Thread: Chloe

Silver Member.

Default Chloe

Person's Name : Chloe / Chole

Establishment : 429 City

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 429A Pitt St, Sydney NSW / https://www.429city.com / WeChat ID: club429

Phone : 0433 911 001

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : 30 mins $200

Extras Cost : BBBJ $50, DATY $20

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, LFK, FS

Size/shape : Slim, B Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : French

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

A rare weekend evening punt forgoing the summer special that usually attracts me elsewhere.

Chloe is an attractive French girl next door and the roster photos are her. Tall in her heels, light-brown hair. Slim and tanned. Pert A/B cups with small pink inverted nipples. Small tattoos on her arms and sides. A thick-ish landing strip which extends to cover her pussy.

The roster post says extra services are available and discussing these in the room they turn out to be BBBJ and DATY. I was quietly hoping for anal but oh well and opt for the BBBJ.

Chloe puts a towel on top of the shower wall for me and she is waiting kneeling on the bed when I finish. Hanging the towel back on the shower wall I help her out of her bodysuit. Kissing is light, occasional tongue contact but not deep.

I lie back and kneeling beside me Chloe slowly starts blowing me. Using one then two hands she works my shaft as she bobs and sucks.

Grabbing a condom from the bedside table, its spread wide and applied. Lube is then applied to both myself and her before she lowers herself down. There's subtle natural sounding moaning as she rides and then leans fully upright and it intensifies as my hands grip her waist.

Chloe visibly tires and we switch into missionary at my suggestion. We kiss, her hand holds the small of my back and there's more natural moaning as I thrust.

I am close so we move into doggy and gripping her hips while she kneels forward resting on her arms I watch us fuck in the wall mirror (and also watch Chloe check her watch). There's no FOAM to encourage me but I don't need it. The sight of us is all I need and I cum heavily.

Chloe joins me in the shower which I was not expecting and its a nice surprise. The chat is a little bit more relaxed now and continues on while we both dress.

Not a bad way to end the week.

Joel

Rates : 30 mins $200

Extras Cost : BBBJ $50, DATY $20

Expensive for a French girl the 200 for half but that isn't enough hey, the extra's disease has now spread from Melbourne into the Great state unfortunately.