Person's Name : Fei Fei

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : February

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480495496

Hours of Business : 9 to late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : CFS, Cowgirl, Doggy, BBBJ, DATY, catbath, massage

Size/shape: not curvy but enough meat to enjoy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese is what is advertised but might be Chinese, I am bad at these things

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ Yes

My experience/comments :

When I last visited 187, I crossed paths with Fei Fei and I liked what I saw. Called 187 to book ahead, as the shop seems to be quite busy when I was there. Fixed a time with Mamasan and rocked up as agreed.

I am ushered into one of the rooms and asked to take shower. Fei Fei then opens the door, dressed in a sexy red number, with a smile on her face which makes the whole first impression very relaxing.

Good thing about Fei Fei is that she can have a conversation as her English is decent.

I took the shower and we straight into bed without wasting much time. Started off with catbath, ended in a nice slow bbbj which nearly edged me to cum. I let her lie down on her back and gave her a good tongue lashing. I can see she was enjoying it as well, made me really want her.

Without wasting anymore time, she climbed on top of me in cowgirl position, then side saddle to finish in doggy.

We were spent, and we lied down in each others arms for sometime. She offered me massage which I took, good thing is she can speak decent English. So spent rest of my hour getting massage and having a nice conversation. I will be back for sure. Mamasan seems like a pleasant lady as well, on my way out saw me off at the door, a nice gesture. Also on my way out, I bumped into Mona, looks like a pocket rocket, need to sample her soon. 187 is becoming my favourite hangout place these days, I love the cleanliness of the room and parking facility available nearby. I will be back soon.
    Last edited by downthelane; 20th March 2024 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Removed formatting