Person's Name :Cherry and Kiki

Establishment :533 Willoughby rd

Month/Year of Visit :April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late

Rates :$160 per hour times 2

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : DFK with both, dual action blow job, rimming, cowgirl, missionary both girls, lesbian pussy licking while I am DFK

Size/shape : Both sexy as fuck slim bodies and great legs, medium heights

Nationality or Ethnicity : China for both

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I had a great time and felt wonderful during and after.

My experience/comments : Its been a while since I had a double and thought why not get one down at Angies place.

Cherry is a very lively girl and was very excited to see me back there and she gets on well with Kiki.

Kiki is just a sexy girl with those perfect legs and sexy body but she is more laid back and really got into the action later.

I am standing there at the end of the bed naked with Cherry making out snogging while Kiki has a wash.

Then Kiki comes over and on her knees giving me this fucking superb blowjob and I was in raptures.

She was going deep today and then sucking balls, I was telling her how sexy and beautiful she is and she really loves compliments.

Then Cherry comes over and now Kiki on balls sucking and Cherry giving me cock sucking and some rimming and I am wanting this to last a while.

I was looking down on their sexy bodies and thinking how good the fucking will be later.

I then climbed up on the bed and Cherry is kissing me and then Kiki is kissing me with tongue.

I lay there and Kiki is giving me this excellent balls sucking and Cherry is deepthroating my cock.

This lasted for ten minutes and then Cherry is full on eating Kiki's pussy and arse and Kiki is loving it and she is kissing me so sexy with tongue.[/FONT]

I have never seen Kiki like this and I will be definitely going back for some more.

Kiki is very horny and she just grabs a dom and slides on top cowgirl and is clearly very horny and is moving slowly.

She is fucking me and leaning down kissing me and then up for some Asian cowgirl and then normal cowgirl.

I also fucked her from underneath in rapid strokes and Cherry is making out with me and egging us on like a cheerleader.

Kiki pulls me up to a sitting position and is kissing me full on sexy as fuck and rocking back and forth pulling me into her.

I lifted her up and fucked a couple of strokes standing up and then lay her on the corner of the bed.

I am standing and fucking deep and slow and Kiki is pulling at me and Cherry is grabbing my balls.

The whole time Cherry was calling out she is horny and wants to be fucked and I just enjoyed 5 minutes of deep slow strokes with intense kissing from Kiki.

Then it's Cherries turn to be fucked and I went in missionary and Cherry is a real live wire pulling me into her.

She was calling out like a cheerleader the whole time and did not want me to stop fucking her.

I moved to a few different legs positions and went hard for some of it and then some slow sexy deep fucking.

The reactions I was getting from both the girls today was like a dream come true and they both had me on the edge of cumming many times.

After nearly ten minutes with Cherry I was sweating a bit and needed a break so washed up and then back to Kiki.

Now this last bit with Kiki was up there with the best fucking I have experienced the way she was with me today.

She was completely receptive and lovely the whole time but by the last session she was even more into it.

I was just going slowly and the kissing was intense and sucking tongues and looking at those amazing legs of hers.

Cherry is behind me massaging balls and arse while I am fucking Kiki and I got to tell you that this is a challenge to control it.

I sped up at the end and fucked Kiki fast and she was crying out, so it was so great today.

I did admit to the girls that I had a wank the day before as I knew I would not be able to handle such sexiness and would have blown in no time.