Person’s Name : Lucy

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 2/1/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Bit chubby on the stomach but a nice pair of D-cups and a nice, round arse; Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, couple of positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Not the most shapely girl, but if you’re looking for a fantastic BBBJ, with a CIM finale, from a girl who is eager to please, then Lucy is worth a visit.

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book Lucy at opening time.

Arrived on time to find the door locked and three ladies waiting outside with their bags.

I asked whether any of them was Lucy and one girl said yes so I told her I had a booking with her. I also asked the other girls their names. One was Nancy (OK looking and good figure) and the other was Skye (I told her that I’d recently seen her at another shop where works under a different name).

I waited in the car and after a few minutes another WL came down and opened the door – she looked as if she’d just woken up (I think it was Linda). The girls entered and I thought I’d give Lucy a few minutes to get ready so I waited in the car. Then a car pulled up and someone dropped off Angie (I’d seen her last week).

When I entered, Skye was walking past reception and she called for Lucy and I went into her room.

Lucy was still in her street clothes. She is reasonably pretty and is quite short and a little bit flabby on her tummy but has a pretty good, round arse. She has a nice pair of D-cups (slightly saggy) and is fully shaven but was just a bit stubbly.

After my shower I lay on the bed and Lucy was soon naked and on top of me, brushing her tits against me while licking my nipples.

She then went south and started an excellent BBBJ – not particularly deep but loads of saliva, not a hint of teeth, great hand and tongue action and no interruptions. It was one of the best blow jobs I’ve had.

Lucy was kneeling beside me and I raised my knees in the air when she licked my balls and perineum but she didn’t advance to rimming me although she did tickle my asshole with her fingers but without real penetration – still pretty good, though.

I massaged her clit and she paused at one stage to put some lube on my fingers. The insertion of a digit was not resisted until I tried to stick one up her asshole – she wasn’t receptive to that. I just had to get her to stop blowing me because it was too good, so I got her to lie down for some DATY. She made the right noises but wasn’t fully convincing so I didn’t continue that for too long. I got her to blow me a bit more, and asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. Lucy’s English is very limited and I think she’d understood my question when she said “Yes”.

I asked her to get a condom and we started with some Asian cowgirl. This was very good but I was still near boiling point from the recent BJ so I couldn’t let her continue for too long. I felt I needed to be in control so I suggested some doggie.

I stood behind Lucy as she knelt at the end of the bed. The view in the mirror at the side of the bed, with her tits swinging beneath her, was good and Lucy seemed to be enjoying it too.

Eventually I could hold it no longer and withdrew. I asked for more sucking and Lucy removed the condom and tidied me up. I then sat on the edge of the bed and asked Lucy to squat in front of me to blow me.

She really went for it, with her head bobbing up and down like a jackhammer. It was slightly toothy while she did this but that didn’t matter as I soon squirted into her mouth.

She sucked me dry for a good while before going to the sink to spit it out.

I lay on the bed and Lucy took a quick shower before she returned and suggested a massage.

I asked her where she was from – “Hong Kong”, she said (although the 64 roster says she’s Malaysian and the 64 Gallery says she’s from Taiwan – why?)

But Lucy’s English is so limited that I gave up to trying to converse with her and let her get on with the massage for the few remaining minutes.

Lucy is not the prettiest or most shapely but if you’re after a fantastic BBBJ, with a good CIM finale, from a girl who is eager to please, then she’s worth a visit.