Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 161chatswood.com.au

Phone :0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10am -10pm

Rates :$105 (30 mins)

Extras Cost :n/a

Services Provided This Session : massage, dick rub no HE

Size/shape : fatty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : not for me.

Gina is new and a quick look at the photos she looked like she could be alright, but alas once she walked into the room I know I'd been done again. I've been to this place a few times and been dudded every time so not sure why I come back. This time it's either photoshop or swapped photos because the real Gina is a fatty. Going back again to look at the photos you can clearly see some piss-poor photo-shopping on her legs in the second photo here: https://www.161chatswood.com.au/mass...85%A7%E7%89%87
Anyway I was here so just have to TOFTT and see how it goes.

Gina was actually quite friendly and not too bad looking with nice smooth brown skin which I like. Massage was average, and when tackle tickle started I was ready to get into it. She had a poor technique of stroking my coke but starting then stopping, which I guess is supposed to be a tease, but from my side it was just frustrating. Eventually I rolled over hoping to get some continuity but even on roll over, she'd tug a few times then stop which started to get annoying. Once you start lady, don't stop. The game is all about rhythm and momentum and this was none of that. Eventually I took over and did it myself as I could feel myself losing pressure, but alas it was too late. The negative thoughts overcame me and there was no coming back from that. She tried to talk sexy but neither her look (big frame with smallish shapeless tits) nor techniques did anything for me, so it was time to abandon ship. Failed punt. YMMV.

Edit: One thing she said right at the end that got me. After a failed session, she said something about me being a sugar daddy and do I want a sugar baby. I would babe, but only if it's someone worth paying for, and that ain't you. Maybe someone else might be interested in this though, so there you go.