Person’s Name : Linda

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 9/10/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty, quite tall, slim and shapely, D-cups, mostly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, rimming, 69, pussy-slide, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Linda. Two punters were waiting ahead of me and Sophie soon led me into a room where Linda was waiting.

Sophie asked whether I’d seen Linda before and, in the dimly lit room, I said “No”.

I paid Sophie and she left.

Linda was immediately cheerful and bubbly. She is pretty and quite tall and slim and was wearing a black bra and panties set. She had a lovely pair of bolted on D-cups and was almost completely shaved – just a little tuft of hair at the top of her gash. She has a tattoo on her lower back (which looked somewhat familiar).

I showered while she fussed around, then she had a quick freshen-up while I lay on the bed. When she took her bra off I noticed a scar on her right shoulder (that also looked familiar). She later told me she had broken her shoulder.

She joined me on the bed and my cock, which she kept calling Baby throughout the session, was immediately in her mouth. She then came north for some LFK and licking my nipples, and sticking hers in my mouth, but was soon back down to the real action.

It was a really good BBBJ. She started with some lovely light flickering of her tongue up and down my shaft, then blew me with not a hint of teeth, absolutely no interruptions, plenty of saliva and great eye-contact. She managed to go quite deep and paid great attention to my balls and perineum and at one time I lifted my legs and raised my ass into the air and she went down for a brief spell of rimming.

When her attentions were elsewhere, I would grab my cock but she’d slap my hand away saying “Linda’s baby, one hour”.

After a while she moved herself round and plonked herself on my face for some great 69 which, going by the noises she was making, she was enjoying.

Linda then applied some lube to both of us, straddled me and went for a great, but at times dangerously close, pussy-slide.

This was too good and I was close to boiling point, so I got her to lie on the bed and went for some lovely DATY (but I wasn’t allowed to insert a finger).

I then knelt, still between her legs, and she grabbed my shaft and started to massage the end against her clit. In other situations, eg with girlfriends with whom I’d have unprotected FS, I’ve always enjoyed this, but with a WL I wasn’t sure how safe it was so I didn’t let it progress.

I asked Linda to apply a condom and we started with some great cowgirl, which we were both enjoying, and then some even better Asian CG. Some Asian girls have a problem with my size but Linda took it without complaint.

Time for me to do some work so I suggested she dismount and she said “Doggie?” and I obliged, standing at the end of the bed. Lovely.

Time for a spell of mish, which was good looking down on her pretty face.

I had earlier asked about a CIM finale and had been told it was available, so I extracted myself and lay on the bed. Linda went to the sink and said “Bath for baby”, filled her mouth with warm water and came back to blow me.

After a while she stopped to spit out the excess water and returned to kneel between my legs and resume her administrations.

I tried to delay the squirt for as long as possible, it was such a good BJ, but eventually the flood-gates burst and I came in her mouth. Linda kept sucking me for a while and tidied me up while showing me my cum in her mouth and pretending she wanted to kiss me, before going to the sink to spit it out.

She soon rejoined me on the bed and asked whether I wanted “Massagey” (her English is rather limited) and she gave a light massage, front and back in the few minutes remaining.

A quick shower, dress, thank you, hug and I departed.

Very good session with a pretty and playful girl.

When I got home I checked my notes and various websites and confirmed that I had seen Linda before, but that was at 142 where she is known as Sasa. This session with Linda was much better than when I saw her at 142 nearly three months ago – perhaps she was having a bad day or we didn’t click. She has lost quite a bit of weight since then – previously I described her as a bit flabby, but she’s certainly not flabby now.

So if you’re thinking of going to see Sasa at 142, be guided by this review, not my one of Sasa from late July.