Person’s Name : Angie

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 26/12/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely, shapely body, natural B-cups, really cute butt, great legs; Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, rimming, tromboning, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes – fantastic session

My experience/comments : Called in the morning to book Angie. Got to 64 earlier than I’d expected and I considered seeing whether Angie was available early and, if not, switching to another girl. But decided to stick with Angie (I’m glad I did) and I popped into Bunnings. Got back to 64 on time but was told I’d have to wait about 10 minutes and I was shown to a cubicle. I was then led to a room where Angie was waiting. After paying the papasan, I was left alone with Angie and, just to check as I always do, I asked her name. She said “Linda, no Angie”. This had me a bit concerned as to whether I’d been given the right girl, but she looked good and I was pretty certain I hadn’t seen her before, so I went with the flow.

Angie has a very pretty face and a lovely, shapely body, slightly saggy B-cups, a really cute butt, with a tatt on her lower back, and great legs. The only review I could find of her, from August, describes her as having a “bit (of a) fuller figure” and the photos of her from a different shop at which she works make her look slightly chubby. So I guess she’s slimmed down a bit, as she now has a really good figure. She was soon out of her black bra and panties and we stood by the bed fondling each other. I was soon lying down and, after a bit of a catbath, Angie was kneeling between my legs paying excellent attention to my shaft, balls and perineum with her fingers and tongue.

The review I referred to earlier mentioned rimming so I raised my knees a bit to give her better access and to see how far she would go.

Well, she went pretty low and then started a great BBBJ – not particularly deep but really good hand and tongue action, great eye-contact, no teeth and few tissue breaks. After a while I was making it clear that I was encouraging her to continue past my perineum and she suggested I turn over.

I did so and knelt on all fours on the bed, with Angie kneeling behind me. I watched in the mirror beside the bed as she applied some lube, put a condom on her tongue and started giving me a right rimming. She also stroked my cock in the good old tromboning style. After a while I lay back down on the bed and Angie continued to blow me.

I then suggested she move round for some 69 and she sat on my face. Angie seemed to like this and started to get a bit vocal. No objections when I inserted a digit and she also seemed to like it when I massaged her asshole. I wanted some DATY and asked her to dismount, although she seemed reluctant to do so.

Angie’s pussy is closed trimmed and she really warmed to the DATY. She gradually got louder and louder and she was playing with her tits as I licked her (always a promising sign). She squirmed and writhed more and more vigorously and eventually she yelled and pulled away from me and I’m sure there was a little bit of a squirt – I felt something hit my hand and she certainly was immediately very, very wet. Angie coyly looked at me and said “Thank you”.

She blew me a bit more and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and the desired permission was granted.

Time for the dom and we started with some reverse cowgirl, Asian-style. Angie has a brilliant technique for this – instead of having her feet wide apart, they are close together and she leans well forward and bounces up and down on your cock. It made for a fantastic view – she has a very cute butt – and the sight of her creamy juices gathering around the base of my shaft was perfect. I had to get her to shift round for some mish as I didn’t want to cum yet – another great sight looking down on her pretty face as I increased the tempo. Next it was some doggie with me standing behind her. Brilliant. A lot of the time I just let Angie do the work, rocking back and forth as my cock penetrated her and she got louder and louder.

After a particularly vigorously period of pounding my cock slipped out and I took that as a good time to start the CIM finale.

Angie tidied me up and I sat on the edge of the bed and got her to squat in front of me. It didn’t take long and I soon squirted into her mouth. She didn’t keep sucking me dry, as some girls do, but pulled her head away after I’d despatched the first load into her mouth.

I collapsed onto the bed and Angie showered before rejoining me for a chat. She said she was from China (Shanghai) and had been in Australia for five months – her English was a bit limited but much better than some girls who have been here for much longer.

Angie said she worked at 64 one day a week and also worked at Kelly’s, as Linda (hence the confusion at the start of the session) and at 105 Pymble as Mikki.
Soon time was up and I had to shower, dress and depart.

Absolutely fantastic session with a pretty, fit, lovely and talented lady.