Phone : (02) 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - Midnight(?)

Rates : $200 30 mins

Extras Cost : None requested/offered

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, CIM, CFS

Size/shape : Cherry slim and taller with Bs, Amy bigger with Ds maybe

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Sure

After a bit of a break from punting, I've settled on having the odd double here and there just for fun.

In the area one afternoon, I called and asked who was on for a double. Amy and Cherry was the answer so I made my way over. No BS with the booking, both girls were ready and waiting in the room when I arrived.

While it's possible to go cheaper and get similar grade ladies, the service was noticeably better than those cheaper shops that take your money for a booking and aim to drain your balls and have you out the door in half the time you paid for. Cherry and Amy were into it from the beginning and took it slow to start with, which was nice.

Kicking off with a three-way hug and some kisses, Amy dropped to her knees and gave me a very proficient bbbj while I kissed Cherry and got into the spirit of things. We made a move for the bed where Cherry mounted my face while Amy continued with her mouth. After a while I asked her to move down and join in the bj and she happily got my sack into her mouth, for that hard to beat feeling of double head.

I was getting close so I decided to get into Cherry's pussy. Enjoyed it for a while but wasn't getting enough resistance, so ripped the dom off and moved back to her mouth. That did the job and I started letting out some warnings of what was happening, words and howls, and I thought she knew what was coming. However, my jizz jet caught her by surprise and she gagged big time, making an awful racket and losing momentum at the critical moment and making me feel like a bit of a bastard. She recovered soon enough and took it in her stride.

Ending aside, not a bad session and they both did their best to make it fun and not just a jizz extraction by numbers.