Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : February 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Attractive face, lovely slim figure, A-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - great service with a lovely slim girl

My experience/comments : Time for another visit to Rita’s shop so I called and Tiffany was recommended.

It was reasonably busy in there this morning but Tiffany was soon ready so I paid Rita and went into the room.

Tiffany has an attractive face and was wearing a short black nightie. She was immediately chatty (her English is very good) and she confirmed she was from southern Korea.

I showered and she stripped after readying the room.

She has a lovely slim figure with cute little A-cups, a tight butt and she was fully and freshly shaved.

Onto the bed and Tiffany briefly lay in my arms for a cuddle before moving down to lick my nipples and continuing south.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and soft and slow and sensual to start, with no hint of teeth, lovely eye-contact, good use of her tongue and absolutely no interruptions.

I lay back and enjoyed this for a good while before asking for some 69 and Tiffany moved round.

Tiffany was soon gently moaning and it sounded like she got close a couple of time but she then jumped up saying she was too hot and she tried to turn on the aircon. I told her that Rita had the remote so she opened the door and yelled down the corridor and the aircon was soon working.

I used the break to get her lie down for some DATY.

This was very good as I was also able to gently finger-fuck her (she was very wet).

She was soon moaning and twitching and then panting “I’m cumming” and I could feel the contractions of her vaginal muscles. I also removed my finger and offered it to her and she sexily sucked on it.

She came a couple of times before I lay down for a bit more BJ and it was then time to fuck.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said yes but then asked for a tip so I shook my head. (She subsequently did let me cum in her mouth but I’m not sure this will always be available without a tip.)

Tiffany climbed aboard for some cowgirl which was very good as she rode me slowly but passionately and we enjoyed some light kissing.

We switched to the mish, which was also very good, and when I asked her to suck me some more I lay down and she removed the condom and went for it. And she kept on sucking long after I’d cum until I had to get her to stop.

Tiffany went for a quick wash before joining me on the bed for a chat. She has been in Australia for several years studying English and having another non-WL job. The photo they use is real.

We were over time so I said I’d shower at home and dressed and went to Rita’s office for a chat. And I had a flirt with Betty and said hello to Kira and a new girl, Amy.

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 18 March 2023

Rates : $200/hr

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, mish, CIV (covered)

Size/shape : Attractive face, lovely slim figure, A-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely easy going and sexy girl

Called Rita and Tiffany was recommended.

First cab off the rank today, that's what I like, the girls are fresh, especially if they did not work the day before.

Tiffany has an attractive face and is slim. She has lovely pert little nipples on the small boobs, love them!. Her English is very good.

She has a tight butt and she was fully and freshly shaved. She has beautiful butterfly inner labia, not excessively large though, and a good sized clit, very munchable as I was to confirm later.

She gets straight down to business, onto my cock with her lovely lips after a perfunctory nipple tickle.

The BBBJ is good, she goes down quite deep, not all the way though. I had indicated that I wanted to blow my load fairly quickly, so she soon dommed me up and I hopped in in MISH. Not super tight, but very pleasant and I beavered away for a bit more than 5 minutes, varying the depth and stroke speed, until I could feel the boys getting ready to escape, which they then did with gusto. Whew, just what I needed.

We relaxed a while snd chatted. Although she had earlier said she did not feel like DATY, when I offered again, she was keen. Probably had deduced that I am fairly considerate and gentle from the sex, so took a chance on me.

I started a long and very gentle nipple licking session, very slow but varied. Her boobs are ultra responsive, she told me the tips are the bits that do the most for her, so I focussed on them. Fairly convincing moans and sighs of pleasure.

After about 10 minutes of ths I asked her to move to the edge of the bed and kneeled on the floor for the main course. Very slow approach, licking the top of her thighs and slowly encircling the whole target zone, with very light tongue action. Sounds of pleasure. Then moved on to those lovely rose petal lips, lokllipop licks seemed to find approval. Delved lower down and lubed up the entrance to the vagina with a liberal dispensing of saliva. Groans of pleasur. Stick the tongue right in, and there are now juices flowing to augmnet my lubrications. Gently move up with a very wetted tongue to seek out the lovely clit. It's a fair size, had I said that? Immediate reponse of approval.

I carried on with these minestratins for a good 10 minutes, she indicated approval, but it was not over the top faoming. I could sense that she was enjoying this and was taking her time to build up to a decent head of steam. I inserted a thumb, just first into the entrance, and when that drew no complaints went deeper in, gently pumping in and out. It elicited heightened response, so I kept it up, varing the strokes and orientation.

She was experiencing gentle spasms now, so I upped the ante with firmer tongue stimulation of the clit. She showed me how she wanted me to ever so gently gyrate the palms of my hands over the tips of her nipples with glancing touches.

Not long and she told me she was about to come. She did so with a series of fairly gentle spasms and moans. She's not one to over dramatise, I got the feeling that she was genuinely enjoying herself and felt no need to butter up her customer. A very confident woman. I went on with a bit more licking, which she seemed to enjoy, but there was no time to get her up for a second round, she told me next time it must be two hours.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and her company. Starting to have a serious problem at this shop with being spoilt for choice. So little time, so many great girls, so little money!

Thank you Tiffany, highly recommended, I will be back to see her again! She says she likes to do doubles, but it must be with a naughty girl! Sounds good, wallet groans!

Quick chat with Peter and I'm off.

Bronze Member

Month/Year of Visit :March 2023

Rates : 90 half hr

Services Provided This Session : BJ, mish

Size/shape : nothing like photo on website

Nationality or Ethnicity :?

Value for money/recommend? : no

Like other girls in this place, smoking in the room, can smell it in the room, on their breath, on your clothes as you leave. Brown teeth which she is whitening during the session.

Nothing like the photo on the website and experience not like above. Rushed, uninterested, wont be back at this venue for a long time.

Silver Member

Default Tiffany Korean

Establishment : artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : may 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 11- till late

Rates : $160/hr advertised but I paid 200/hr as Tiffany is a different rate

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :bbbj, daty, fs

Size/shape : 8

Nationality or Ethnicity :korean

Value for money/recommend? :yes

Had been looking at their website and planning a trip here from some time as its nearby to where I stay when in Sydney. I had made contact with Rita (mamasan) over text and lined up a booking with Tiffany. I had some trouble finding a park as there are several smash repair places and they leave their cars in the available street space, so parking can be fun. On a later visit Rita informed me there is parking out the back and that is confirmed on their website.

I was shown into the first room and thats where i set eyes on Tiffany. She was a pretty lady with some blondish or brown hair colouring that made her very appealing to me. She was in a mini skirt, but u could just see her g string if u got the ight angle, very sexy. I paid Rita 200, she didn't return with the 40 that I expected. I have since checked their website and she is charged at a higher rate.

I jumped in the shower while she got undressed. She got the heater going and tried to warm me up when i got out of the shower. She felt great cuddling my body and in no time I was rising to the occasion. She commenced a bbbj, very good technique and I was keen to sample her pussy. She lay down and I went to town with daty, quite a pleasurable experience, perfectly shaved and nicely shaped pussy. Not long after I wanted to get inside her, she put a condom on and we went at it. Varied positions a bit and in no time I was blowing my load. Only about 25 mins had passed, I previously thought I would go 2 shots, but felt more tired than I had realised and decided to head off. We both had a shower and some small talk. Bit of a language barrier for me as I'm pretty inexperienced, but she seemed to understand everything I said.

As I left I looked back to see her walking down the hallway, quite a sexy walk to her I observed. Later that evening Rita messaged me and I told her I would come back the following evening to meet another girl on her roster. Tiffany had looked after me well and i would not hesitate to return again. More reviews to come.