Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Catbath, Doggie

Size/shape : Petite, Skinny, D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Awesome PSE - a girl to remember

My experience/comments :

My usual punt lately have been at 533, but getting a bit tired of the older milfs and wanted to try someone younger with better bodies, saw Elia on Artarmon 90 website and her photos shows a skinny young girl which ticked my box.

Trying to find parking on Hotham Pde during the day is impossible, don’t bother trying to find one, there are 4 parking spaces behind the shop, on Sawyer Ln. The rear entrance is also much more discreet.

She’s the same Elia that used to work at 104 Roseville, saw her a couple of times back then (before covid).

The rooms is by far much nicer, the rooms and showers are nice and clean, wall to wall mirrors, decorated with mood lighting. No mould on the ceiling and the shower don’t smell like piss. The extra $40 per hour is well worth it just on this aspect.

Visually, Elia is quite pretty with short hair, maybe late 20s. Most importantly for me, skinny with flat stomach, probably in the 45kg range. She had on a short black dress with stockings and high heels, very sexy.

Straight away full body hugs and kisses on the lips. The best thing right now is seeing myself in the mirror, the view of myself towering over her while my hands slips under her skirt between her legs, with her face looking up at me submissively. This is going into the memory bank for sure.

After undressing and showering, she has nice D cups bolt ons, which looked huge on her tiny body, nice cute bum and slim legs, fully shaved.

Before lying down on the bed, I got her to kneel on the bed while I stand next to the edge, so I can enjoy the view from the mirror again. This time even better with her naked, her hands on my cock with her tongue on my nipples. Remember that scene in Star Wars with princess Leia next to Jabba the Hut? This is it. I would be satisfied just to watch this view for 1 hour straight.

Onto the bed, very sensual cat bath and body slides, down the the BBBJ, starts off slow and gradually my whole cock is in her mouth, no gagging, no tissue breaks, no complaints, good eye contact.

She then lies down between my legs and straight up buries my whole cock into her mouth, followed by continuous tongue swirling and gradual up down head movement, I could hear her taking in deep breathes and struggling to breathe but she just keeps on going, her eyes getting teary looking at me, still no complaints. This probably went on for full 20 minutes. Best blow job I’ve ever had full stop.

I couldn’t hold on anymore and waited to fuck her silly before release. PPE on and told her to get into doggie. She immediately got her ass up and face down into the pillow, slowly went in, tight and warm. Looking across again to the mirrors to an awesome view, its almost like if I would accidentally break up in half. Only lasted for 5 minutes before I couldn’t hold on anymore and released into the bag.

Shower and quick massage.

Overall was such a good punt and well worth the extra $40. Will definitely need to see her again, especially her blow job. I am going to stick with this shop for a while as the mirror setup is the best.