Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 11- till late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :bbbj, daty, fs, Lfk

Size/shape : 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Value for money/recommend? :yes

Had a great nite with Tiffany and thought why not repeat my visit. I contacted Rita around 8pm and she said come at 830. I rocked up and was shown into the same room as the nite before and awaiting was Mina, a very bubbly chick with big tits in a tartan mini skirt. To me she was very good looking as I'm use to some pretty low standards where I come from so I was very happy to proceed. I paid Rita the 160 and commenced a shower.

When I got out Mina was ready. What I like in this place is that if u ask for kissing, they clean their mouth. She would only light French kiss me, think that's pretty normal for here and I was happy with that. If u are after a tonsil tickler u may want to look elsewhere.

She had this method of getting my cock erect without obviously doing so, she carefully positioned/moved her body so that I got excited and in no time she had me at full mast. She commenced a terrific bbbj and I asked her to swing around for 69. I find the ladies here prefer to offer daty than 69, she lay back and I had full access to her lovely pussy. She applied a condom and I entered her lovely pussy. I banged away for a while and it wasn't long before I had shot into the condom. She was very helpful on clean up. I struggled to converse with her as im not very use to Asian accents. I asked her about some things and she used some sort of translator app to communicate. Asian girls are great that way, they make the effort usually to make it a good experience.

I hadn't been there for any longer than 40 mins and I was out the door. I would definitely stick my cock In her pussy anytime I could with regards to the qsn of would I return.