Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : 28 January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $160/h

Extras Cost :N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, DATY, missionary, can be GFE or PSE

Size/shape : 165 cm tall with sexy slim and toned legs, natural B cups with great nipples, lovely skin, attractive face. Photos 100% real!

Nationality or Ethnicity : CN

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, absolutely.

Time for another review one of my all time favourites, the lovely bouncy Betty! Go back a long time with Betty, long before she started at 90.

This girl is just always happy and smiling. Looking at her face, you realise that she is at least 30, but she has the body of a 25 year old. Beautiful smooth skin, unblemished, with delectable smallish breasts and a tight snatch. Her English is much better than my Mandarin, I have learned to pronounce her real name, probably very badly, where needed we use the translator app.

Above all she engages with me and her primary concern is to let her customer enjoy the session with her. She is caring and kind, and has a lovely sense of humour.

We kiss on the edge of the bed and she gently starts touching and stroking me. Into a standing DFK and then she lies on the edge of the bed and starts to slowly devour me. All sorts of angles and speeds, cat licks and deep and slow shafting. She takes a mouthful of her hot tea and starts giving me a hot BJ. Feels awesome, and I lying back watching her in the mirror. Pure bliss! She gets up onto her haunches and lowers herself onto me. Her speciality is what I call side-saddle Asian cowgirl, bopping up and down on me with her feet on my right side. Very energetic and athletic, does not seem to tire.

I’m overheating and need to slow down, so I ask her to lie down so that I can look after her. I kneel down and start liking those delectable pert nipples, which immediately rise to the occasion. I gently push her back onto the bed and move down to her honeypot. She is very responsive to my ministrations and it’s not long before she starts writhing in orgasmic waves. It seems that she can keep coming almost indefinitely, and we must have done this for a full 25 minutes.

Time to jump on board, and I slowly penetrate her, she is still writhing about, and I go in deep and stay there whilst grating our pelvic bones together. She is gasping and telling me I am a crazy man! After about 5 minutes of this she seems exhausted, time for the finale, so MISH it is and a few rapid strokes and I blow my load.

I withdraw and we catch our breath. She rests next to me for a few minutes and then goes to the shower to clean herself up.

A bit of a gentle rub, more of a stroking caress than a massage, and a chat.

As always, she gave me excellent service and companionship. She always leaves me spent and contented!

Thank you Betty, you are an angel!

Bronze Member

Default Betty - Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : 23 June 2023

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, DATY, missionary

Size/shape : 165 cm tall, b cup and slim body

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

Attended the shop today picked Betty.

She was in a small bikini.

She then started a fire/ice bbbj and it was great although it felt a bit mechanical with not much eye contact

She covered me up and then got on top and rode me quite well. I could hear a few moans but they sounded a bit fake.

We then moved to doggy as she was on the bed. She was riding quite enthusiastically and I blew my load in here.

All in all an Ok session.

Bronze Member

Had a similar experience ( public holiday - King's Birthday ) to jackchan's recent session. Far from the shop's portrayal of a gorgeous looking chinese mistress practising Asian Bdsm? USW back in Jan 23 (indicated pics are real too ) may have met the real Betty coz those shop pics do not resemble the WL I recently spent an hour with ?
    Last edited by downthelane; 2nd July 2023 at 09:01 AM.

Hi Tezzaman

We apologise for your unfortunate experience. Rita had to go to China to attend to urgent family business in June, including on King's Birthday, and the shop was managed by a locum for that time.

Please be assured that it is our policy to always be honest in our dealings with our customers. If the girl you have come to see is unavailable for whatever reason, we will be up front about that.

We confirm that the picture of Betty on the website is definitely genuine.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Artarmon90 View Post
    Hi Tezzaman

We apologise for your unfortunate experience. Rita had to go to China to attend to urgent family business in June, including on King's Birthday, and the shop was managed by a locum for that time.

Please be assured that it is our policy to always be honest in our dealings with our customers. If the girl you have come to see is unavailable for whatever reason, we will be up front about that.

We confirm that the picture of Betty on the website is definitely genuine.
    I recalled Rita was not in the shop on King's Birthday but a guy named Darren was managing the shop. Is Rita back now? No doubt she handles customer relations well. Going forward, would i be certain that on my next booking i will get the pleasure of Betty's company?

Silver Member

She responded to me on wechat promptly and politely last nite.

Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    I recalled Rita was not in the shop on King's Birthday but a guy named Darren was managing the shop. Is Rita back now? No doubt she handles customer relations well. Going forward, would i be certain that on my next booking i will get the pleasure of Betty's company?
    Rita definitely is back from China - I saw her last week after my session with Barbie and recently I've been talking with her a couple of times a week.

She usually works Monday to Friday but not over the weekends.

Those photos of Betty are real but it must always be remembered, with all photos of WLs, that the girls get dolled up for the photos so they look their very best - much better than they look in the middle of a long, hard working day. Same applies to all of us. Everyone looks better in their wedding photos than they do during a normal day.

Rita told me that those photos of Betty were taken during an expensive professional shoot.

NB

Silver Member

Rita is back and managing the shop in the professional way as she always does. She is a brave and hard working lady and deserves all our support.

Newboy is right, the photos of Betty are real, although professionally taken and retouched - that's the technical term. In fact, all that is really been done is that they have been vertically stretched a bit. In real life, nothing about her is stretched!

The lovely lass is currently out of town, hope she returns soon!

Bronze Member

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, C cup, not slim

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

Messaged on wechat to see who was available, was told Betty was available so I made a booking.

When I arrived I was greeted by the mamasan. Then Betty came in. Looked nothing like the photos unfortunately. Pretty sure I saw a totally different WL than whoever has been reviewed in this thread because she was definitely not in her 30s. Asked mamasan if anyone else was available, she said nope... ok then.

Showered, then straight into it. Started with a decent catbath and had a pot of tea nearby which was used to give a hot bj - a first for me. On with protection, cowgirl, missionary, but I couldn't finish in the bag. Ended up finishing with a HJ.

So service was ok but really felt like a bait and switch. I know the photos are always going to look way better than the WL but this time the difference was just a bit too much.