Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Slimish, A-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but an OK punt (very good BBBJ)

My experience/comments : I’d met Lily a couple of times after sessions with other girls so I knew what to expect – she is not a looker – but Rita said that customers had said her service was good so I booked her.

Lily met me (Rita was temporarily away) and led me to Room 1.

Lily was wearing the same outfit as in the photo on their website but without the fishnets.

She has a slimish figure with A-cups, an untamed bush and decent legs – not bad for her age.

After I’d showered I went to the bed and Lily knelt between my legs, asking whether I wanted a condom or no condom suck.

It was a very good BBBJ – soft and sensual with no teeth, plenty of saliva, reasonably deep and she did something very pleasant with her tongue. She also licked my balls but there were a few tissue breaks.

I lay back and enjoyed this for a good while before asking for some 69 and Lily moved round.

This was good as Lily was soon moaning before she pulled away saying she’d cum.

Lily wanted to fuck but it was too soon so I asked for some more BJ before getting her to lie down for some DATY.

No FIV was allowed but she seemed to cum a couple more times.

More BJ until I asked her to get a condom. I asked about CIM but she asked for a $20 tip.

Lube was applied and she squeezed me in for some cowgirl (she was surprisingly tight).

She rode me well until she tired and I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

Lily was positioned a bit too high (probably to restrict my access) and I couldn’t get a decent rhythm going so I soon asked her to lie down for some mish.

At first Lily held on to the base of my shaft but she then loosened up a bit and I was able to keep going until I came.

Lily showered and she told me she’d been brought up in Shanghai with one Taiwanese parent but there wasn’t much time left and her English was limited so I left it there.

After I’d showered and dressed I went and had a chat with Rita who told me about a couple of new girls.

Bronze Member

Unhappy Lily - Artarmon 90

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Missionary

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : I would not go here again. They advertise as having young girls on the roster but what I say was the complete opposite. If you r into milfs then this might be your thing. basically i walk in, get shoved into a private room and then get asked for money. i was feeling horny so i didnt bother checking the girl beforehand. dumb mistake because a 50 year old came in not long after. long story short i had sex with her and it was okay. she does a good bj but everything else is quite robotic and lacking any real feel. no kissing allowed for me but ymmv. we fucked until i got tired and then she finished me off with a bbbj which was the only plus of this encounter. if you r in the area and looking for a quick cheap punt and are okay with older girls go, otherwise SKIP.