Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 11- till late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :bbbj, daty, fs

Size/shape : 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : website says Japanese and Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :yes

Later the same nite I had met with Mina i contacted Rita and returned for a visit with Sophia. By this time I think Rita is thinking im a frequent flyer as this was my 3rd visit in 24 hours. I have to bank these chances when I get them as they don't happen all the time.

Down the hallway a bit and into a different room. Here I met with Sophia, handed the cash to Mina and jumped into the shower. She got undressed and started small talk. She commenced some massage techniques when I got on the bed. Onto bbbj and that was good. She had a pretty hairy pussy, I mamanegd to get her to 69 with me but couldn't get her to orgasm. Shortly after she applied the condom and we went at it. After a while my cock started to lose hardness. She tried very much to resuscitate him, but id had a few beers that afternoon and considering Mina had previously extracted cum from me, it was always going to be a battle. Some days it happene easy and some days it just doesn't happen. Well this was one of them. She tried to shock him back to life but it wasn't really going to happen. Not really her fault, he just wasn't up to it.

I had a shower and she offered me a massage. I let her do it, but she aint world class when it comes to massage so I decided to head off. My cock had seen a fair bit of play in the last 24 hours and he needed a rest. Time to sleep and rebuild strength.
    Last edited by nextlife; 28th May 2023 at 09:37 AM.

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 11- till late

Rates : 160/h

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, daty, cowgirl, 69

Size/shape : 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : she told me half taiwan half japanese

Value for money/recommend? : I would say so at 160 for the hour

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.) Turned up one night and Rita said she has a nice girl for me, I am waiting for 20 minutes and rita takes me to the room where Sophia is, Give her a hug pay rita and have a quick shower a bit of small talk before she starts BBBJ, not the worst not the best i've ever had but good enough, She was focusing heavily on the tip, would've liked more deepthroat but ah well. After that we do a bit of 69 which is pretty sexy, we then move onto her back and continue with some DATY. She is pretty hairy. I then lay on my back and she hops on she fucks me a little then I give it to her which she seems to be enjoying she is kissing my neck and making a little noise which is always nice, this goes on for 10-15 mins back and fourth before I blow, Probably still had another 20 mins so she gave me a massage, a little chat and then showered and headed off. Was an OK punt overall, nice girl.