Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, massage

Size/shape : Slim and slender, beautiful face, small boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : CN

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

Booked Kiki for a weekday, after work session.

She is gorgeous. Her body is slim with sculpted legs. She has a beautiful face. In her demeanour she is quiet and reserved, did nor realy talk much with her at all this time, but she had a friendly and open disposition. She may be a bit shy, maybe in time she could open up, must admit I did not make much of an effort to engage with her and just lay back and enjoyed her service.

She gave an excellent BJ after some initial nipple teasing, varying things with breaks to engage in a bit of ball and perinaeum licking.

After 10 minutes she stripped down and applied the dom before hopping on in cowgirl. She is tight, wonderful! I sensed that I might not be up for a protracted session tonight, so when she leaned forward to ambrace me I held her there and started doing the work, thrusting up, first slowly, but then I sensed I was getting traction and did not stop until I released the load. Suiperb.

We were just 25 minutes into the hour, so after I had caught my breath she invited me to roll over and gave me a gentle massage for the rest of the session. I felt wonderfully relaxed, she is a sexy, sweet girl.

If the session was a bit vanilla, that was entirely due to me, but I enjoyed it and look forward to getting better aquainted with KiKi when I am maybe feeling a bit more adventurous and energetic at an early morning booking.

Does Kiki have dyed blondish/brownish hair with cute face? I think I saw her there the other night but was booked already
    Last edited by downthelane; 6th April 2023 at 03:28 PM.

Bronze Member

Cool Kiki - 533 Willoughby

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd

Month/Year of Visit :14. April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533Willoughby.com.au

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, massage

Size/shape : Slim/slender, attractive face, small boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese ?

1st post here, new member - Booked Kiki for a weekday, after work session.

She is attractive, slim body with sculpted legs. She has an above average, attractive face. She is quiet and reserved, did not really talk much with her and i suspect english isnt too good with her, but she had a friendly and open disposition.
    She may be a bit shy, maybe in time she could open up, must admit I did not make much of an effort to engage with her and just lay back and enjoyed her service.

She gave a good BJ after some initial nipple teasing/kissing etc, varying things with breaks to engage in a bit of ball licking.

After a few minutes she stripped down and applied the dom before hopping on in cowgirl. She is tight, and a great fit!

I sensed that I might not be up for a longer session tonight, it's been a while lol, so when she leaned forward to me I held her there and started doing the work, thrusting up, first slowly, but then I sensed I was getting traction and did not stop until I released my load - a job well done haha

We were just on 25 minutes into the hour, so after I had caught my breath she invited me to roll over and gave me a gentle massage for the rest of the session, with a little BJ again. I felt very relaxed, she is a sexy, sweet girl.

If the session was a standard, thats on me, I just sat back and enjoyed it and looking forward to getting better aquainted with Kiki when I am maybe feeling a bit more energetic at my next booking.

Does anyone have any experiences where Angie might swap the girls you've booked at the last minute or maybe call them by a different name to trick us haha, not sure but just asking !

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Services Provided This Session : DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, LFK, missionary to finish

Size/shape : Slim and slender, beautiful face, small boobs, dancers legs

I wanted to see Kiki again especially after the double where it was so good the way she was reacting.

Kiki was in the front room early and was happy to see me enter and we held each other close and I felt those sexy legs.

Kiki must have been a ballerina or dancer in a former life because her legs are just stunning.

The rest of her is also very sexy with smallish natural boobs which are very nice and a slim body.

She is very attractive especially when she was horny and I started by licking her shaven pussy.

I am in there licking pussy and holdling boobs for ten minutes and Kiki is a reserved girl but she got quite wet.

Next up is my turn for an excellent BBBJ with a mixture of fairly deep and some fast sucking.

Kiki is horny so she gets the dom on and goes on top cowgirl and she is slowly fucking me while I suck her boobies.

She feels amazing in that tight pussy and I held her butt and fucked upwards and Kiki is getting worked up.

I mixed a bit of slow and rapid upward strokes while holding her up and then Kiki is sitting upright just rocking back and forth.

She reaches back and is massaging my balls and swaying away and she was just really loving it as was I.

Kiki stayed like this for more than ten minutes and I was not going to stop her because it felt bloody fantastic.

The look of her hot body and legs and the facial expressions kept me very hard inside her.

Kiki now wants me to fuck her missionary so I enter her and looking down on her sexy body was so good.

I just stroked away slowly kissing her neck and cheek and she was reacting really well with LFK.

I was making love to her telling her how sexy and beautiful she looks and I held her butt and fucked deep and slow.

Kiki is loving this and now some more kissing and she looks beautiful and her face has changed.

I have noticed this several times where the girl's face changes into a thing of beauty when really horny.

I think it's one of natures little tricks of procreation to ensure that we cum.

So, I am really enjoying this and didn't want it to stop and Kiki is also quite happy for me to keep going.

I needed a break after ten minutes and changed to side saddle and again looking at her hot body was great.

I mixed up speeds and angles for a while and time is getting close so I went back to missionary.

I went slow to start and then went fast and Kiki is crying out now and we both came with a shudder.

That felt so good. We cleaned up and time was up.

Silver Member

Thumbs up

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Services Provided This Session : DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary to finish

Size/shape : Slim and slender, beautiful face, small natural boobs, dancers legs

I booked Kiki for the 10 am first customer spot and she was there early so I showered and then Kiki disrobed and we were standing holding each other.

Kiki has a beautiful slim body and those legs are straight out of a dancing girl lineup and I was admiring her.

I sat Kiki down and proceeded to munch on her fully shaven pussy and feeling her nice boobies.

I licked away for nearly ten minutes and she was getting gradually more horny and then I lay down for a slow sensual sucking.

Kiki concentrated on the head of my cock today and mixed in some deeper strokes and it felt very nice.

After ten minutes sucking Kiki gets the lube and get on top cowgirl and it feels so good in her pussy and the legs so sexy.

Kiki is just slowly rocking back and forth and not moving much but I could feel the pressure of her tight pussy.

She is reaching back massaging balls as well and then leaning down close and I am now fucking her from underneath.

I am just going slowly and holding close and making love to her kissing neck and telling her she is sexy and beautiful.

It felt very intimate for a few moments and then I held her up and now fucking her from underneath in rapid strokes.

Kiki is crying out albeit softly, but I could see she was enjoying it and I had a good rhythm going and did this a few times mixed with slow sensual lovemaking.

After ten minutes we changed to side saddle and I was mixing angles and speeds and for the most part it was legs closed.

I went slow and with some fast bursts with Kiki crying out softly and I liked looking at her beautiful slim body and legs.

I wanted to finish in missionary and again just slowly made love to her and kissing neck and cheek when close.

I also elevated up and went fast for a couple of moments and looking at her sexy legs and this always tips me over the edge and I came in the dom.

Kiki cleaned up and gave me a brief massage and I pulled her down to lay there in an embrace holding her close and talking.

She said she liked being with me so I take that as a huge compliment from a lovely lady.