Month/Year of Visit : 30 September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rate : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session :

DT BBBJ, HJ, more services were on offer, but I did not avail myself of them today

Size/shape :

Short, great body, lovely face and figure, short hair, firm D cup enhanced breasts (fairly hard), nice responsive nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? :

OMG, absolutely!Photo Genuine, although not current, but she is just as pretty today

Personality: Bubbly, friendly, just lovely. Her english is pretty good, occaisionally I did not catch what she was saying first time and had to ask her to repeat

Rostered Days: Saturdays & Sundays

Review:

I found my review in the archives of my first session with Nicky at 533 when she was working there as Sheri - it was five years ago this past week, so our acquaintance goes back a while. Since then she has worked as Nicky at Kelleys, where she became somewhat of a legend, 60 and 666 (as Susan). She has been through a traumatic time being stalked by some idiot who made her life hell and caused her to have to live in fear for years. Fortunately he has now been dealt with, and she is in the process of healing from the ordeal. Just all please be considerate of that if you do go and see her.

Nicky is quite petite, very pretty, she has shorter hair than most of the other girls here, which I like, slim well toned body and a serious enhanced rack, not over the top though, but a bit hard - nowadays some of the enhanced boobs are almost indistinguishable from natural ones, not hers though. She is concerned that medication she is taking has made her gain weight, but to me she is still gorgeous, not fat at all - she has the advantage that she started from a very slender base, so I told her that she had no reason to be concerned about her weight or figure.

She has a lovely open and engaging personality, one has to pinch oneself not to want to fall in love with her and take her home with you, not that I am under any illusion that she would accept an offer to do so!

She got right down to business with a protracted BBBJ that was excellent, not a hint of teeth. She interspaced that with periods of gentle lubed up stroking, it was bliss, I groaned in delight and the flagpole was stiff as a ramrod. I did not want her to stop and I told her so. This was an experience for the books. She excellently judged my progress and slacked off time and again just as I was about to explode. Then she started bringing her lovely breasts into play, rubbing me against them. Note for future visit - spanish would definitely be a highly exiting prospect to explore!

I hadn't thought it is possible, but her technique is now even better than it was when I first saw her.

Although I was tempted to ask her to stop so that I could experience full sex with her again, I decided that I wanted to take the HJ to conclusion and I asked her to do so. She offered CIM, but it does nothing for me, in fact I find it demeaning of my partner and it therefore detracts from the experience for me, so I politely declined and moments later erupted in an explosion thre like of which my 65 year old body hasn't encountered in a while.

We spent a long time talking about her experiences and mutual acquaintances from times gone by. She is a delight.

I look forward to further enjoy some of the other skills and assets she has and above all spending time in her company - a delightful break from the everyday drudge, this could turn out expensive as I can see myself regularly not being able to resist her call.

Awesome! Highly recommended! Treat her with gentle care.

Default Nicky at 90 - she's still got it

Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, FIV, 69, DATY, pussy-slide, Spanish, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Perfect - curvy figure, lovely D-cups, cute butt, trimmed bush

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - still one of the best

My experience/comments : It’s been nearly three years since I last saw Nicky (way too long) and I haven’t seen any other WL more times than I’ve seen her.

I paid Rita and she showed me into the room and Nicky recognised me and greeted me with a little squeak and a big hug.

She had just arrived for work and was still in her street clothes but, even so, she’d still turn the head of any red-blooded male.

We had a chat while we both stripped and showered.

As I’ve said many times, I think Nicky’s shape is pretty well perfect – she is short, with a lovely curvy figure, beautifully shaped D-cups and a closely trimmed bush.

Nicky immediately started saying she’d put on weight because of the medication she’s on. She has put on a couple of kilos but I thought she now looks better than she did three years ago when she was starting to get a bit skinny. She looks healthier in the face as well.

I wanted to have a good chat with her but I couldn’t resist her charms and she was soon between my legs and sucking me.

As always, it was an excellent BBBJ – lovely soft and sensual lips, no teeth, loads of saliva and lube, great hand- and tongue-work, pretty deep and no interruptions.

Eventually I asked her to move round for some 69 and Nicky was soon twitching and squirming and told me she’d cum.

She knelt beside me for some more BJ and I inserted a finger in her pussy.

Nicky said she was horny and grabbed a condom but I got her to lie down for some DATY and more finger-fucking.

Again she was twitching and giggling and saying she’d cum again.

After a breather I got her to suck me again and then straddle me for a great pussy-slide followed by some lovely, oily Spanish.

Again she grabbed a condom and said “I want to jump on you” and I said “And after I cum in your mouth?” She said “Of course” (she knows what I like).

Nicky mounted me for some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style and I was able to play with her lovely tits and rub her clit.

Soon I was close to cumming and Nicky removed the condom and sucked me again and I soon came. And she went on sucking me for a good while afterwards.

After she’d tidied me up and we had a chat about other shops, other girls etc and I showed her some video clips I’d saved on my phone from when I’d last seen her, saying that she was too skinny then and looked much better now.

We were well over time and Rita was knocking on the door so we quickly showered and dressed and had a final hug before I departed.

It’s great to see that Nicky is getting back to her best after a difficult few years. She’s one of the best around and deserves to be treated well.

I certainly won’t leave it another three years before seeing her again.

Unobtainium Member MrPotatoHead's Avatar

FMD for a minute I thought she was 90 hahaha.

Me too lol

Establishment : Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : 30th October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $200ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, mish, CG, pussy slide CIM

Size/shape : Size 6, C-D Enhanced, 155cm, trimmed

Value for money/recommend? : It’s Nicky

My experience/comments :

Been getting messages from Artarmon 90, Nicky here, Nicky here,
    Don’t know how they found out about us.
    Was supposed Tom go yesterday, but had to work.
    Made booking for 6pm tonight.
    My first visit at 90.
    Parking not good even at 6pm
    Arrived on time, Asked if it was Rita who answer the door.
    Yes it was Rita, exchanged pleasantries
    Nicky waiting for you in room 2
    Open the door.
    Nicky saids it you.
    Yes long time no see.
    Last visit was 4 years ago.
    Kiss and cuddle.
    She was shocked.
    She hasn’t changed much, we both agreed she has gained a little weight.
    Chatting while having shower.
    Onto bed and straight into bbbj
    Nicky has her technique without faults.
    Took a little longer, it’s been 4 years between visits.
    Starts a little cat bath, and whispers, i want your cum.
    She hasn’t changed.
    Let’s her go, then whispers i want to swallow your cum
    HMMMMM
    She was working up a sweat, asked if she was ok.
    All good.
    PPE
    Use a little lube and play with the little man in the pink canoe.
    She pushes out hand harder again the little man.
    All good to go,
    Into mish.
    She feels good, again its been a long time
    Nice a slow and deep,, always a a bit of a guilt tip with nice and always treat her gently, don’t know why, but it is what it is.
    Pick up the pace a little, getting close, Nicky tells us i want you in my mouth.
    OH my.
    Ok
    Nearly there jump off Nick removed PPE starts bbbj, getting there and then she drains us, and keeps going.
    We were loose as a noodle now.
    CIM is a bit difficult for us, timing, only do CIM with about 4 girls and Nicky is one on them
    Spits into tissue, at least doesn’t hawk [which i hate] like some girls do.
    Catching up with old times.
    We both update our WeChat.
    Shower big kiss and cuddles
    And on our way.

Nicky
    There is not much that i can say that already hasn’t been said.
    Lots of history, probably 10 years now.
    She hasn’t changed.
    Still the seductresses
    In a class of her own.
    Nicky is Nicky

AS always consider ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 1st November 2023 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Removed formatting tags
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Happy that you have been reacquainted with Nicky!

Note that we have parking at the rear of the shop in Sawyer Lane. Proceed down the hill along Hotham Parade, turn right into Clarendon Street and then right into Sawyer Lane. It's quite a long lane and we are about 50m before the top end.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1919 View Post
    Me too lol
    Nicky will still be hot at 90.

Bronze Member

Establishment : artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : nov 23’

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au/

Phone : +61 422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : 200ph

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ ball licking Light kissing doggy

Size/shape : 6

Value for money/recommend? : 10000%

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    seen a few reviews now on Nicky and wanted to give her a try and wow, she lives up to it. Arrived and had to wait 15 mins maybe she was finishing up with another client, Rita calls me in and we sort out the money, a bit of getting this organised and talking I soon am told to lay down and she proceeds to start the Famous BBBJ and boy is she good at this, not a sign of teeth she sucks dick on another level. Different angles, deep throat, the whole lot, and she asked me how I’d like it so I think she could get even crazier at it. We did this for 10-15 and then I got her on her back for some nip sucking (amazing rack) and daty and she was loving this you could feel her body reacting, legs over my shoulders and around my neck digging her heels in - sexy! I kept at this for 10 or so and I could’ve kept going she said she had came. She wanted to fuck so I got the Dom but she asked again if she wants to suck me abit more, as she lye on her back I entered her mouth this was very hot she was taking it all. Dommed up hit doggy for a few mins and I couldn’t hold it and finished a bit earlier than I would’ve liked but I’m very surprised I made it throw the BJs. She got me to lye down and wanted to massage me, well that turned into just sucking me off the whole time again and nearly got me wanting to book another hour but I couldn’t. She came across as pretty shy I don’t know why and doesn’t seem to make direct eye contact for some reason so maybe she genuinely has abit of shyness, I have no idea why though she’s amazing will be back.

Bronze Member

Frustrating experience tonight.

tried to book 9pm, Rita replied 9:30, Allgood.

Arrived a bit early around 9:10PM - Saw another punter walk in, within a minute I had a text changing the slot to 9:45, Allgood I will wait.

Got in there at 9:30 and waited in the little secret lounge and around 9:50 could hear Nikki saying no to the reception (man don't know his name). 10Pm rolled around and then they came out and gave me period excuse which I call BS but I can't really say much.
    Just a big waste of an hour and a half of my saturday night and $50 return uber. I understand she's a busy girl but man just pls tell me before hand or communicate with each other better, ffs. I also get theres other girls but was there purely for Nicky.

Rita offers a $20 discount next time, pfft. Out of principal I don't want to return quite fking annoying.

Hi Foxtrot

We confirm that we requested to postpone your booking by 15 minutes to accommodate a customer who wished to see her for 30 minutes, starting 20 minutes before your original booking.

Unfortunately Nicky advised us at the end of that booking that her period had started , and we had no alternative but to explain the circumstances to you, apologize to you, and offer you a future discount.

We are really sorry that this happened to you and can fully understand your frustration and disappointment, but unfortunately this is something that comes with the territory in this game.

Whatever others do, we never use it as a false pretext.

Hope to see you soon again

Kind regards

Rita

Quote Originally Posted by FOXTROT69 View Post
    Frustrating experience tonight.

tried to book 9pm, Rita replied 9:30, Allgood.

Arrived a bit early around 9:10PM - Saw another punter walk in, within a minute I had a text changing the slot to 9:45, Allgood I will wait.

Got in there at 9:30 and waited in the little secret lounge and around 9:50 could hear Nikki saying no to the reception (man don't know his name). 10Pm rolled around and then they came out and gave me period excuse which I call BS but I can't really say much.
    Just a big waste of an hour and a half of my saturday night and $50 return uber. I understand she's a busy girl but man just pls tell me before hand or communicate with each other better, ffs. I also get theres other girls but was there purely for Nicky.

Rita offers a $20 discount next time, pfft. Out of principal I don't want to return quite fking annoying.
    It happened to me as well, lady took my booking for Chloe at 2pm for 4pm turned up early and told she didn’t come in as her period had started BS !
    I stupidly stayed to be charged an extra $40 for a bad experience!

Yep same thing happened to me, they made me drive all the way to the shop to tell me Nicky didn’t come in. Made me waste 2 hours of driving they are very unprofessional and time wasters. Happened to me 2 times biggest joke, all the can give you is “sorry”. Pathetic.

Bronze Member

Just a FYI this isnt meant to be trashing Nikki’s thread, she is really one of the best. Rita is also great at her job but yeah things like this can be annoying.

Silver Member

Heading to Sydney next Monday and so hope the stars are aligned finally and I get to try Nicky. She's been on my bucket list for ages now.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Yep same thing happened to me, they made me drive all the way to the shop to tell me Nicky didn’t come in. Made me waste 2 hours of driving they are very unprofessional and time wasters. Happened to me 2 times biggest joke, all the can give you is “sorry”. Pathetic.
    Maybe after the first time you should have phoned before you set off the second time to check that she had come in?

We all need to give some consideration to how difficult it is to manage the staff in this industry. This is not some office job where if one is feeling out of sorts you can go in and sit behind your desk and pretend to be busy till it's time to knock off. If the girls are not feeling well on the morning of the day they are scheduled to work and cannot face the prospect of being rooted for 14 or more hours, often they either call in sick or just don't pitch without informing the shop.

In my experience Rita is very professional not inclined to dishonesty. So unless there is compelling evidence to the contrary, I think one should accept that shit happens and ladies do suddely get their periods or go AWOL, through no fault of Rita's.

But a quick phone call before you set off for a booking to ensure the girl is there can avoid a lot of these frustrations, understandable as they may be.