above me. Slowly she relaxed, probably having realised that I was aware of her tender demeanour. Gradually I moved down deeper into her, she was making noises that were either of pleasure, or if not, at least not of discomfort. Absolutely awesome, whilst I was quite deep in now I was still moving quite slowly, which helped string things out in spite of the tightness, but ultimately I could no longer hold back and came in the dom.

We lay back for a bit of R&R. After 5 or more minutes and with 20 minutes still left, I offered to try and please her orally. She quickly agreed, although there was just a glint of concern in her expression. But she relaxed at once when I ever so gently started playing on those tiny nipples, very softly and using a lot of saliva as lube. She started moaning in pleasure, saying “oh good”, one of her few English phrases.

I slowly proceeded downwards, and she immediately started responding even to the gentlest licking. I varied things, licking inside her a bit, then her clit, which is beautifully formed and not small at all, just about the only thing on her body that isn’t! I did not try any FIV, suspect that it may have made her nervous, so I thought I’d keep that for next time and first establish my bona fides! But I did very gently massage her vaginal entrance with a wet thumb, which she seemed ok with. This carried on for a long time, probably 15 minutes, and she was writhing about and moaning. Finally I upped the ante a bit using fingers and tongue alternately on the pretty little man in the boat until she started lurching and writhing about quite vigorously and finally came in a loud moan, pulled up her knees and rolled away, obviously feeling quite sensitive.

I cuddled her for the last 15 minutes, and asked her about herself with the help of the translator app. Shan’t divulge the conversation, I don’t know how much of it she considered to be private, although nothing outrageous was discussed.

Kira is quiet a little gentle gem. She really aimed to please. She is fragile though, so please be extra careful with her. If you like slow and paced sex, she is your girl. If you like a robust rogering, you and her will be both distressed, please choose one of Rita’s more sturdy fine ladies.
    Last edited by downthelane; 21st January 2023 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Updated template

Silver Member.

Default Kira - Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Pde, Artarmon

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business : 10am - Midnight

Rates : $160

Extras Cost : n/a

Services Provided This Session : shower, BBBJ, Sex

Size/shape : 5'0, b cups

Value for money/recommend? : No but YMMV

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I was greeted at back entrance by lovely, friendly lady owner and shown to room where Kira was laying out some towels. Paid my money, Kira didn't acknowledge or say anything, just pointed to the shower. I got undressed and headed for a wash. After a moment, I hopped out, still not acknowledged by Kira so I grabbed a towel and dried off before she pointed to lay on the bed. She finished folding towels and undressed herself. Kira is very small, extremely short with perky and firm b cup breasts.

Once I was on the bed, she spread my legs apart and began to BBBJ. It was fairly good, she couldn't go very deep though but she flicked her tongue on the tip which was interesting. After a few mins, unprompted, she began to get a condom out. I stopped her and asked if we could do some 69 or DATY but she just laughed at me and proceeded to put on the condom. I'm not sure if she didn't understand or was just not interested in anything else.

Kira mounted me in cowgirl position. I'm not sure if it was in pleasure or pain but her facial expressions weren't very appealing to me. I told her to go slower as I didn't want to hurt her and propped up her bum so she didn't go very deep. After a while I asked if she wanted to try another position as I was concerned I was hurting her. Kira moved into a spooning position which was better as she no longer had the look of pain on her face and actual seemed like it was pleasuring her. In this position I could feel her breasts, very firm and I tried to give her some little kissing on the neck which she didn't seem to mind. After about 10 mins or so, I came in the condom, she cleaned me up with tissues and then pointed for me to roll onto my stomach.

We still had 20 mins left so she proceeded to give me a massage, which wasn't the best. Not sure if it's normal cos I don't get many massages but wasn't a fan of her sticking fingers in my ears and then trying to pop them, was just weird to me. After 15 mins she stopped and pointed to shower again and then handed me a towel and after I got dressed she opened the door for me and I was on my way.

All session I probably spoke 3 words to Kira which isn't the best experience for me. When getting down to business it wasn't too bad but I won't be returning back to see her. I would have been first customer for her at 11am, maybe caught her at the wrong time so YMMV.

Default Kira

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Pde, Artarmon

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business : 10am - Midnight

Rates : $160

Extras Cost : none

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Doggy, asian cowgirl

Size/shape : 5'0, b cups

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Arrived at the shop hoping to see Sue, who unfortunately had gone home early. So agreed to Kira whom seemed very accommodating. She arrived in an alluring short dress and lingerie underneath but removed it in a perfunctory way as to not even constitute a strip.

Started off very stand off with what seemed like a standard routine. I messed that up by wanting to munch on her hairy pussy, which she enjoyed. We alternated into an Asian style cowgirl thing but I asked for doggy to get better purchase. We finished with Kira wanting more, me too, but next time as always

Bronze Member

Default Kira

Person's Name : kira

Establishment : artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : may 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au

Phone :Post navigation

Hours of Business : 11- till late

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :bbbj massage fs

Size/shape : 6

Nationality or Ethnicity :korean

Value for money/recommend? :yes

My experience/comments :
    first time at this shop, what I like about it is how discreet it is.
    smokin hot mamasan, maybe she should be working haha
    havent seen a korean girl in a while so here I am.
    asked for Kira, shes probably old but man shes in good shape.
    boobs with bolts on but amazing body for someone her age, much better than most girls in their 30s
    super friendly and willing to offer any service.
    Great bbbj, really great at it. Vaccuumed me.
    and we proceeded to fs, on with the dom and she was willing to do any position.
    Average massage, she said she didn’t have much experience in massage.
    would come again for sure

Month/Year of Visit : june 2023

Rates : $90/30 min

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy, CIM

Value for money/recommend? :get what you pay for

My experience/comments :

Showed up around 1130am, Kira the only one on as Betty was arriving in the afternoon.

Get in there and pay the money, strip down where she tells me to lay down where she sorts out playlist for the session. Start with BBBJ which is ok, lots of hand action when I prefer just DTBBBJ. 15 mins of this and tell her to get on top, bouncing up and down on my cock I then hop on for mish and start giving it pretty hard to her, has a grimaced expression on her face either in pain or not enjoying. Flip her over into doggy and pound away until she asks me to lay down as she tries to finish me with a handjob but that won’t cut it. Get her to go back to BBBJ where I blow in her mouth, up and shower then get outta there.

Good for the price but she’s not the most enthusiastic or is really bad at faking it. Attractive enough to pound away at but no real return factor. Might try Betty next time.

Bronze Member

Default Kira - 90 artarmon

Establishment : 90 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : 11/7/23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 90 Hotham Parade, Artarmon NSW 2064

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10am - 11pm

Rates : $90/30 mins

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FS

Size/shape : B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Had some free time today and haven't been to 90 Artarmon in a while as 78 has a good line up at the moment. Called mamasan and booked Kira. Decided to shower before getting there, so hopped straight onto the bed. Kira came in a few minutes later and we immediately locked lips. She undressed and started on a very skilled BBBJ, no teeth and very minimal tissue breaks. This continued for a good 10 mins before she stopped and said 'we fuck now'. Put on the dom and started with a slow and sensual missionary. This progressed into doggy and finally cowgirl where I blew my load. Overall a decent session with a lovely lady, but I think I'll stick with 78 for a little while longer.