Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : 29 March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au/

Phone : 0422207501

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 200/h

Extras Cost : none offered or asked for

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, CFS in MISH, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Sideways Cowgirl, Spooning, Doggy, Pronebone, FIV, HJ

Size/shape : shortish, voluptuous with beautiful large breasts and a killer booty, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Value for money/recommend? : Top class service, aims to please

My experience/comments :

I had seen Emily in the passage at 90 after a previous visit there and was immediately taken by her stunning body and the friendly way in which she greeted me.

So I put her on top of my to do list and today I was able to tick that off!

She is shortish, but has a set of perfect large boobs, hesitate to grade them, but it must be DD or E, and for the booty lovers, a stuning bottom. I don't know if the picture on the 90 website is genuinely of her, but the booty shown there acurately represents what her's looks like. She is pretty, looks to be in her 30s. Her only imperfection is a very slight bit of belly and a horizontal scar below that, but now I am splitting hairs, she is gorgeous.

Once in the room she fussed about cleaning anything that was in her mind not perfectly clean, she told me that cleanliness was a priority for her, it clearly is. After my shower she stopped me from drying my dick with the towel and used a tissue to do so instead. She asked me to again wash my hands in the basin with lots of soap, and I happily obliged her.

Onto the bed and after a bit of a chit chat whilst she gently ran her hands over my body, soon she went straight to work on her BBBJ. She is good, varying depth and intensity. A bit of KY on the perineum and the BJ continued whilst she expolored the everything from the anus to the scrotum with gentle caresses of her fingers. This carried on for a long time, there was no rush to move on. She asked me first to use my hand to caress her bottom and vulva, and after a bit of that requested that I put my FIV. She immediately responded with sounds of pleasure.

She told me she was feeling horny and that she had a tight pussy as she has no boyfriend, so it's hardy been used! What could I do but oblige the lady, on with the PPE and she straddled me and gently lowered herself onto me in Cowgirl. She had not been lying about being tight, what a pleasure. She clearly likes having a cock in her, in particular she liked me to push in as deep as possible and then stay there while giving her a bit of a pelvic grind. We could have carried on with that indefinitely I think, but I started loosing my erection in that static state, so in between we varied things with a bit of thrusting, interspersed with a few BJ's to make things good and hard again, we must have used half a dozen condoms in the process. She varied the positions, running through the full menu, can't remember when I last experienced so many positions in one session, there was MISH, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Sideways Cowgirl, Spooning, Doggy.

She told me that my hour was almost up and I would now have to finish quickly. I was having much to much fun and did not want to rush things, so I did not hesitate to extend by another hour.

After a while of Doggy I pulled a pillow in under her pelvis and indicated to straighten her knees to lower her into a Pronebone position. This is probably my favourite position when I want an energetic fuck and it seems that the girls don't mind it as it is less likely to hurt them than e.g. doing it in MISH. Well, not only did Emily not mind it, she loved it and urged me to thrust as deeply as possible and pause at the bottom of the stroke, did I say she loves full penetration?

I seemed to be able to delay reaching a climax today and we just carried on and on until the second hour was almost up. I felt that I was a bit numb by then and would struggle to come inside her with the condom on, so I asked her to go back to the BBBJ and then to finish me off with a HJ. That too was done with expert skill, starting very slowly and gently until she teased me to a massive crescendo.

What can I say, a beautiful, sexy bombshell with a lovely personality and expert skills. What more could one wish for?

Rush to book her, you won't be disappointed. She is working this Easter Weekend, at least till Sunday I believe.